BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Haha yeah she has a boyfriend. I was pointing out that it seems he was with her well after the scandal up to at least 2020. I don't know about now. I haven't heard anything. If they're not together still then I doubt he's single. It would be hilarious if he had found a M!j00 clone. He seems to be still affected by her...his whole look now is stolen from her. Someone on twittr said that M!j00 probably dumped his a$$ and that's why he won't release his mixtape because it's all about her. The one that got away lmao
View attachment 63742
Dude, u pull up all the stops i swear lol, "the one that got away" im dead, i see another "loving you was a losing game" in the horizon.
But girl, when i see his face now, i see her no drama.
If she did dump him, "yaas queen" to her, cuz he fkn deserves it, he didnt stand up for her and let those little monsters turn her life into hell, they couldve even harmed her nd he wouldnt dare to say a word.
she is very talented at what she does tbh i like her work a lot, and also got pretty famous after that scandal too, so good for her.

Berrywon88

Star
Why is it that they always have some kind of marks on their body ? (I am referring to the mark on nikis arm in the pic below)
It is so difficult to know, because they do so much choreographing and dancing, it could really just be from that.
But also the btß members just have soo many visible marks, all the time, that it is also sus at the same time. They could be marks of abuse ?
Maybe sometimes, and sometimes not. I don't do dancing or anything similar professionally, can someone here make an educated guess about whether it would be normal for someone who dances a lot to have marks like that all the time ? All I know though, when I see these marks to be honest, they look like marks where you would have really had to be hurt to get it. If I had marks that looks like that in the past, it would be from pretty painful stuff.
Y'all remember when jk looked like he was badly burned from a cigar or something?
EAnJ5ZfX4AIOcic.jpeg.jpg
I'm not a dancer but I think like jk, niki's mark is not dance related but abuse. I've also noticed idols always having visible marks. Also, let's not forget that dance practices can also be abusive. I remember a clip that disturbed me greatly with b*s. It's an old clip from skool luv affair special edition...in case anyone wants to try and find it. Anyway, their choreographer had them dance way past the time they were supposed to be done for the day. They were all crying about being sleepy, starving, and wanting to go home. They had been practicing for 12hrs already or some nonsense. And he kept having them do the routine over and over again. If all of them did it perfectly then they would get to go home if not They would have to do it again. They looked like they were on the verge of collapse. And this is with the cameras rolling. There's all kinds of abuse.

Kimiko

Veteran
It will crush the taek00k/jik00k fans that jky isnt in lovewith either of his hyungs or even into men at all

I reallywant this boy to get caught out with another girl that armi/hitbig wouldnt want him with-another pierced tatted up girl or a black /Latina/south asian girl

Now that would end shit for real and like someone posted yesterday I can see jky as an equal opportunity dater

He is obviously attracted to the opposite of what his fans want him to be with or would at least accept

Berrywon88

Star
If she did dump him, "yaas queen" to her, cuz he fkn deserves it, he didnt stand up for her and let those little monsters turn her life into hell, they couldve even harmed her nd he wouldnt dare to say a word.
she is very talented at what she does tbh i like her work a lot, and also got pretty famous after that scandal too, so good for her.
Agreed, I liked her work too and I was actually happy for her when I saw she had a new boyfriend. It must be pure hell to be with a bratty selfish idol, but especially a member of b*s. And that deranged fandom with their pitchforks ready, ewww.

oh the girl from twice who is on hiatus rn?
She's the girl he dated. Probably gave her a breakdown or messed with her mentally. If he's like that in the group, imagine being his girl.
Scandalkook stays in the news. They probably pay a lot of people to stay out of the paper.
happen this when you're with a toxic person , feel sorry for her
He's a very toxic man. If he's gotten to his members, he's probably worse as a partner. I feel bad for her too. The effects of the relationship and being an idol are all over her body.

It will crush the taek00k/jik00k fans that jky isnt in lovewith either of his hyungs or even into men at all

I reallywant this boy to get caught out with another girl that armi/hitbig wouldnt want him with-another pierced tatted up girl or a black /Latina/south asian girl

Now that would end shit for real and like someone posted yesterday I can see jky as an equal opportunity dater

He is obviously attracted to the opposite of what his fans want him to be with or would at least accept
He's equal opportunity bad girl, different races and lifestyles.
Agreed, I liked her work too and I was actually happy for her when I saw she had a new boyfriend. It must be pure hell to be with a bratty selfish idol, but especially a member of b*s. And that deranged fandom with their pitchforks ready, ewww.
I read a creepy story about dating an idol on Reddit. It's fiction but could be about Jk, except for the cult parts. Wait, that part too.

Berrywon88

Star

Same and that group would finally be over!
giphy-4.gif
Also, I thought I was the only one that saw jk being the one member that would be with a foreigner. He does stuff outside the norm of SK society anyway. Also, he was caught in Itaewon lol..the foreign clubbing destination. Man wasn't going there to hook up with a Korean girl. So let's hope he does get caught for real and this kids bop charade of a group can come to an end. Amen

Armi will lose their minds if this ever comes tto light
Its forbidden for bttss to be with girls that ain't them,that's why they want jik00k and taek00k to be real so bad,plus all the other ships in the group

That girl is a fool tho cuz jky would just throw her to the wolves again-i honestly couldnt see jn or vee doing their girls like that

Vee would be like thats my girlfriend and what about it
Tae would say that's my girlfriend, sugar daddy, baby mama etc, and you better not say anything again. Armys would love him for it. They viciously attack each for dreaming about being with them. An unspoken rule in kpop is that no one can have Oppa and that means fans too. A lot of energy is expended to get after fans who get possessive or want to date them. They've probably run trains on groupies. Yet these Ill-mannered social misfits argue about shipping, fanfiction and fantasies when Oppa is knee deep in IG thots and cocaine.

Same and that group would finally be over!
View attachment 63744
Also, I thought I was the only one that saw jk being the one member that would be with a foreigner. He does stuff outside the norm of SK society anyway. Also, he was caught in Itaewon lol..the foreign clubbing destination. Man wasn't going there to hook up with a Korean girl. So let's hope he does get caught for real and this kids bop charade of a group can come to an end. Amen
He probably hates being Korean, an idol and his fans. That's limiting his self expression.

w.t.f are these messages.....jeez people really get out of their damn minds on the internet. What is wrong with them....

That AI article sounds scary...I just hate all this puppeteering bullsh*t . Usind people to push stupid agendas. It is clear tho that they are used for all these agendas, I am sure and won't be surprised if in the future they are used to branch out to advertise for stuff like AI , maybe even get into politics or something different. (altho I dont really see them in genuine positions of actual politics, but maybe some position where they are representatives for something, coming to think of it they already are though , lol). With the whole UN thing I mean. I don't take the UN etc. seriously though, they're all corrupt thru and thru
Imagine Tae as an AI. The group with digital idols is only the beginning. Bh already has their voices and can create songs and content without them having to record it.

Kimiko

Veteran
Jn would just tell the fans his private life is his private life and leave it at that

Nobody really cares if h0pe or j00n has a partner so they can probably announce wedding plans and it wouldnt faze most of their fans

Y00ngi would let hitbig put out a statement that he was in a relationship and never say anything himself...just like with the jim jones incident

Jimn would be like please accept the other love of my life armi(insinuating that armi is also the love of his life)

Vee would just say yeah I'm in a relationship so be happy for me cuz they aint going nowhere

Jky would just cry on live again and ask for armi's forgiveness

Riko

Veteran
Wouldn't wish armpits on any POC women so these boys can just date within their own culture please and thank you lol.

I don't think any of them are good partners, the girls are just smart enough to put with their shit to secure a bag that will keep their grandchildren's children living lavish.

And Tae doesn't give af about anyone's feelings so he'd definitely stand his ground but the meltdowns would absolutely eclipse those of Jungkooks lol, Tae is always the one going organically viral with the hugest stanbase of solos and delusionals I think. Plus he's the best looking and highly regarded as the face of kpop so the tears would be hard af lmao. God forbid his girl is a little alternative or not pasty Korean with every bit of her face chopped up.

Realityq

Rookie
So Sunghoon has become officially the MC in music bank. He is the most handsome in Enhypen but also the one who is the most introvert. I wonder what happened. You know these sort of opportunities is not free especially for a new group.

Poor guy, he was so nervous. Everyone could see it.

Realityq

Rookie
Wouldn't wish armpits on any POC women so these boys can just date within their own culture please and thank you lol.

I don't think any of them are good partners, the girls are just smart enough to put with their shit to secure a bag that will keep their grandchildren's children living lavish.

And Tae doesn't give af about anyone's feelings so he'd definitely stand his ground but the meltdowns would absolutely eclipse those of Jungkooks lol, Tae is always the one going organically viral with the hugest stanbase of solos and delusionals I think. Plus he's the best looking and highly regarded as the face of kpop so the tears would be hard af lmao. God forbid his girl is a little alternative or not pasty Korean with every bit of her face chopped up.
Taehyung is aging slowly. I doubt they will be with a woman that won't be their handlers If they do choose marriage and children. They are already in the rabbit hole. Normality we may perceive important to them has no value.

Berrywon88

Star
Anyone else saying wtf to this comment. Being an idol isn't terminal and a choice. Fans taking pics of you is a given. It won't kill you and it's part of the job.
View attachment 63746
I know they did not compare being a star and having your picture taken to a terminal illness. What pisses me off with these holier-than-thou stans is they will preach bs like this publicly and be searching and saving saesang pics privately. Hypocrites!

cadiz

Star