BTS discussion thread

LovelyStan

Established
I admire the ability to be sympathetic with p*dophiles (since it is a mental disorder) but when I look at the big pic of everyone trying to normalize it, I doubt this message was out of pure sympathy and desire to end the problem with p*dophilia... + the person is comparing p*dophilia with homosexuality.... as if the cure is to just let people fulfil their desires.... well no Sherlock, you are just one of the many trying to make this illness something that is accepted as a normal sexual need....
Yeah but that's what they did with homosexuality too. They have pushed it into normalization to the point where simple emotions are considered as sexualities and people urge parents to put their kids on puberty blockers until they 'discover their actual identity', saying 'the cure is to live out their desire' Now with p***philia it will get even worse.

Last edited:

mileyR

Established
Who else in here saw a content on tiktok about Tä3 raped a young american girl? When I refreshed it, it was all deleted.

I also read the comments and some toddlers (armys)still defended ta3 and said that how can it be called raped when both of them wanted it at the first place.

And i was like “how can those pathetic armys tell that young american girl wanted it if they werent at the same place when the raped happened?”
I found THIS…

mileyR

Established
I know there was tea that tae is terrible in bed, just lies back and wants the girl to do all the work, arrogant brat lol. I feel like jk is a super mysoginistic guy, you can tell he doesn't respect them in the slightest cos he knows they'll do whatever to get at him.

I don't believe that tiktok. All they have to do is click their fingers at their international fans and they'll do anything willingly. Plus no one would pass up the chance for the fame and payday they would get accusing bts of that. If they are violent and deviant, its in South Korea where there is no culture of women being protected, plus they have more freedom to do whatever they want.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA…..

mileyR

Established
who's the girl ?
someone else in the thread (read up) said it’s a tik tok girl I really don’t know… it’s tricky bcz I’m sure bcz of who they are and what they do there will be opportunists who try their luck but on the other hand it’s not above them at all to do certain stuff so I don’t know what to believe we would genuinely need the person to speak up and stand tall against the army of which that has not happened people post get intimidated and delete so ?????

Kimiko

Established
I hate defending b+s but I dont believe that tiktok and the girl charlie D. is pretty well known for her social media presence

Now it's totally possible that they have raped women(I wouldn't put it past them)and they know that people would take their side cuz they are b+s and can get a girl to give it up just with a blink of their eye but I dont think they raped this girl is what I'm saying

mileyR

Established
I hate defending b+s but I dont believe that tiktok and the girl charlie D. is pretty well known for her social media presence

Now it's totally possible that they have raped women(I wouldn't put it past them)and they know that people would take their side cuz they are b+s and can get a girl to give it up just with a blink of their eye but I dont think they raped this girl is what I'm saying
I’m with you on this one!

theres just something off about seeing specifically someone from beetees in a scandal and the ONLY thing that prevents the veil to be lifted are blind armys, when with other idols and their rumors and scandals, people kind of "woke up" more easier/faster. ive checked the quotes on those tweets and its all just armys cursing and immediately denying, like they dont even stop to consider anything. it is possible for any idol to be in a scandal, but NOT when it comes to beetees! this scandal seems like a legit, realistic thing too!

i know this could be for any personal reason, but would jk handing over ownership of his house to his brother be a "reward"?
I think it's to avoid taxes and clean his hands if the law comes after him.

I watched an episode of T@lk x Tomorr0w, t×t's show. It confirmed everything we talk about. Everything is scripted and there's male stylists. They're being worked a lot.

Who else in here saw a content on tiktok about Tä3 raped a young american girl? When I refreshed it, it was all deleted.

I also read the comments and some toddlers (armys)still defended ta3 and said that how can it be called raped when both of them wanted it at the first place.

And i was like “how can those pathetic armys tell that young american girl wanted it if they werent at the same place when the raped happened?”
Btees is combusting faster than Big Bang. I hope it's just made up because if true, that's disgusting of Armys. Where were they when Kris Wu and Lucas were accused? They had pitchforks and were flaying them alive.

mileyR

Established
I think it's to avoid taxes and clean his hands if the law comes after him.

I watched an episode of T@lk x Tomorr0w, t×t's show. It confirmed everything we talk about. Everything is scripted and there's male stylists. They're being worked a lot.
I love that we are RIGHT literally every time about everything lmao all will come to light!!

mileyR

Established
Btees is combusting faster than Big Bang. I hope it's just made up because if true, that's disgusting of Armys. Where were they when Kris Wu and Lucas were accused? They had pitchforks and were flaying them alive.
Yeah I think someone said this the other day here when it’s any other idols they believe everything first hand but with BTS it’s a fight and if it’s true??? They will all look like dummies imagine defending an abuser for example yikes …