BTS discussion thread

I remember that! It was because of the strange behavior he used to have like we referenced when he would absent-mindedly stare into space or talk to himself and what not. However, honestly his weird noises could be from like some type of trauma response he could've had when he was a kid or something or just pure anxiety.
The trauma he went through as a trainee would be enough. He makes a lot of weird noises and checks out often. Something happened to him. It's like he's there physically, but mentally he's not ok. His eyes look empty.

Btees being gross.
Their 'fans' are terrible. This wouldn't happen here. A few celebrities have reputations for cussing out their fans.

Boopdedoop

Established
The trauma he went through as a trainee would be enough. He makes a lot of weird noises and checks out often. Something happened to him. It's like he's there physically, but mentally he's not ok. His eyes look empty.
Yeah I mean its kind of understandable of why anybody's eyes would be empty in that situation. There constantly having to please the public. Its exhausting mentally and physically. Also who knows what happened during his trainee years or even before that Tae is one of the members who has always been seperated from his family. He was having to live with his grandparents even though his sibilings got to live with the mom and dad. He probably was done with everything from a young age dealing with disapointment all the time.

Honestly so many people have empty eyes. Just look into the eyes of someone at your local supermarket. A cashier even. There done. Tired. Poopered. They hate their lives. So they just feel empty because they got some sportsmanship. I see very few happy people and honestly its so sad.

probably because he thinks everyone is dumb I mean Im awed by how stupid people are everyday XD
They act low class and disgusting sometimes. I don't blame him. The time Tae and Jm crashed his live, the faces he made should be made into gifs. How does he keep from beating them? They have to get on his nerves. There's a lot of pressure to play daddy to the group. The oldest finally told people to stop calling him mom. Jn was tired of being called mom and pink princess. He's a grown man.

Berrywon88

Star
The only reason fans throw their panties and boxers at them is because they're famous. I had an awakening last night. I watched a video of a new fave and realized the faces he was making was like any other meathead I've known. It's nothing special. We make it something bigger than it is. He looked like a meathead. If he wasn't famous, people would think he was living in his Mama's basement, stinking it up with his smelly ass, drinking Red Bull out of a Pokemon mug.

What did you like about Jn? Before this thread, he seemed like a nice guy and keeps them together. Tae makes cringe faces. It's not sexy at all. I would run if someone made those during xes or trying to flirt.

I liked jn's personality (what I now know is a persona) also that he didn't try to get attention or act sexy. He seemed the most grounded to me. His solo songs awake and tonight were my favorite..slow songs suited him and his voice wasn't as strained or nasally bck then.

Yeah I mean its kind of understandable of why anybody's eyes would be empty in that situation. There constantly having to please the public. Its exhausting mentally and physically. Also who knows what happened during his trainee years or even before that Tae is one of the members who has always been seperated from his family. He was having to live with his grandparents even though his sibilings got to live with the mom and dad. He probably was done with everything from a young age dealing with disapointment all the time.

Honestly so many people have empty eyes. Just look into the eyes of someone at your local supermarket. A cashier even. There done. Tired. Poopered. They hate their lives. So they just feel empty because they got some sportsmanship. I see very few happy people and honestly its so sad.
Everyone looks miserable lately. It's always been like that, but even the optimistic people look done with life. That's sad because kids and old people usually have some cheeriness to them, and even they are over it. The pandemic and lockdowns did a lot of damage, but people were beaten before then.

I feel bad for kid Tae. He didn't deserve that. What reason did they have to leave him and raise his siblings? He praises his father and his grandma raised him. He loved her too, but always brings up his father.

Have you seen fan meetings? The idols put on this fake smile and their eyes are done with everything. A part of them grows dimmer each time they do it. I wouldn't take their job for anything.

I liked jn's personality (what I now know is a persona) also that he didn't try to get attention or act sexy. He seemed the most grounded to me. His solo songs awake and tonight were my favorite..slow songs suited him and his voice wasn't as strained or nasally bck then.
He was the most mature and also the fake maknae. I liked his Eat Jn series. Heard he doesn't like it anymore. I wonder what he experienced in the group.

Berrywon88

Star
I saw a lot of people saying jn was finally given work outside the group with this ost because he's going to be enlisting before Dec. Makes sense. The beginning of the end for b*s. Explains why they're promoting jk even more than usual as well.

I saw a lot of people saying jn was finally given work outside the group with this ost because he's going to be enlisting before Dec. Makes sense. The beginning of the end for b*s. Explains why they're promoting jk even more than usual as well.
Even if they go away, there's four more groups we have to worry about. T×t, Enpipen, the girl's group and Trainee A. When will they go away? It's like a hydra.

Boopdedoop

Established
Everyone looks miserable lately. It's always been like that, but even the optimistic people look done with life. That's sad because kids and old people usually have some cheeriness to them, and even they are over it. The pandemic and lockdowns did a lot of damage, but people were beaten before then.

I feel bad for kid Tae. He didn't deserve that. What reason did they have to leave him and raise his siblings? He praises his father and his grandma raised him. He loved her too, but always brings up his father.

Have you seen fan meetings? The idols put on this fake smile and their eyes are done with everything. A part of them grows dimmer each time they do it. I wouldn't take their job for anything.
Actually if you think about it the pandemic didnt necessarily cause that much damage to peoples mental health (except death however people always die of illnesses and car accidents everyday). I know a lot of people will disagree with me but this is what I believe happened that caused so much unhappiness in people. Its because they actually had time to be with their loved ones. People got to be with their kids. Family actually talked to each other and bonded during the pandemic (however I realize for the situations of abusive families it made their lives a lot worse) However it made the people realize how much they missed out on with just being with each other. For those couple of months of lockdown people actually kind of lived a little. They werent at work all the time slaving away for the rich or the corporations or the consumers.

Everyone is just missing out on life all they do is work

After this they went back to their jobs and realized how much they hate their lives. How much they hate their jobs. They just dont want to work. So of course they would be unhappy they miss their loved ones. Usually on a full time job and being a parent you probably only see your kids for four hours a day. Thats definietly not enough time to raise them. And there missing out on the whole child hood of their kid.

That was off topic I know

However its also what bts is going through why they look dead and what not. There missing out on living. They got all this money yet all they can do with it is go online shopping.

I dont really know the reason behind taes childhood only he would know that and be willing to share his thoughts on that. However, Ive read somewhere of the possibility of his mom dying at a young age and his father remarrying. Thats why he had to go live his grandparents because his new mom didnt want to handle the stress of taking care of a child that wasnt her own. Which makes sense Taes sibilings are a lot younger than him. At the end of the day tho I think it really benefited tae because to me he seems pretty grounded in a way a strange way even though he is not mentally there half the time.

Boopdedoop

Established
Not gonna lie the music video they came out with recently left me impressed. They must have spent a lot of money on the development of it with all of that cgi. It kind of had guardian of the galaxy feels. I know someone in this thread said they didnt like the song because the same lines kept repeating, however, that is kind of the music style that Coldplay has in their music. Which I believe cold play played a large part in the song. So thats probably why. My Universe just sounds like a classic coldplay song that bts just plopped in with korean XD

Here is some examples

Pepsi

Veteran
i asked this question in one thread and this was someone's response lol
you can delete your account from here, but you gotta contact the mods apparently. it's funny how they went "what's the point" lol

Boopdedoop

Established
The only reason fans throw their panties and boxers at them is because they're famous. I had an awakening last night. I watched a video of a new fave and realized the faces he was making was like any other meathead I've known. It's nothing special. We make it something bigger than it is. He looked like a meathead. If he wasn't famous, people would think he was living in his Mama's basement, stinking it up with his smelly ass, drinking Red Bull out of a Pokemon mug.

What did you like about Jn? Before this thread, he seemed like a nice guy and keeps them together. Tae makes cringe faces. It's not sexy at all. I would run if someone made those during xes or trying to flirt.

This person on twitter is so strange....

From what I can tell they have multiple accounts on twitter. One is a fan page toward Jimin a hate page toward Jimin and a hate page toward Jungkook...like what? I just find that weird. They also have so much free time to post? As well as gather content to post. This person is just suspicious to me.

Boopdedoop

Established
you can delete your account from here, but you gotta contact the mods apparently. it's funny how they went "what's the point" lol
Ive reported myself multiple times seeing if would delete my account... trust me it doesnt work XD

Literally, one girl on here I remember deleted multiple accounts and kept recreating accounts it was strange like how did she do it.

Pepsi

Veteran
Not gonna lie the music video they came out with recently left me impressed. They must have spent a lot of money on the development of it with all of that cgi. It kind of had guardian of the galaxy feels. I know someone in this thread said they didnt like the song because the same lines kept repeating, however, that is kind of the music style that Coldplay has in their music. Which I believe cold play played a large part in the song. So thats probably why. My Universe just sounds like a classic coldplay song that bts just plopped in with korean XD
that group contributed zero to the song lol, it would have sounded just as good with only coldplay in it.

cadiz

Star

Here is some examples
maybe they spent so much money on the MV, so they can be nominated for a grammy
I believe they have a "best music video" category and yesterday was the last day to release music for the nominations

I find the whole space concept a copy of Doja Cat latest project (all her MVs have that space theme) but who knows

BT-S are trying everything they can to win a Grammy this year, with the English songs andd collaborations
maybe this will be their last chance