BTS discussion thread

Tsunami

Established
It's traumatic for me to go on twitter and all i see is this. Seriously everywhere. I'm not hating bts Or jealous of them. But i pray this fandom vanishes one day. It's too much.
View attachment 62806View attachment 62805
The biggest P*do Assembly OMG WHAT AN EVENT! Are they going to talk about their mental issues so that they may fix them?

Laura755y

Veteran
I think it's to avoid taxes and clean his hands if the law comes after him.

I watched an episode of T@lk x Tomorr0w, t×t's show. It confirmed everything we talk about. Everything is scripted and there's male stylists. They're being worked a lot.
Yeap, they habe male stylist and some of them are 100% gay, the females are just for visuals and small helps. I mean there's pretty good female stylist, why it had to be male only? Are they misogynstic to this extent? I really dnt get it.

Yeap, they habe male stylist and some of them are 100% gay, the females are just for visuals and small helps. I mean there's pretty good female stylist, why it had to be male only? Are they misogynstic to this extent? I really dnt get it.
I think the one working on them was gay. The woman touched him a little then stepped aside so that the man could do his job.

Tsunami

Established
They just talked about climate change and how hard covid was for youth. They also performed ptd in un general assembly building. I just got headache after watching that. :)
Yeahhh, the climate change that they provoke and the covid that was human-made... the thing with these elites....always creating a villain nad making themselves heroes...

Laura755y

Veteran
They just talked about climate change and how hard covid was for youth. They also performed ptd in un general assembly building. I just got headache after watching that. :)
Wait what! They performed in a general assembly building? Tf!, nothing is professional anymore Lol, every rich men/women there became a big joke, how can anyone respect or take them seriously . LMAO

Laura755y

Veteran
Don't know what type of cameras they used to film that. The result is pretty much bad
Whoever filmed em, bet he hates them to the bones,
Hmmm that place was famous for the shit the people talked about but now it is also famous for the shit they sing in there
Yeap, they discussed their shittiest things their, the agendas, propagandas, their dark side businesses. Disgusting.

GmAry

Established
I swear someone on here said they would be used to spread the vaccine agenda and here we are...aparently jhpe said they were all vaccinated and that's all it takes...
Yes, someone said it here. Jhope said we are all vaccinated.
Rm said we are doing our part of job in preventing pandemic by getting vaccine.
And said vaccine was only way we were able to meet you people here.