BTS discussion thread

mileyR

Established
yes maybe the others improved.. don't know
They sound kinda bad when they sing English :( Jin specifically has said how hard it is when they sing English songs it sucks that we can HEAR IT.. and they barely make full sentences when speaking English except for RM and so far on this specific trip they have been speaking only Korean… I have no doubt that they fully understand English but after so many years I just don’t think it’s a priority for THEM groups who have come after them are already mostly fluent soooo… of course they don’t have to learn another language for shit but just saying then kpop will always be other… sorry. I saw somewhere else someone asking why does the US accept latin then ??? I was like huh ??? Are you mad there is a huge Latin/ Hispanic community in the USA you simply can’t compare Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world last time I checked…. AAAAND you don’t have to be an avid follower or lover of Latin music to vibe to it it’s good MUSIC but if you don’t follow kpop and someone randomly plays it in the car you will be like huh ????

Berrywon88

Star
send a video to his parents while you was in an orgy, what kind of person do that ? omg
I saw a documentary and it was about young women getting coerced into the p0rn industry. They get "scouted" on the street and dragged to near by establishments where they are r@ped while being filmed. They are then told that this tape will be released and sent to their parents, job, school etc. If they don't do as their told. The girls then sign a contract and unwillingly end up in the p0rn industry. This was in Japan by the way. I have heard of similar stories in SK where women are sexually assaulted etc and threatened to not say anything or else their family will find out. I don't think it's farfetched for the entertainment industry to do the same tactics to control a star.

meow12

Hello everyone, not sure where to put this. But i’ve been a kpop fan more specifically bt$ fan since 2017, back when I was a high schooler. They brought me so much comfort and they were great entertainment. But after I found this forum two years after I decided to unstan them.
It’s been two years and I’m looking at kpop again, TX T. I was wondering if txt was as bad as bts and if it is a bad idea for me to stan this group instead. Im
a christian and I never worship people, I just enjoy the entertainment value and the community around the groups. I just want to know if there’s subliminal messaging in the brother group’s music or if it’s okay to be a casual fan.

Berrywon88

Star
Kpop fans put idols on a pedestal and then when their humanity shows they cant take it

How long are these clowns in america for?
I hope they go back home soon
,its obvious that vee would rather be any place else other than here

It is funny to see armi being mad about their boys preferring korean fans over them tho so I hope they tweet out a We Miss You in korean while still in the states
I think they are here until the 23rd. That's an awfully long time :/

mileyR

Established
Hello everyone, not sure where to put this. But i’ve been a kpop fan more specifically bt$ fan since 2017, back when I was a high schooler. They brought me so much comfort and they were great entertainment. But after I found this forum two years after I decided to unstan them.
It’s been two years and I’m looking at kpop again, TX T. I was wondering if txt was as bad as bts and if it is a bad idea for me to stan this group instead. Im
a christian and I never worship people, I just enjoy the entertainment value and the community around the groups. I just want to know if there’s subliminal messaging in the brother group’s music or if it’s okay to be a casual fan.
Unfortunately kpop is even worse now with the symbolism…

Berrywon88

Star
Kpop fans put idols on a pedestal and then when their humanity shows they cant take it

How long are these clowns in america for?
I hope they go back home soon
,its obvious that vee would rather be any place else other than here

It is funny to see armi being mad about their boys preferring korean fans over them tho so I hope they tweet out a We Miss You in korean while still in the states
I checked and they kind of already did lol..Jm's post is for Koreans to enjoy their holiday.

Oceanic

Established
You shouldn't be a fan at all. Because while you're busy enjoying their songs, there are spells in there and that's coming unto YOU and damaging your mind and soul. All high ranking celebrities cast spells as they sing, and even when they dance. That is why fans cry and scream and even worship their "idols" whenever they see them, or even simply hear them.

In conclusion, please begin to ignore all of their videos. It's good you don't worship them but you're still damaging your soul. You're listening to music from men who have done countless abominations, would you like me to tell you the horrors they do? It's really, truly, inhumane and beastly. Perhaps another time.

Anyway, txt is getting up there. As a matter of fact, didn't bts teach them the ways of the music industry like, a year or two ago? They're literally just as bad. Please try to get out of k-pop anything.

Kimiko

Established
Even i don't have such a long tongue when i try to take it out just like these bts members but meggan has such a long tongue. :D
Not to sound gross but j!mn tongue is way longer than that

So as not to frighten anyone I won't post a pic of it

I think RmM is on his tip toes in those pics cuz MTS is probably taller than him with heels on

And yes looks like she is the new token female to "befriend" for b+s

Jkayy in the back cuz armi will act a fool if he is close to another female

GmAry

Established
You shouldn't be a fan at all. Because while you're busy enjoying their songs, there are spells in there and that's coming unto YOU and damaging your mind and soul. All high ranking celebrities cast spells as they sing, and even when they dance. That is why fans cry and scream and even worship their "idols" whenever they see them, or even simply hear them.

In conclusion, please begin to ignore all of their videos. It's good you don't worship them but you're still damaging your soul. You're listening to music from men who have done countless abominations, would you like me to tell you the horrors they do? It's really, truly, inhumane and beastly. Perhaps another time.

Anyway, txt is getting up there. As a matter of fact, didn't bts teach them the ways of the music industry like, a year or two ago? They're literally just as bad. Please try to get out of k-pop anything.
yes, that spell thing is real. I once watched their content alot then i stopped. In that time i realized that i'm listening to music which i can't even understand. Again i started listening bcz i was bored, again i got addicted to them, started to forget the bad side of their music, but now again i stopped listening to them. I just visit this thread now. When i watched their content i was miserable almost went into depression bcz i was simping on some unknown men. But now i'm good.
Just they way they say *once you jim-in you can't jim-out* i feel that. I have been through it and all of you here probably and i'm still on this thread discussing them.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Veteran
Y
yes, that spell thing is real. I once watched their content alot then i stopped. In that time i realized that i'm listening to music which i can't even understand. Again i started listening bcz i was bored, again i got addicted to them, started to forget the bad side of their music, but now again i stopped listening to them. I just visit this thread now. When i watched their content i was miserable almost went into depression bcz i was simping on some unknown men. But now i'm good.
Just they way they say *once you jim-in you can't jim-out* i feel that. I have been through it and all of you here probably and i'm still on this thread discussing them.
You're discussing their bad influence, dark side of the industries, you are more aware now, and not simping over unkown men, honey ur doing so good, you should be proud of yourself.