BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
And this vid that was recently posted here with the supposed jk "tiks", well, it is definitely clear that there is something(s) going on there. The videos are definitely not enough to accurately diagnose someone with anything. I think all these tic like things he has going, and the zoning out etc. is a complex mixture of: dissociation, effects of abuse, mkultr# programming and sometimes maybe just nervousness/other mental health stuff and maybe substance use sometimes + unhealthy eating or starvation patterns which I think most of the members have anyway.
The vid of TH from t+t is also really really creepy. I
Agreed to all. And the fact that these idols from completely different groups all show the same behavior. The one thing they have in common is they're all under bh. I think that's telling.

Berries

Rookie
0.02% lol
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/bts-become-shareholders-of-big-hit-entertainment-after-news-of-labels-initial-public-offering

snippet from article:
If registration goes smoothly with the Financial Services Commission and Big Hit Entertainment is listed on the Korea Composite Stock Price Index, the BTS members will receive $7.7 million each, doubling their net worth of $8 million in 2019. Big Hit Entertainment plans to hold 1,426,000 shares, which means BTS will own 33.5% of the label and 6.7% of the total shares.

Hmmn from what we see on camera I think he may shows signs of having it, but I could be wrong of course. And there are many celebs with mental disorders so that person that said it's impossible doesn't know what they're talking about.
People would say it's impossible for a celebrity to have serious mental illness but we see it all the time. The structure of being a celebrity let's them function but barely. When they're in different places, they breakdown. I think it's possible he could have a mental illness or Asperger's, but that's my personal opinion. Gotta cover my ass there. He's not acting normally at all.

I thought skinship was something they liked to do. This isn't skinship. He's pulling his hand away because it feels weird and he digs his finger in his leg.

tzolld

Established
I found it. I was right, it's from the skool luv affair special dvd. It starts at the 8:16 mark.
8:54 jk asks can we rest.
They then say they've been practicing the routine for a month even on New Year's.
8:58-9:01 Yn says we spent all our waking hours dancing then yells "let us go home!"
9:20 is where the instructor tells them they have to dance correctly 3 times out of 5 to random music to go home. This being after jhpe said he felt unconscious.
It's made to look like it's funny and they're messing around but if you look behind all that it's really horrible. Even after the dancing game they practice the routine some more. Who knows when they got to actually go home.
Ah, thx for finding the clip. Making people overwork like that should be illegal. The physical (and mental) torture of the k pop industry is really inhumane and above all so unnecessary. Like you can achieve equally mesmerezing choreo by not practising THAT much, in fact youre better when the body is properly rested. After a certain point, it is not longer practise, its just abuse. A couple of asian countries in general (like sk, china, jpn) have a bad problem with inhumane work culture in general. It is really sad.

tzolld

Established
People would say it's impossible for a celebrity to have serious mental illness but we see it all the time. The structure of being a celebrity let's them function but barely. When they're in different places, they breakdown. I think it's possible he could have a mental illness or Asperger's, but that's my personal opinion. Gotta cover my ass there. He's not acting normally at all.

I thought skinship was something they liked to do. This isn't skinship. He's pulling his hand away because it feels weird and he digs his finger in his leg.

Thats a weird clip !!

tzolld

Established
It's weird because he's always hitting him or annoyed by him, so that surprised me. He really wanted him to stop.
These physical dynamics between them are so weird sometimes. That in itself must f up their sense of personal boundaries so much.
It is very unconfortable seeing these clips of members victimizing other members in what is basically a mild form of sex#ual assaults all the time. The cycle of abuse is at it again..

I found it. I was right, it's from the skool luv affair special dvd. It starts at the 8:16 mark.
8:54 jk asks can we rest.
They then say they've been practicing the routine for a month even on New Year's.
8:58-9:01 Yn says we spent all our waking hours dancing then yells "let us go home!"
9:20 is where the instructor tells them they have to dance correctly 3 times out of 5 to random music to go home. This being after jhpe said he felt unconscious.
It's made to look like it's funny and they're messing around but if you look behind all that it's really horrible. Even after the dancing game they practice the routine some more. Who knows when they got to actually go home.
That's sadistic and I teared up watching kids be forced to dance over and over. They were almost hurting themselves falling everywhere. Their dance teacher is now the performance director. He watched over t×t's recent performance. As a reward, people who stayed with them a long time received promotions. They old manager is head of security at HVBE.

I get a bad feeling watching their old stuff, knowing that small companies are the worst at abusing their trainees and artists. The group Only0neof recently had a member leave two years after debut. With covid it's harder for smaller companies to make money on their groups. Some fans suspect there's more to it, and there could be a bad situation. I get vibes similar to that watching them dance. That group is also the ones behind the famous libido choreography.

This is part of their comeback practice.

i read info that their friendship is very nice, even better than bts. but these clips got me side eyeing that info :/
He beats his ass a lot because he's a big pain in the ass. Imitating his parts, annoying him and being the Tae but times 100 means he gets messed up. He runs behind Yj and Sb for attention like a dog. His friend is supposedly Th. They're close and spend time together outside of the group.

Berrywon88

Star
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/bts-become-shareholders-of-big-hit-entertainment-after-news-of-labels-initial-public-offering

snippet from article:
If registration goes smoothly with the Financial Services Commission and Big Hit Entertainment is listed on the Korea Composite Stock Price Index, the BTS members will receive $7.7 million each, doubling their net worth of $8 million in 2019. Big Hit Entertainment plans to hold 1,426,000 shares, which means BTS will own 33.5% of the label and 6.7% of the total shares.
I was being sarcastic, not literal. I was basically implying that their shares ain't sh!t. A drop in a bucket...6.7% divided by 7 men...don't make me laugh. While bang p*do is what a billionaire??

These physical dynamics between them are so weird sometimes. That in itself must f up their sense of personal boundaries so much.
It is very unconfortable seeing these clips of members victimizing other members in what is basically a mild form of sex#ual assaults all the time. The cycle of abuse is at it again..
Anyone with basic morals and compassion will be disturbed by it. He's a number one offender. Always in their spaces touching or blowing kisses. How does that affect their sense of boundaries and self, along with sexuality? After awhile it's blurred. Sometimes people's private areas are touched. It's too weird.

Berrywon88

Star
Lol…everything they do and produce to put out to the public is for views….they are entertainers…very good at manipulation and people still act like they don’t see through this “act” these guys are actually way more talented and smarter than people seem to want to admit….They definitely didn’t get to where they are being dumb…do I feel like at some point when they were younger they were over worked, mistreated, possibly abused, and more, yes it’s a possibility and I wouldn’t be shocked simply because of the career field they chose to be apart of, but I also feel with fame comes power and these boys at this point have more say so over their careers than you think….at this point if they really wanted out I’m sure they could walk away, but the one thing that keeps them staying is money period! When that becomes the least important in their lives there will be no more STB…at this moment I’m sure their thoughts are that it’s much easier and better when it comes to fame and money to continue as a group because they already have this strong fandom that’s willing to take care of them….when they mature mentally and realize that there is more to life than just being focused on ArmSY , and making sure army is happy and not stepping on anyone’s toes because we’re afraid our bag will be taken and decide that satisfying what everyone else wants them to do is not what really makes them happy and isn’t healthy for them mentally nor physically and break away, I believe some of the members will wake up and realize that money can still be made if the just step out on faith even if the same amount of money isn’t being made because it’s nothing like having a peaceful mindset and true happiness where you can live your life according to the decisions and choices you make and things you want to do for yourself and having things forced on you because it’s what the fandom want or it’s what’s going to make army happy….And really to be honest, I really don’t think they care at this point what ArmSY thinks, it’s more about how can we bring in more money, and feeding into certain ships, playing up certain behaviors, etc, they have a whole team of people that stay all over these social media websites keeping up with what’s being said and they are laughing all the way to the bank!!! They are very smart and good at what they do….everything you see is what they allow…there is so much editing it’s ridiculous… Gif and KJ tics is so fake and made to look that way by some fan or non fan….it’s all laughable…I really stay laughing at their videos on YouTube, because they are doing exactly what they planned for them to do….good marketing and a strong team will make you mega millionaires plus get you the stardom and fame you seek and they are the prime example of this, because it is other kpop groups who work just as hard if not harder, but it’s just not seen by the public like it is with STB…I’m sure it literally has taken a lot of “BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS” to get to where they are, but they really need to start putting some of their racist, as well as toxic fandom in check when they get out of line, but I’m sure that will probably never happen because then it like going against what you help to create, and I’m sure they would never admit to being part of the problem…. Sorry I know it’s long and I know that not everyone will agree but it’s okay, we all can agree to disagree and still get along….Smiles! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!!
bnDvjPk.png

tzolld

Established
Anyone with basic morals and compassion will be disturbed by it. He's a number one offender. Always in their spaces touching or blowing kisses. How does that affect their sense of boundaries and self, along with sexuality? After awhile it's blurred. Sometimes people's private areas are touched. It's too weird.
The weirdest thing is also the dynamic that most viewers start seeing this behaviour as normal. I find it so disturbing that most viewers either dont notice or think they actually want to/enjoy or naturally would act like that !! They see literal sex#al assaults on camera, and are so brainwashed that they think its just them playing around...sure, randomly touching someones junk is totally normal...not.

Riko

Veteran
I was being sarcastic, not literal. I was basically implying that their shares ain't sh!t. A drop in a bucket...6.7% divided by 7 men...don't make me laugh. While bang p*do is what a billionaire??

Trueee. No matter how you feel about them, they themselves have built that company into the absolute monster it is today off the back of their brand and acting in front tof their cameras, they should have gotten hundreds of millions each tbf. But they're already financially secure for life anyway, now it's just the high of having millions of impressionable, gullible fans who have attached themselves into these extreme parasocial relationships with these men and will do anything for them. Fame is a hell of a drug.

eaisa

Established
He beats his ass a lot because he's a big pain in the ass. Imitating his parts, annoying him and being the Tae but times 100 means he gets messed up. He runs behind Yj and Sb for attention like a dog. His friend is supposedly Th. They're close and spend time together outside of the group.
which member are u talkin about

Laura755y

Star
Lol…everything they do and produce to put out to the public is for views….they are entertainers…very good at manipulation and people still act like they don’t see through this “act” these guys are actually way more talented and smarter than people seem to want to admit….They definitely didn’t get to where they are being dumb…do I feel like at some point when they were younger they were over worked, mistreated, possibly abused, and more, yes it’s a possibility and I wouldn’t be shocked simply because of the career field they chose to be apart of, but I also feel with fame comes power and these boys at this point have more say so over their careers than you think….at this point if they really wanted out I’m sure they could walk away, but the one thing that keeps them staying is money period! When that becomes the least important in their lives there will be no more STB…at this moment I’m sure their thoughts are that it’s much easier and better when it comes to fame and money to continue as a group because they already have this strong fandom that’s willing to take care of them….when they mature mentally and realize that there is more to life than just being focused on ArmSY , and making sure army is happy and not stepping on anyone’s toes because we’re afraid our bag will be taken and decide that satisfying what everyone else wants them to do is not what really makes them happy and isn’t healthy for them mentally nor physically and break away, I believe some of the members will wake up and realize that money can still be made if the just step out on faith even if the same amount of money isn’t being made because it’s nothing like having a peaceful mindset and true happiness where you can live your life according to the decisions and choices you make and things you want to do for yourself and having things forced on you because it’s what the fandom want or it’s what’s going to make army happy….And really to be honest, I really don’t think they care at this point what ArmSY thinks, it’s more about how can we bring in more money, and feeding into certain ships, playing up certain behaviors, etc, they have a whole team of people that stay all over these social media websites keeping up with what’s being said and they are laughing all the way to the bank!!! They are very smart and good at what they do….everything you see is what they allow…there is so much editing it’s ridiculous… Gif and KJ tics is so fake and made to look that way by some fan or non fan….it’s all laughable…I really stay laughing at their videos on YouTube, because they are doing exactly what they planned for them to do….good marketing and a strong team will make you mega millionaires plus get you the stardom and fame you seek and they are the prime example of this, because it is other kpop groups who work just as hard if not harder, but it’s just not seen by the public like it is with STB…I’m sure it literally has taken a lot of “BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS” to get to where they are, but they really need to start putting some of their racist, as well as toxic fandom in check when they get out of line, but I’m sure that will probably never happen because then it like going against what you help to create, and I’m sure they would never admit to being part of the problem…. Sorry I know it’s long and I know that not everyone will agree but it’s okay, we all can agree to disagree and still get along….Smiles! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!!
Imo, they cant leave, if anyone of them leave without having a permission, he's done, they can't bite the hand that feeds them yk, or they gonna end up dead, or a hell of a scandal that gonna ruin what last of their "good" image, and yeah they do have power ofc but like i said, they give them power over others life and took away the power over their own life. They got too deep to walk away.
I totally agree about them being smarter and good at what they do, but even that isnt a choice to live in such a place with such people being smart and taking advantage of anything and anyone is how they survive. The rules that goes on "normal" people, doesnt apply on the underground world. Its like a forest who have more, takes more... but like you said they couldve walk away before everythings got messed up, but they kept going for money and fame and power, it on them now, they shall pay the price, they might be laughting all the way to the bank now, but there are others keeping an eye on their every step, gathering every shitty thing they do, did . And also laughting all the way to the bank at how stupid they really are, cuz no one in its right mindset would throw himself to the dirt for couple dollars, yet they did, and this it self makes them dump, no matter how smart they are and good at what they do.

Last edited:

eaisa

Established
Believe me when I say they definitely care about looks…they’re men…most do, famous or not…men are men, and something else that need to be said, a lot of these Idols in Korea are attracted to and have been with women of other races, whether, black, white, Indian, Latino etc, including “ArmSY’s babies”….In my opinion, they need to enjoy life at their ages, get out date to see what’s out there, it’s nothing wrong with it when you’re being a responsible adult and people who aren’t delusional realize that these are men and they are doing what any young person should be doing, enjoying life, having fun while other people are analyzing videos and creating stories and lies…”Life is to short to be worried about what other people think” IJS:)
can u please stop typing so much, i dont have the motivation to read that much so please compress your words