BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
this is actually concerning
in the second clip he seems to be drooling

is this a normal drug reaction or something bigger?
it looks like some type of brain malfunction....I think something is seriously wrong with him
I don't think in this particular instance it's drug related. I think there is something wrong with him as well. Actually more than one thing.

Laura755y

Star
I don't think in this particular instance it's drug related. I think there is something wrong with him as well. Actually more than one thing.
I guess that,The second one is a type of mind glitch if u wanna call it that way, or a glitch in his programming, a moment where he stop having control over his body, sometimes its due to exaution, drugs,.past traumas,....
But in his case, i doubts its because of drugs only, i highly think its a combination of alot of things. Including mind programmation.
It could be also a DID syndrom, switch between the alters , only small percentage are those who have detectzble switches but he could be one if them.
But at that very moment, he lost control over his body, thats why he started "maybe" droling.

Berrywon88

Star
I guess that,The second one is a type of mind glitch if u wanna call it that way, or a glitch in his programming, a moment where he stop having control over his body, sometimes its due to exaution, drugs,.past traumas,....
That is highly probable! I think he has some kind of mental disorder, plus past traumas, and drug use would make anything he has worse. Also, that interview he might have been completely exhausted. Here's the video and he does a rapid blinking tic as well.
And he can't keep still ever.
One last thing, someone on here mentioned the pattern of other bh artists doing the same blank stare spacing out jk does. The abuse and trauma these guys must be going through.

When I first saw this I was like what the hell. Almost looks like he was drooling. Here's a clearer clip...
He was gone off that stuff. Jk needs to slow his roll.

So Sunghoon has become officially the MC in music bank. He is the most handsome in Enhypen but also the one who is the most introvert. I wonder what happened. You know these sort of opportunities is not free especially for a new group.

Poor guy, he was so nervous. Everyone could see it.
The fans call him the Ice Prince. Moas are melting down. Yes, I did put that pun there. Everyone misses Mc's Soobin and Arin.
Taehyung is aging slowly. I doubt they will be with a woman that won't be their handlers If they do choose marriage and children. They are already in the rabbit hole. Normality we may perceive important to them has no value.
This reminds me of Orphan Black. I don't want to spoil the show, but a lot of them had handlers.

I know they did not compare being a star and having your picture taken to a terminal illness. What pisses me off with these holier-than-thou stans is they will preach bs like this publicly and be searching and saving saesang pics privately. Hypocrites!
I couldn't believe it either. They're not the same thing. One condition is a disease and the other is a choice. They choose to debut and become idols. No one forces them to be there. This has to be a really young person, although I've met mature kids and teens.
this is actually concerning
in the second clip he seems to be drooling

is this a normal drug reaction or something bigger?
it looks like some type of brain malfunction....I think something is seriously wrong with him
He could be high on opiates and nodding off. The other reaction is scary. He's having a freakout or not handling it well. Man was acting like Tarzan. Where's his handlers or someone who cares about him? It's obvious they're surrounded by people who see them as paychecks.
What do you think is wrong with him? There's a lot of videos showing him acting odd or even zoning out.
That is highly probable! I think he has some kind of mental disorder, plus past traumas, and drug use would make anything he has worse. Also, that interview he might have been completely exhausted. Here's the video and he does a rapid blinking tic as well.
One last thing, someone on here mentioned the pattern of other bh artists doing the same blank stare spacing out jk does. The abuse and trauma these guys must be going through.
That could be Tourette's since it causes tics like those. What's going on with their artists? Are they abusing them or something else? A lot of them zone out or act odd.

Cripstin

Rookie
Very similar to blllie eilish!

NGodsHnds

Established
The pics below are some of the sickest things I've seen. I'm not saying the accounts we've posted are a part of it, but there's people out there doing this.

The tweet below is very important, please check it out. They're really looking at him as a bridge between reality and the virtual space. Singularity or AI? Really disturbed read.

A bad relationship can do this to people. I normally don't post ship rumors but wow.

If I could slap some sense into every single one of those sick posters, I absolutely would. Just vile, the fact that they are able to post such things is disturbing! These should be considered threats and everyone of their accounts deactivated.
As far as the Lotte post… no words! Has TH or bhit even made a comment about it? Is this some kind of partnership or are they just putting it out there that they want to use his likeness/image.

If I could slap some sense into every single one of those sick posters, I absolutely would. Just vile, the fact that they are able to post such things is disturbing! These should be considered threats and everyone of their accounts deactivated.
As far as the Lotte post… no words! Has TH or bhit even made a comment about it? Is this some kind of partnership or are they just putting it out there that they want to use his likeness/image.
Bighit will sell everything they can. They own trademarks for his stage name, his dog's name, Army and more. They will find a way to exploit this like the passports. They sold tickets to see the passports and that's probably why the government recalled them sooner.

JimiJymy2

Rookie
There's some interesting comments on YT under the first video...if you ignore some comments like these:

"I don't know why but I think it makes him more cute "
" Am i the only one who finds it cute? He is so freaking cute!!!! I wanna hide him in pocket....UwU "
" Whatever it is.... he is so cute.....while doing that..... whatever the hell comes to him will go smooth on him seeing his cutieness.....mua....mua....muaaaaaaaaa......"

I don't know the name but you know this feeling that would fall upon you for example if you're asked to hold a slug?...
That's how i felt seeing these comments...

NGodsHnds

Established
He was gone off that stuff. Jk needs to slow his roll.

The fans call him the Ice Prince. Moas are melting down. Yes, I did put that pun there. Everyone misses Mc's Soobin and Arin.

This reminds me of Orphan Black. I don't want to spoil the show, but a lot of them had handlers.
Aaah OB was a great show, very telling. I mean they are practically rubbing it in our faces with so many movies and tv series dealing with mind control, cloning, possession… I watched black widow for the first time recently and aside from all the action at the core is a really disturbing storyline of mind control, violating young girls, just disgusting and unfortunately not far from the truths of our messed up world.
To me this is the result of a world that refuses to acknowledge its sin, to acknowledge the need of a Savior, acknowledge the One True and living God and instead they are trying to play gods themselves. Lord have mercy!

NGodsHnds

Established
There's already a mess for the concert in Los Angeles. Presales of tickets meant no tickets were available for general sales. Armys are pissed and calling out Ticketmaster on twitter. Some of the tickets are going for thousands and well above market value.

A mess indeed! And it is no coincidence to me that either the day of or day after the first show, the mandate will be in affect for LA that you have to be fully vaccinated(right now the requirement for so fi is v card or negative test within 48 hours) in order to dine, attend concerts, movies, gyms, personal care establishments etc… and because of their influence guess how many who have already purchased tickets will go out and make sure to get poked just so they can see these 7 on stage. This cannot be coincidence.

queen82

Star
She's the girl he dated. Probably gave her a breakdown or messed with her mentally. If he's like that in the group, imagine being his girl.

Scandalkook stays in the news. They probably pay a lot of people to stay out of the paper.

He's a very toxic man. If he's gotten to his members, he's probably worse as a partner. I feel bad for her too. The effects of the relationship and being an idol are all over her body.
i read that Libra is a really toxic sign , so it could be true ..

queen82

Star
Yup, I've heard rumors that Yn and jn could have wives. The one with jn has been for yrs. There was also a rumor that rm had a long term girlfriend that was a Pilates instructor. I personally believe some of them may have kids as well.
there's a rumor of Namjoon being married too, i read a news of J-hope having a foreign girlfriend or something ..

queen82

Star
You never know when their idol careers are put on the line. I think anyone in a relationship with them knows that the relationship has to be kept secret. As far as M!j00 it didn't seem like she cared much..she seemed to like the attention. And she now has new foreign clients that come to her to get tattooed. She became kinda famous and that's good business. What jk did or should I say didn't do was shady though. And they all hide behind bh, it's pathetic.
so she's with him only because he's famous , that's really sad ..not true love here

queen82

Star
Y'all remember when jk looked like he was badly burned from a cigar or something?
View attachment 63743
I'm not a dancer but I think like jk, niki's mark is not dance related but abuse. I've also noticed idols always having visible marks. Also, let's not forget that dance practices can also be abusive. I remember a clip that disturbed me greatly with b*s. It's an old clip from skool luv affair special edition...in case anyone wants to try and find it. Anyway, their choreographer had them dance way past the time they were supposed to be done for the day. They were all crying about being sleepy, starving, and wanting to go home. They had been practicing for 12hrs already or some nonsense. And he kept having them do the routine over and over again. If all of them did it perfectly then they would get to go home if not They would have to do it again. They looked like they were on the verge of collapse. And this is with the cameras rolling. There's all kinds of abuse.
can you post that clip ?

Kimiko

Veteran
Hitbig is so greedy its ridiculous
How do these guys really feel just being nothing but cash cows for their company and a toy to play with and putback in a toy chest for fans and clout for someone who just wants to get close to them cuz of them being rich and famous

I mean yes they are well compensated cash cows but still cash cows all the same

Not that they arent guilty for never leaving and going along with whatever evil cuz they love the money and fame too much

To be a personality and not a person has to weigh on them at some point unless they are too far gone now

These guys probably have all kind of issues from self harm to drug abuse to eating disorders to sleep disorders to personality disorders and so on and so on

Laura755y

Star
There's some interesting comments on YT under the first video...if you ignore some comments like these:

"I don't know why but I think it makes him more cute "
" Am i the only one who finds it cute? He is so freaking cute!!!! I wanna hide him in pocket....UwU "
" Whatever it is.... he is so cute.....while doing that..... whatever the hell comes to him will go smooth on him seeing his cutieness.....mua....mua....muaaaaaaaaa......"

I don't know the name but you know this feeling that would fall upon you for example if you're asked to hold a slug?...
That's how i felt seeing these comments...
I really dont know how they see this as cute, he's basically ill, i dnt like the things they do, but he and others from the same compagny are basically on something , also ive noticed alot of celebrities in hoolywood sometimes start losing control over their body nd its not a coincidence, they probably keep em on drugs to have full control over them, its hella disturbing nd concerning.
But like artist like the fandom, they're a match.

e-Enoch

Superstar
A mess indeed! And it is no coincidence to me that either the day of or day after the first show, the mandate will be in affect for LA that you have to be fully vaccinated(right now the requirement for so fi is v card or negative test within 48 hours) in order to dine, attend concerts, movies, gyms, personal care establishments etc… and because of their influence guess how many who have already purchased tickets will go out and make sure to get poked just so they can see these 7 on stage. This cannot be coincidence.
Still part of the tactic to push Agenda 2021... get more people to take the experimental injections
... Also, black market sales of rip-off priced tickets will be widespread on the days nearing the concert schedules...