BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
I found 3 accounts like this, all of them are new. And still active even after hitbig's post about sueing them, its as if they're challenging the compagny, or all of this is a show, those are staffs account, and they're doing all this to clean after one of the staffs was caught scrolling through a Bts "forum" on their latest vlive in NY. And now they're trying to make people believe that those are "Hater accounts" , army should protect bts and hitbig is very stricts toward bullying and all those bullshits.
I believe the one that exposed Jeon wasnt hitbig's doing, they wont gain anything out of it, but those new accounts are suspicious asf!

cadiz

Star
those hate twitter accounts are suspicious to me

You know what I just remembered?
A few years ago when BT-S was coming to America for the first time, RM amd JM used to get death threats on twitter all the time

here is an article about it (from 2015)

BTS Rap Monster under death threat AGAIN via Twitter

After a death threat scare in New York during their “The Red Bullet” concert which resulted in the cancellation of all fan activities, another death threat has been issued against BTS‘ Rap Monster on Twitter.

Another Twitter user has posted a death threat aimed at BTS member Rap Monster. After BTS was forced to cancel their hi-touch event after a gun threat in New York, this is the second time in a matter of weeks that Rap Monster’s life is in potential danger.

BTS Jimin Speaks Up About The Death Threats Made Against Him

An anonymous user threatened to kill him at their concert in Texas.

BTS Jimin recently received threats against his life by an anonymous user who claimed he will kill Jimin while he’s in Texas this September. BigHit and the Texas police department were notified, and they both announced that they will be on high alert.

This isn’t the first time Jimin received a death threat. In March 2017, another Twitter account uploaded multiple tweets with graphic content, claiming that they will kill Jimin during BTS’s concert.

but maybe BH staff was behind it all along

BT-S were nugu back then, but members having those death threats made the media talk about them
it happened everytime they went to the US during those first years, and it was always random twitter accounts

it's starting to look like BH mediaplay now

Kimiko

Veteran
Vee is without a doubt the best looking guy in this group

No filters,no whitewashing...and he hates armi cuz homeboy had to get tipsy to put a selfie
IMG_20210929_080632.jpg

The company promotes jkayy cuz vee is too unpredictable, with his dr Jekyll/mr hyde personality you never know which vee you're gonna get
And jkayy is so thirsty for fame and they really got him hyped thinking he can do what michael Jackson did when he went solo

Despite mj personal life,he was a legitimate superstar during his heyday and not smoke and mirrors like b+s including jkayy

Laura755y

Star

No filters,no whitewashing...and he hates armi cuz homeboy had to get tipsy to put a selfie
View attachment 63356

The company promotes jkayy cuz vee is too unpredictable, with his dr Jekyll/mr hyde personality you never know which vee you're gonna get
And jkayy is so thirsty for fame and they really got him hyped thinking he can do what michael Jackson did when he went solo

Despite mj personal life,he was a legitimate superstar during his heyday and not smoke and mirrors like b+s including jkayy
Im dead Lol, agree tae doesnt fake that he hates the shit out of it, unlike jeon, he is acting for the hell of it,

Laura755y

Star
I
those hate twitter accounts are suspicious to me

You know what I just remembered?
A few years ago when BT-S was coming to America for the first time, RM amd JM used to get death threats on twitter all the time

here is an article about it (from 2015)

BTS Rap Monster under death threat AGAIN via Twitter

After a death threat scare in New York during their “The Red Bullet” concert which resulted in the cancellation of all fan activities, another death threat has been issued against BTS‘ Rap Monster on Twitter.

Another Twitter user has posted a death threat aimed at BTS member Rap Monster. After BTS was forced to cancel their hi-touch event after a gun threat in New York, this is the second time in a matter of weeks that Rap Monster’s life is in potential danger.

BTS Jimin Speaks Up About The Death Threats Made Against Him

An anonymous user threatened to kill him at their concert in Texas.

BTS Jimin recently received threats against his life by an anonymous user who claimed he will kill Jimin while he’s in Texas this September. BigHit and the Texas police department were notified, and they both announced that they will be on high alert.

This isn’t the first time Jimin received a death threat. In March 2017, another Twitter account uploaded multiple tweets with graphic content, claiming that they will kill Jimin during BTS’s concert.

but maybe BH staff was behind it all along

BT-S were nugu back then, but members having those death threats made the media talk about them
it happened everytime they went to the US during those first years, and it was always random twitter accounts

it's starting to look like BH mediaplay now
Didnt know about that, but it kinda made more sence now, if im not wrong they're maybe now trying to turn jeon's scandal to their favors i guess, feeding their fans the idea that bts needs to be protected and the haters are everywhere.

cadiz

Star
The explanation from the director of the video was weird also basically saying Bt5 has a hold of them through the music, similar to Pied Piper.

Copy & pasted from the article: “BTS’s planet is called Calypso, and in Greek mythology, Calypso is the goddess that keeps Greek hero Odysseus prisoner for seven years by enchanting him with song. For many, they see BTS as the planet and ARMYs as Odysseus as the group’s songs enchant them. In particular, the seven is very significant as it represents the number of members in BTS!”
thank you for the explanation
yes and their song lyrics always brag about the power they have over the fandom

in butter they have a line saying:
"we got armys behind us when we say so"

they know they have a full cult as a fandom

I went to see, and their are alot of people who are dead mad at this, hitbig tried to silence people by sueing everyone wjo brings facts, about their precious jeon, and everyone started comparing how the comapgny is trying to protect him, dude they're basically making more noise about the whole thing, nd making it more suspecious. Thats funny.
They're just making it worse suing everyone. That means it's true. If it's lies, quietly sue or leave it alone. They made an announcement on weverse for this. Scandal Koo is bringing unwanted attention. They all mess up behind closed doors but his come to the light a lot.

Berrywon88

Star

View attachment 63356

I give credit where credit is due and t*e is no doubt the most handsome idol in kpop. He also can be charismatic and funny as hell..he drew in the most fans over the yrs. because of this. Pied piper must be talking about him because it's his fault I got into b*s yrs ago. Anyway, like you said he's too much of a wild card and I think he most definitely loves the fame and rich lifestyle just not the fans that come with it.
IMG_20210930_221436.jpg
Now Jaykayhey is a straight up mess lol. He seems very sloppy in appearance and personality to me and I can't figure out why. He's very round like the egg he's eating here..an egghead if you will..IMG_20210930_221109.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
I remember when jk posted a darn selfie on Yn's bday and people got mad because he stole yn's limelight. All the fandom could talk about was jk. He never posted for members birthdays either. Now little did we know that the ulterior motive for this selfie was to advertise his clothing brand. Crazy how everything comes full circle.

Notice also how he used his own hashtag so it could gain traction as well.

I give credit where credit is due and t*e is no doubt the most handsome idol in kpop. He also can be charismatic and funny as hell..he drew in the most fans over the yrs. because of this. Pied piper must be talking about him because it's his fault I got into b*s yrs ago. Anyway, like you said he's too much of a wild card and I think he most definitely loves the fame and rich lifestyle just not the fans that come with it.
View attachment 63359
Now Jaykayhey is a straight up mess lol. He seems very sloppy in appearance and personality to me and I can't figure out why. He's very round like the egg he's eating here..an egghead if you will..View attachment 63358
Man looks like he smells like pickled eggs, toes and ass sweat. Gives me bad hygiene vibes. I also raise you a Hyunjin from Strayz

And a Top from BingBlang

Tae used to be my bias and now I can't look at him. I feel disgusted and angered whenever he comes on my screen. People like him because he has a beautiful androgynous face.

Berrywon88

Star
Man looks like he smells like pickled eggs, toes and ass sweat. Gives me bad hygiene vibes. I also raise you a Hyunjin from Strayz

And a Top from BingBlang

Tae used to be my bias and now I can't look at him. I feel disgusted and angered whenever he comes on my screen. People like him because he has a beautiful androgynous face.
Bahahaha not the pickled eggs and ass sweat. You described it well. Jk looks slovenly and it's funny because he has the reputation of being super clean to armies. Why because he folded a couple of shirts and did laundry? lol.
1608488446-20201217-192735.jpg
How is this man an idol??!
unnamed-19.jpg
Rm's face says it all

And whoa, they are indeed handsome! haha I always thought Sehun from EXO was very good looking as well and he stayed to himself. No scandals, nothing. 47380094c797461d791f9290191dbc15.jpg
T*e was never my bias, it was jn if you can believe it or not. But T*e is unbearable to me now...those faces he makes trying to look sexy..cringe!!!

Bahahaha not the pickled eggs and ass sweat. You described it well. Jk looks slovenly and it's funny because he has the reputation of being super clean to armies. Why because he folded a couple of shirts and did laundry? lol.
View attachment 63361
How is this man an idol??!
View attachment 63362
Rm's face says it all

And whoa, they are indeed handsome! haha I always thought Sehun from EXO was very good looking as well and he stayed to himself. No scandals, nothing. View attachment 63360
T*e was never my bias, it was jn if you can believe it or not. But T*e is unbearable to me now...those faces he makes trying to look sexy..cringe!!!
The only reason fans throw their panties and boxers at them is because they're famous. I had an awakening last night. I watched a video of a new fave and realized the faces he was making was like any other meathead I've known. It's nothing special. We make it something bigger than it is. He looked like a meathead. If he wasn't famous, people would think he was living in his Mama's basement, stinking it up with his smelly ass, drinking Red Bull out of a Pokemon mug.

What did you like about Jn? Before this thread, he seemed like a nice guy and keeps them together. Tae makes cringe faces. It's not sexy at all. I would run if someone made those during xes or trying to flirt.

Boopdedoop

Established
didn't remember who was, but i remember he/she wrote that he could be autistic
I remember that! It was because of the strange behavior he used to have like we referenced when he would absent-mindedly stare into space or talk to himself and what not. However, honestly his weird noises could be from like some type of trauma response he could've had when he was a kid or something or just pure anxiety.

Boopdedoop

Established
As an American I know I have the freedom of speech, first amendment in the constitution. Bh can't do sh!t. The truth is that people can dislike these public figures all they want. No one is threatening their life or their families on here, unlike on wevrse. I already explained this happening to t*e and bh did nothing, and that's their own app. This thread has been open since 2018 if they could do something they would have already. Everything is alleged and our opinion anyway. It wouldn't even hold up in court.
In the court of law things can easily be twisted around to fit the person who has the most money especially in America. There biased like that toward the more wealthy. They favor them. They could easily switch things around and call out defamation and that your trying to ruin their reputation with lies. Even if it isnt lies they can claim it since you have no physical proof of anything just assumptions.