BTS discussion thread

NGodsHnds

Established
He's scary. Even when he's supposed to be his sunshine smiley persona, his smile never reaches his eyes. He seems evil to me. It's hard for me to look at him that's how much he gives me the creeps. Him and rm enjoy this whole thing way too much. I think they are deep in the occult and help keep the others in line. I'd say jhpe is a handler for sure.
Wholeheartedly agree, both of them give me eerie vibes.

Shuna

Star
"Ce concept d'union a conduit en occident à la doctrine du "tantrisme", dont certaines branches visent à réaliser concrètement l'unification masculin/féminin, notamment par l'accomplissement codifié de l'acte sexuel. Cependant le trantrsime est souvent confondu avec le "tantra" qui se réfère le lus souvent à des rituels, et lus largement à une méthode ésotérique de pratique spirituelle (Sadhana). Ces rituels sont pratiqués après une initiation (diksha) sous la guidance d'un maître qualifié."

Même si l'acte sexuel, ne fait qu'augmenté l'énergie en reconnectant les énergies (vu sur un site d'alchimiste, qui le testait sur le ses apprentis).

Hors, la reconnections, en plus de cette acte sexuel, est aussi un retour, de la lumière à la matière, la lumière redevenant matière, tue la lumière, la vie.

La pratique sexuel, utilisant chaque mois, un acte de poursuite, de viol... de rituels sexuels, différent par mois, par rapport aux actes. Il a aussi dans le tableau, des filles dessiner avec un cup cake, sur un plateau, et une bougie (représentatrice du la lumière du soleil), symbolise la lune, comme les gâteaux classiques. Et la pizza, étant composer d'un pain plat (symbole solaire), et de garnitures, représente justement le soleil.
"This concept of union has led in the West to the doctrine of "tantrism", certain branches of which aim to concretely achieve male / female unification, in particular by the codified accomplishment of the sexual act. However, trantrsima is often confused with "tantra" which often refers to rituals, and widely read to an esoteric method of spiritual practice (saadhana). These rituals are performed after an initiation (diksha) under the guidance of a qualified master."

Even if the sexual act, only increases the energy by connecting the energies (seen on an alchemist site, which tested it on his apprentices).

However, the reconnection, in addition to this sexual act, is also a return, from light to matter, light becoming matter again, killing light, life.

Sexual practice, using each month, an act of pursuit, r*pe ... sexual rituals, different per month, compared to the acts. It also has in the table, girls drawing with a cup cake, on a tray, and a candle (representing the sunlight), symbolizes the moon, like classic cakes. And the pizza, being composed of a flat bread (solar symbol), and toppings, precisely represents the sun.
Seeing the new BTS teaser, I thought back to the drawing testimony of one of the victims I met. The painting, where he compared himself to the cut tree up close. He had drawn above, two eyes, which I had taken for planets, except that the eye had no popillera and had a black dot in the center of each eye. However, what is interesting is that the ball that the billiard player has to hit is a ball with a point. I had thought about the comparison, but having smaller points, I hadn't really been able to confirm this theory. Even, the comparison to the planets, is not so far removed from the planets. What is also interesting, victims being compared to a target. If we remove the ax from the tale, the arrows can be replaced by darts. Besides, the tree is bigger than the Man, so why can't the arrows be smaller? Especially, that he must be ultra young, at that time, and he was also drugged.

Last edited:

Berries

Rookie
Believe me when I say they definitely care about looks…they’re men…most do, famous or not…men are men, and something else that need to be said, a lot of these Idols in Korea are attracted to and have been with women of other races, whether, black, white, Indian, Latino etc, including “ArmSY’s babies”….In my opinion, they need to enjoy life at their ages, get out date to see what’s out there, it’s nothing wrong with it when you’re being a responsible adult and people who aren’t delusional realize that these are men and they are doing what any young person should be doing, enjoying life, having fun while other people are analyzing videos and creating stories and lies…”Life is to short to be worried about what other people think” IJS:)
This is the same things I have been saying. When I watch their videos I watch for signals and gestures and they give them constantly. ALL OF THEM.

Did you see the video with Meg. ALL OF THEM(minus RM I couldn't see his becuz his back was to the camera) were giving signs and signals of lust for her. They were trying to be subtle but since I always watch for it I caught them after rewatching several times and focusing on one of them at a time. Although I must say they were more subtle than they usually are. I don't know if that's becuz they were trying to be more respectful or have gotten better at disguising.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
This is the same things I have been saying. When I watch their videos I watch for signals and gestures and they give them constantly. ALL OF THEM.

Did you see the video with Meg. ALL OF THEM(minus RM I couldn't see his becuz his back was to the camera) were giving signs and signals of lust for her. They were trying to be subtle but since I always watch for it I caught them after rewatching several times and focusing on one of them at a time. Although I must say they were more subtle than they usually are. I don't know if that's becuz they were trying to be more respectful or have gotten better at disguising.
Whoa I didn't even notice this!

The weirdest thing is also the dynamic that most viewers start seeing this behaviour as normal. I find it so disturbing that most viewers either dont notice or think they actually want to/enjoy or naturally would act like that !! They see literal sex#al assaults on camera, and are so brainwashed that they think its just them playing around...sure, randomly touching someones junk is totally normal...not.
Some of the fans have to spell out why it's ok that someone pushed away hands or slapped at them, and that it doesn't mean they're not friends. When someone touches you, it's your right to say no or defend yourself. These are very young or naive fans that get offended when the person says no or looks mad. This is normalizing sexual assault to fans. You don't need a reason to say no. It's your body and boundaries are good.

Last edited:
Trueee. No matter how you feel about them, they themselves have built that company into the absolute monster it is today off the back of their brand and acting in front tof their cameras, they should have gotten hundreds of millions each tbf. But they're already financially secure for life anyway, now it's just the high of having millions of impressionable, gullible fans who have attached themselves into these extreme parasocial relationships with these men and will do anything for them. Fame is a hell of a drug.
Their owner was a millionaire when they were eating chicken breasts for dinner. He had the money for a proper diet and preyed on their weaknesses.

Pepsi

Veteran
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/bts-become-shareholders-of-big-hit-entertainment-after-news-of-labels-initial-public-offering

snippet from article:
If registration goes smoothly with the Financial Services Commission and Big Hit Entertainment is listed on the Korea Composite Stock Price Index, the BTS members will receive $7.7 million each, doubling their net worth of $8 million in 2019. Big Hit Entertainment plans to hold 1,426,000 shares, which means BTS will own 33.5% of the label and 6.7% of the total shares.
not surprising, companies gift their stocks to important employees who bring in tons of profit so that they can retain them. now that bts owns that huge of a stake in bh, they are definitely not going anywhere, unless they sell these stocks

Berries

Rookie
not surprising, companies gift their stocks to important employees who bring in tons of profit so that they can retain them. now that bts owns that huge of a stake in bh, they are definitely not going anywhere, unless they sell these stocks
The thing is they CAN go because they own 33% of the Record company and have stock which means they don't have to perform and can just sit back and make money off of other performers. BH has made a lot of business moves in acquiring or merging with other companies including American ones namely the one who Justin Bieber belongs to(can't remeber the name). So they make money off of Justin Biebers sales and whatever else his contract says.

They're set as long as BH continues to make money. It would be in their best interest to also see other groups in the company prosper.

What record company or artist can you name in the U.S. has had this happen? I can think of one company Motown Records with Stevie Wonder and Smokey Robinson.

Last edited:

Berries

Rookie
Lol…everything they do and produce to put out to the public is for views….they are entertainers…very good at manipulation and people still act like they don’t see through this “act” these guys are actually way more talented and smarter than people seem to want to admit….They definitely didn’t get to where they are being dumb…do I feel like at some point when they were younger they were over worked, mistreated, possibly abused, and more, yes it’s a possibility and I wouldn’t be shocked simply because of the career field they chose to be apart of, but I also feel with fame comes power and these boys at this point have more say so over their careers than you think….at this point if they really wanted out I’m sure they could walk away, but the one thing that keeps them staying is money period! When that becomes the least important in their lives there will be no more STB…at this moment I’m sure their thoughts are that it’s much easier and better when it comes to fame and money to continue as a group because they already have this strong fandom that’s willing to take care of them….when they mature mentally and realize that there is more to life than just being focused on ArmSY , and making sure army is happy and not stepping on anyone’s toes because we’re afraid our bag will be taken and decide that satisfying what everyone else wants them to do is not what really makes them happy and isn’t healthy for them mentally nor physically and break away, I believe some of the members will wake up and realize that money can still be made if the just step out on faith even if the same amount of money isn’t being made because it’s nothing like having a peaceful mindset and true happiness where you can live your life according to the decisions and choices you make and things you want to do for yourself and having things forced on you because it’s what the fandom want or it’s what’s going to make army happy….And really to be honest, I really don’t think they care at this point what ArmSY thinks, it’s more about how can we bring in more money, and feeding into certain ships, playing up certain behaviors, etc, they have a whole team of people that stay all over these social media websites keeping up with what’s being said and they are laughing all the way to the bank!!! They are very smart and good at what they do….everything you see is what they allow…there is so much editing it’s ridiculous… Gif and KJ tics is so fake and made to look that way by some fan or non fan….it’s all laughable…I really stay laughing at their videos on YouTube, because they are doing exactly what they planned for them to do….good marketing and a strong team will make you mega millionaires plus get you the stardom and fame you seek and they are the prime example of this, because it is other kpop groups who work just as hard if not harder, but it’s just not seen by the public like it is with STB…I’m sure it literally has taken a lot of “BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS” to get to where they are, but they really need to start putting some of their racist, as well as toxic fandom in check when they get out of line, but I’m sure that will probably never happen because then it like going against what you help to create, and I’m sure they would never admit to being part of the problem…. Sorry I know it’s long and I know that not everyone will agree but it’s okay, we all can agree to disagree and still get along….Smiles! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!!
I love this and I totally agree.

When I first started watching them I thought something was wrong with JK but that only lasted about a week. Then I realized, hole up they're the ones putting this stuff out then it has to be what they want you to see. I started really paying attn and started catching all kinds of stuff. I was going back and forth on Jk really being ADD or not, but even with that I know it didn't affect his mind and he would use that to his advantage.

I told my niece that it was all manipulation but she didn't want to hear it at first but now she's starting to come around. She's not a fanatic she believes some is fan service but she does believe some of the stuff is real but I just chalk that up to age and fantasy.

Laura755y

Star
You sound jealous and envious…you nor I know the truth about what life is really like for these idols, it’s really all speculations and opinions, but what I will say is that they haven’t thrown themselves to the dirt, nor are they any worse than any other artists in their profession…Great entertainers…more fame more haters….I’m sure they know it comes with the level of fame they have…You have a blessed day, Sir or Ma’am.:)
Jealous and envious?!? Of them?!? Sir or Ma'am you must be hella delusional to say that, but i'd respect it if this what your level of understanding what i said is. Or understanding in general.
you know the truth? Since you do know it, i'm wondering what are you doing in here ? The people here are seeking it not knowing it.
Be sure to have a blessed day either :)