BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
he's just trying to elevate his simplistic art with actually interesting art like botero's and aesthetically pleasing comic-inspired panel (the blonde lady) by putting all 3 elements in this picture. but honestly, t*e may be good at many things (emphasis on the may be lolol), but painting is not one of them.
No lies detected, he has nothing to do with art,lol and hella very disturbing too,

Kimiko

Veteran
Agree about waste it on me, but I felt rm ruined that song. Something about the way he pronounces his words in that song...cringe.
I felt the same way! I was like if only yn or h0pe knew more english/better pronunciation then one of them could have had his lines instead ,he was annoying af on that song with his fake ass blaccent

Kimiko

Veteran
The soop is boring af,armi dumb as hell to pay for that crap

I only watch the jk and his puppy scenes on YT cuz that puppy is so cute

Now if they showed who they really were it would put reality shows like real housewives and love& hip hop to shame:drugs,alcohol,prostitution,pimps,cults ,blackmail,abortion,extortion,devil worship,beat downs and who knows what esle

I would be tuning in every week with popcorn and a blanket

Laura755y

Star

Now if they showed who they really were it would put reality shows like real housewives and love& hip hop to shame:drugs,alcohol,prostitution,pimps,cults ,blackmail,abortion,extortion,devil worship,beat downs and who knows what esle

Cant deny that they put on a really good comedy show, of how much they try hard acting but faills in the process. Specially princess joon , that 50% man,50% woman, put on a hilarious show. But if they do really show their true colors , daaang, they'd make my long work hours, short lol

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
You speak about this? Teenage girls are very hormonals ! So if they are Armys just drop it. I mean at this point ive got sadness for them xD
Boys masturbate a lot, and girls too, but its rare they assume this, so imagine when they fantasm and see this type of things. Im done !

You are right about teenage boys and girls being hormonal...and adults, too, in a different psychophysiological sense. And these are all normal among human beings...

About the Freudian psychoanalytic theory of "pen*s envy," it's also a normal phase in the girls' psychosocial development. You may want to research on this for further info.

The thing is, there's always a spiritual component to everything...yes, everything and always...whether we believe it or not. Our opinions can never change facts...no matter how hard humans manipulate them... In the secular and scientific parlance, this is the realm of quantum physics.

e-Enoch

Superstar
T*e's artworks are so bizarre and his people?? always have nosebleeds.
I wonder if Picasso is one of Tae's "inspirations" for his artworks...there appears to be some picassoeqe to his paintings...

Looks like he has crude attempts at cubism and "duality" as a theme...

e-Enoch

Superstar

It's really boring. There's basically no new content there. It's generally a waste of precious time and money. Sadly, it also feeds further on the "voyeuristic tendencies" of the armees.

queen82

Star
waste it on me is still the best english song that they ever did and that was a song that they should have pushed for their western validation

this pic that vee took this summer backin july was in the paradise hotel that his rumored girlfriend's family owns and/or runs and when asked by armi who took the pic he said it was his mom...hmmmm
View attachment 64282
anyway the picture is really sweet

e-Enoch

Superstar
He can't at all. Who besides Jk plays any instruments? I wonder if they got to relax during soop 2 or just worked all day with other stuff too.
I hope they really focus on learning these musical instruments. It's best to be versatile as artists and do well in the 7 areas of art.

With all those cameras around them, most likely there's no real relaxation. It's just another work for them....

You're so right but I don't think any group will ever blow up the way BTS did. Its so mind boggling right? I think they're really just a once in an era, purely luck driven thing. Their older music is very good and fresh but still the way they've basically taken over and the rabidness of armpits, that won't be happening again I think. Not for a while. The west will shove kpop back into Asia the second BTS fucks up and has its downfall.
Lol the second they disband kpop is getting shoved back to SK. It's one of the bigger trends. Clout chasers are holding their noses and pretending that btees aren't elitists who can't stand Westerners, to get views and make money.

They were lightning in a bottle. Every generation has a successful boy band, but something like this happens infrequently. Their rise to fame reminds me of the Beatles, Backstreet Boys or NSYNC.

Yn and jimn play piano and yn also plays the guitar
Why don't they incorporate it more? I forgot about Yg playing the guitar.
I hope they really focus on learning these musical instruments. It's best to be versatile as artists and do well in the 7 areas of art.

With all those cameras around them, most likely there's no real relaxation. It's just another work for them....
It's probably one more thing on top of all the work they already do. I wonder why they don't say no and refuse to do what the company asks them to do. Wonder how many will stay in music after they disband and how many will disappear from the public eye.

Riko

Veteran
I feel like theres being a lot of tea being spilled when talking about the move from columbia records to UMG, Colombia was probably the reason they put out their shite English tracks in order to get proper push but the label did fuck all for them lol. They were UMG's highest earners this year with just their Japanese album distribution so I'm sure corporate is excited af to squeeze shit loads of millions out of armpits.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Why don't they incorporate it more? I forgot about Yg playing the guitar.

It's probably one more thing on top of all the work they already do. I wonder why they don't say no and refuse to do what the company asks them to do. Wonder how many will stay in music after they disband and how many will disappear from the public eye.
Yes, I believe so, too. I heard that they even have to "negotiate" for time to learn their other arts and attend to other interests as well.

Most likely their "boundaries" are stipulated in their contract and it's not easy to refuse these. It's like there are always "consequences..."

There was an interview where JK said, he just wants to continue singing... (if and when they disband)...Sadly, he also said that he would feel "lost" without the group...

Berrywon88

Star

It really is! Watching paint dry is more interesting. I asked myself what could armies get out of this and then I thought about how it may fulfill their domestic fantasies with this group. One big happy family with shipping in between of course. IMG_20211023_111005.jpg
And voyeurism for good measure..IMG_20211023_111019.jpgIMG_20211023_111342.jpg
And the group all never deter from their given personas.
Yn the lazy grumpy dad: will cook and be sleeping somewhere.
Jn the princess/mom: will cook and also be a big overgrown baby playing video games
Hope the hopeless: will hop around like he's on helium smiling like a Chester cat
Jm the needy: will follow everyone around like a puppy with no personality of his own
Jk the rebel without a cause: will be independent and break away from the group until a shipping scene is needed or he's hungry
Rm the faux wise sage: will be riding his bike enjoying nature and reading. Taking into account the smaller important things in life.
T*e the faux artsy fart: will be name dropping famous people of yesteryear, painting, tooting his own trumpet, and preening.

And that about wraps it up, making the dog the most interesting being there. Their content is predictable and too controlled to be entertaining. And finally I must mention the horrible filter they've added that makes all of them look like corpses..
IMG_20211023_113135.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
these guys are not even cute anymore - tae's visuals haven't been good for at least a year even with his hairline surgery. what keeps armi coming back... nostalgia?
The hairline surgery Is a big part of why his visuals have gone down hill. He was meant to have a big forehead. As the saying goes, God doesn't make any mistakes. Last time he looked relatively good was boy with luv when he had the blue hair. He's still young too...so his lifestyle caught up with him possibly. As with the rest of them.

queen82

Star
It really is! Watching paint dry is more interesting. I asked myself what could armies get out of this and then I thought about how it may fulfill their domestic fantasies with this group. One big happy family with shipping in between of course. View attachment 64287
And voyeurism for good measure..View attachment 64288View attachment 64289
And the group all never deter from their given personas.
Yn the lazy grumpy dad: will cook and be sleeping somewhere.
Jn the princess/mom: will cook and also be a big overgrown baby playing video games
Hope the hopeless: will hop around like he's on helium smiling like a Chester cat
Jm the needy: will follow everyone around like a puppy with no personality of his own
Jk the rebel without a cause: will be independent and break away from the group until a shipping scene is needed or he's hungry
Rm the faux wise sage: will be riding his bike enjoying nature and reading. Taking into account the smaller important things in life.
T*e the faux artsy fart: will be name dropping famous people of yesteryear, painting, tooting his own trumpet, and preening.

And that about wraps it up, making the dog the most interesting being there. Their content is predictable and too controlled to be entertaining. And finally I must mention the horrible filter they've added that makes all of them look like corpses..
View attachment 64290
Suga doesn't looks that happy in that picture eh he