BTS discussion thread

do you guys know about this?

hwang hana is an actress that was arrested for drug charges, and she was known for having "bamboo shoots" or taking pictures in burning sun:

"We all know that Hwang Hana and Park Yoochun were dating. To be
precise , they dated and went right before marriage, and then broke up.
On April 4, 2019, Hwang Hana was arrested on drug charges.
Here, Hwang Hana claimed that a celebrity recommended drugs, and Hwang Hana was famous for her club 'Burning Sun' bamboo shoots ."

and her ex boyfriend park yoo chun bleached his hair and went to the police to prevent a positive test, but he confessed later to doing drugs. but since august of 2020, she's been showing shes a fan of k00k and people accused her of having an affair with him."

View attachment 63402

then on december 28, 2020 she was arrested again. but
"However? On December 28, after Hwang Ha-
na was arrested, a certain sasaeng leaked a photo of Jeon Jeong-guk's blonde
hair on January 8 ."
View attachment 63395

"Hwang Ha-na arrested on December 28 On January 8, Jungkook bleached blonde Hwang Ha-na is also famous for repeating bleaching and dyeing to avoid drug-positive tests. Well, it can be seen as a rule of thumb to bleach hair for drug users."
she was also seen dying her hair.

basically saying that k00k may have dyed his hair blond as to prevent getting positive on drug tests just like them. i remember people saying here that k00k has done/has involved in drugs.. and that k00k's tattoo is similar to burning sun's representative (i think they dont know it means they are part of IT)
View attachment 63397View attachment 63399

i tried explaining it as best as i can based on the automatic google translate. there were also several screenshots of articles they posted but i hope someone here can translate them
I posted about them. It seems sus and more shit piling up on Scandal Koo. It's coming out of all corners. Who did he piss off? He seems like Seungri.

They really are the next BB lol. Right down to the rapist, corporate criminal maknae.
They wanted to be them so bad,and now they have scandals too. Someone filed a complaint with the South Korean FTC against Jungkook.

Laura755y

Star
Wait a minute, antis don't have to do that. Politicians do it already. They expose idols to keep the focus off themselves. This could be an attack against the President, not even btees. His political enemies probably hate that he sent them to the United Nations. This broke when they got the diplomatic passports.
Yes, that could be true, Sk in known of putting idols on scandals to hide some big shits . And Him giving them the diplomatic passport, makes them in the same level as higher ranking gov worker, it was a fucked up move and showed how Sk is a biig joke.
They were waiting for this. Japan probably can't stand the group. I won't be surprised if China joins too. They're cracking down on effeminate men and entertainment. Armys are making it worse. Trying to defend Oppa but it's bringing attention. They're the downfall of btees. Once it hits, their supposed friends will cackle about them on late night tv, just like J@mes C0rden did.
China, started a while ago, they restricted the tv shows and stoped them from promoting effimanate men, not only in tvs but also on browsers, japan joined now , by asking for explination regarding scandalkook. As for armys oh lord! They're exposing their oppar thinking they're protecting them Lol, its funny cuz while ago they were calling the "antis" retarded.

queen82

Star
Well someone let him advertise on b*s social media and vlives. I've been saying this on the thread that bh has to have been aware of what he was doing. He basically used bh's platform to promote since bh owns everything including his name. He doesn't have a platform without bh. Hell he doesn't even have his own Instagram account like other idols do.

And he's a loose cannon at the moment and bh can't seem to control him anymore. I know a lot of fans don't get it but him going off and getting that eyebrow piercing said a lot. He's not a rapper...he's a maknae singer that was once cute. He now has a hard image no matter what make up or clothes bh gives him. He obviously came in to work one day with that piercing same as the tattoos. This shows his defiant nature. They were supposed to speak at UN, had a lot of family friendly advertisements to shoot and they had no choice but to do it with someone that looks like a biker more than an idol these days.
View attachment 63383
So with all that they probably had to show him they still have the power to ruin him.
he's like the Robbie Williams of Bts

Berrywon88

Star
bit older than them tho even before prison tattoos and outdated 1995 eyebrow piercing
Bahahaha the laugh I let out! You are so right..jk thinks he's a member of an American grunge band circa 1992. Like dude you're a part of a mediocre Kpop group, embrace it and light it up like dynamite.
9d46ae0bb24d943227fc0196d684b004440502fc_hq.jpg
Jk the 5th member of Alice in chains, not! lmao
9e5a3cd84d3dfb1d66b00a4c64b17b93.jpg
He's wearing a bad wig in this photo as well.

Berrywon88

Star
do you guys know about this?

hwang hana is an actress that was arrested for drug charges, and she was known for having "bamboo shoots" or taking pictures in burning sun:

"We all know that Hwang Hana and Park Yoochun were dating. To be
precise , they dated and went right before marriage, and then broke up.
On April 4, 2019, Hwang Hana was arrested on drug charges.
Here, Hwang Hana claimed that a celebrity recommended drugs, and Hwang Hana was famous for her club 'Burning Sun' bamboo shoots ."

and her ex boyfriend park yoo chun bleached his hair and went to the police to prevent a positive test, but he confessed later to doing drugs. but since august of 2020, she's been showing shes a fan of k00k and people accused her of having an affair with him."

View attachment 63402

then on december 28, 2020 she was arrested again. but
"However? On December 28, after Hwang Ha-
na was arrested, a certain sasaeng leaked a photo of Jeon Jeong-guk's blonde
hair on January 8 ."
View attachment 63395

"Hwang Ha-na arrested on December 28 On January 8, Jungkook bleached blonde Hwang Ha-na is also famous for repeating bleaching and dyeing to avoid drug-positive tests. Well, it can be seen as a rule of thumb to bleach hair for drug users."
she was also seen dying her hair.

basically saying that k00k may have dyed his hair blond as to prevent getting positive on drug tests just like them. i remember people saying here that k00k has done/has involved in drugs.. and that k00k's tattoo is similar to burning sun's representative (i think they dont know it means they are part of IT)
View attachment 63397View attachment 63399

i tried explaining it as best as i can based on the automatic google translate. there were also several screenshots of articles they posted but i hope someone here can translate them
OMG!!! I had no idea about the hair bleaching for negative drug tests. This is a lot to take in!

Laura755y

Star
OMG!!! I had no idea about the hair bleaching for negative drug tests. This is a lot to take in!
Yeah, who consume.drugs, bleach their hair to avoid positive drug test, and somehow it happened that jeon, bleached his hair 10 days after "hana" was arrested, so he is probably related to the sun burning as well since she is partnof it , looking at his "eye " tattoo its seems he is .

Riko

Veteran
Everyone is going to be piling on him now and making it so much bigger than it ever needed to be. I just know the boys are beating his ass lol. Bighit will shave him bald this time instead of just cutting his hair short .

Yes, that could be true, Sk in known of putting idols on scandals to hide some big shits . And Him giving them the diplomatic passport, makes them in the same level as higher ranking gov worker, it was a fucked up move and showed how Sk is a biig joke.

China, started a while ago, they restricted the tv shows and stoped them from promoting effimanate men, not only in tvs but also on browsers, japan joined now , by asking for explination regarding scandalkook. As for armys oh lord! They're exposing their oppar thinking they're protecting them Lol, its funny cuz while ago they were calling the "antis" retarded.
Another Lucas and Seungri out here. I'm waiting for the women to come crawling out of the woodwork. Armys are hypocrites. This could be anyone else, and they'd be talking about they're guilty. Someone wants btees to go down.

Laura755y

Star
Another Lucas and Seungri out here. I'm waiting for the women to come crawling out of the woodwork. Armys are hypocrites. This could be anyone else, and they'd be talking about they're guilty. Someone wants btees to go down.
Now solo stans are fighting between them Lmao, i dnt know if irs stupidity, they're the fans of the same group akd yet they hate eachothers, thats hella funny ..
They put it all on park's fans, daaang ...
Hitbig is doing everything to save the brats ass. Pathetic.
Not them trying to create a war between their own cult hhhhh , hilarious .

Last edited:

Riko

Veteran
Their fandom is legit going to eat itself from the inside out and destroy that brand lol. I bet that's also why they don't let them do anything solo cos the solo stans would go crazy pushing their own fave and trying to take the others down. And wouldn't accept them coming back and doing things as a group either. Monster of their own making, they're no longer in control of their army lmao.

Laura755y

Star