BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran
I remember an accurate tarot reader said that someone might be leaving the band soon which is probably Jin and his enlistment. I think they'll do an album and tour next year and then have him enlist or all do it at once. They also said that whoever it is will come back and the band will be bigger than ever. There's no sign of them slowing down at all I think. The only way bts fall off is when their company decides its time lol. Like I think they sold about 4m copies of their back catalogue this year alone, and they blew tf up during the pandemic cos everyone was at home and they're all over YouTube. But 4th generation is probably desperate for them to leave so they can try and take some of their fans lol.

And JK looks awful in that new music video, it's a super cool concept though and I like Coldplay. Tae was the one getting the stans again. They don't give him enough credit, no wonder he looks like he's holding himself back from cussing them out 24/7 haha.

queen82

Star
I remember that! It was because of the strange behavior he used to have like we referenced when he would absent-mindedly stare into space or talk to himself and what not. However, honestly his weird noises could be from like some type of trauma response he could've had when he was a kid or something or just pure anxiety.
yes it could be

Actually if you think about it the pandemic didnt necessarily cause that much damage to peoples mental health (except death however people always die of illnesses and car accidents everyday). I know a lot of people will disagree with me but this is what I believe happened that caused so much unhappiness in people. Its because they actually had time to be with their loved ones. People got to be with their kids. Family actually talked to each other and bonded during the pandemic (however I realize for the situations of abusive families it made their lives a lot worse) However it made the people realize how much they missed out on with just being with each other. For those couple of months of lockdown people actually kind of lived a little. They werent at work all the time slaving away for the rich or the corporations or the consumers.

Everyone is just missing out on life all they do is work

After this they went back to their jobs and realized how much they hate their lives. How much they hate their jobs. They just dont want to work. So of course they would be unhappy they miss their loved ones. Usually on a full time job and being a parent you probably only see your kids for four hours a day. Thats definietly not enough time to raise them. And there missing out on the whole child hood of their kid.

That was off topic I know

However its also what bts is going through why they look dead and what not. There missing out on living. They got all this money yet all they can do with it is go online shopping.

I dont really know the reason behind taes childhood only he would know that and be willing to share his thoughts on that. However, Ive read somewhere of the possibility of his mom dying at a young age and his father remarrying. Thats why he had to go live his grandparents because his new mom didnt want to handle the stress of taking care of a child that wasnt her own. Which makes sense Taes sibilings are a lot younger than him. At the end of the day tho I think it really benefited tae because to me he seems pretty grounded in a way a strange way even though he is not mentally there half the time.
He's checked out a lot of the time. I think they're only a few years younger than him, but it still could be what you said. A lot of women won't care for children not their own, or will be mean. This could be the best his dad could do.

That's an interesting way to view things. Some people were harmed, but a lot did enjoy seeing their families all the time. Kids need their parents all the time, not at the end or beginning of the day. In Western societies, they barely see their loved ones, which is by design.

Many people left their jobs to pursue their passions or make more money. Now, other people are trying to force them back into those jobs. We supposedly have choices until those choices affect corporations.

This person on twitter is so strange....

From what I can tell they have multiple accounts on twitter. One is a fan page toward Jimin a hate page toward Jimin and a hate page toward Jungkook...like what? I just find that weird. They also have so much free time to post? As well as gather content to post. This person is just suspicious to me.
Looks like a btees staff member.

Sehun doesn't even have a racism scandal lol. I am not denying his involvement in the occult like his other members, but you gotta give credit where it is due
I drop idols so fast when they're racist. Not just against my group but any group. I dropped Bp before their black scandal because of how they mock Indian people. I'm moving away from kpop because I can't support a fandom that's racist. The fans, idols and companies are racist af.

I remember an accurate tarot reader said that someone might be leaving the band soon which is probably Jin and his enlistment. I think they'll do an album and tour next year and then have him enlist or all do it at once. They also said that whoever it is will come back and the band will be bigger than ever. There's no sign of them slowing down at all I think. The only way bts fall off is when their company decides its time lol. Like I think they sold about 4m copies of their back catalogue this year alone, and they blew tf up during the pandemic cos everyone was at home and they're all over YouTube. But 4th generation is probably desperate for them to leave so they can try and take some of their fans lol.

And JK looks awful in that new music video, it's a super cool concept though and I like Coldplay. Tae was the one getting the stans again. They don't give him enough credit, no wonder he looks like he's holding himself back from cussing them out 24/7 haha.
T×t stagnates because btees won't leave, and they have three other groups behind them and there's no room for them on the market. Despite what kboos think, there's a limited audience for kpop. It's over saturated in SK, and in the West. They should focus on Japan, but they have their own idol groups, most of whom aren't cookie cutter or look alike. They won't focus on Sea, and China just banned effeminate men and is cracking down on entertainment fandoms. This may be the push to end the pretty boy look in kpop.

Riko

Veteran
T×t stagnates because btees won't leave, and they have three other groups behind them and there's no room for them on the market. Despite what kboos think, there's a limited audience for kpop. It's over saturated in SK, and in the West. They should focus on Japan, but they have their own idol groups, most of whom aren't cookie cutter or look alike. They won't focus on Sea, and China just banned effeminate men and is cracking down on entertainment fandoms. This may be the push to end the pretty boy look in kpop.

Yeah I think the writing was on the wall again for BTS as soon as covid hit and they cancelled their tours but they have blown up hugely this year and last year, even more so.

Yeah no one in the West actually cares about kpop outside of bts because their name is just so recognisable and basically one of only 3 things people know about SK lol. The other boy groups that are having some success won't hold onto it once bts is gone and the US decides to put the gate back up. BTS dominate Japan too so the only hope for 4th gen now is for one of bts girlfriends to bust in on the vlives and cull the herd lol.

Yeah I think the writing was on the wall again for BTS as soon as covid hit and they cancelled their tours but they have blown up hugely this year and last year, even more so.

Yeah no one in the West actually cares about kpop outside of bts because their name is just so recognisable and basically one of only 3 things people know about SK lol. The other boy groups that are having some success won't hold onto it once bts is gone and the US decides to put the gate back up. BTS dominate Japan too so the only hope for 4th gen now is for one of bts girlfriends to bust in on the vlives and cull the herd lol.
That's the only hope. Their scandals won't stick. Some bunny's in trouble.

Kimiko

Veteran
I dont think vee's mother is deceased

He has talked to her on their run shows before and clearly says mom

I also think his siblings are close in age to him probably from 19-23 years of age cuz the few times he has mentioned them it seems that they are close in age

Their song with coldpy debuted at number seven I believe on the Australian charts so I'm waiting to see if all their pandering worked for the uk in getting their first number one there

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
That's the only hope. Their scandals won't stick. Some bunny's in trouble.

Oh wow, japan fair trade sued jeon ?! Well deserved.
Now, i wonder what will they do to protect him, is hybe gonna sue japan as well for dirtying his already dirty image ?!
Dear jeon is in some serious trouble. Its like watching a comedy show.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star

Theres a bunch of accounts reporting to hybe, they're making more noise about his scandal, without noticing. Their fans will be bts's downfall. Its as if their own cult is turning against them without realizing it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Riko

Veteran
I honestly feel like these scandals are manufactured to further convince the boys that they're nothing without the company and will be fed to the sharks if they go against anything on the agenda.

Cos I'm pretty sure that all the idols backdoor advertise like that but jk will be the face of it cos he's the biggest. Wonder who he refused to sleep with this time lol.

Laura755y

Star
I honestly feel like these scandals are manufactured to further convince the boys that they're nothing without the company and will be fed to the sharks if they go against anything on the agenda.

Cos I'm pretty sure that all the idols backdoor advertise like that but jk will be the face of it cos he's the biggest. Wonder who he refused to sleep with this time lol.
I agree with you on that, but jeon's scandal 's timing wasnt in their favor, specially after them taking tthe diplomatic passports, something is fishy asf.

Riko

Veteran
I agree with you on that, but jeon's scandal 's timing wasnt in their favor, specially after them taking tthe diplomatic passports, something is fishy asf.

It would have been an even bigger scandal if he'd come and said it was his brothers brand though, don't you think? They would have come for him so hard for that lol. I think he can fly under the cover of him not actually promoting it and army just being "enthusiastic". A lot of media sensationalism as well, it doesn't seem like a really big thing tbf. If they want it to stop they have to change the rules for all influences everywhere.

Laura755y

Star
It would have been an even bigger scandal if he'd come and said it was his brothers brand though, don't you think? They would have come for him so hard for that lol. I think he can fly under the cover of him not actually promoting it and army just being "enthusiastic". A lot of media sensationalism as well, it doesn't seem like a really big thing tbf. If they want it to stop they have to change the rules for all influences everywhere.
Yes thats too, but the thing about this scandal is him and his brother being related to the burning sun partners. And even worse dealing with them on business matters . Thats fucked up .
But i really dont think they want it to stop, part of it is planned, to clean the vlive that caught one of the staffs trolling in a hate "bts forum" and like you said to keep them more obedient, and show to the audience that " the antis/ haters" are the one putting them down, also i see all of it like an experiment to see how far hybe have control over the cult they created. But somehow the cult, is slowly getting out of control, with the "pritect bts shit" and they're taking it to the extend , those little monsters are unpredictable, they're basically attacking everyone that talk shit about them, akd its more dangerous.

Berrywon88

Star

Well someone let him advertise on b*s social media and vlives. I've been saying this on the thread that bh has to have been aware of what he was doing. He basically used bh's platform to promote since bh owns everything including his name. He doesn't have a platform without bh. Hell he doesn't even have his own Instagram account like other idols do.

And he's a loose cannon at the moment and bh can't seem to control him anymore. I know a lot of fans don't get it but him going off and getting that eyebrow piercing said a lot. He's not a rapper...he's a maknae singer that was once cute. He now has a hard image no matter what make up or clothes bh gives him. He obviously came in to work one day with that piercing same as the tattoos. This shows his defiant nature. They were supposed to speak at UN, had a lot of family friendly advertisements to shoot and they had no choice but to do it with someone that looks like a biker more than an idol these days.
IMG_2q63us.jpg
So with all that they probably had to show him they still have the power to ruin him.