BTS discussion thread

Tsunami

Established
They just talked about climate change and how hard covid was for youth. They also performed ptd in un general assembly building. I just got headache after watching that. :)
Yeahhh, the climate change that they provoke and the covid that was human-made... the thing with these elites....always creating a villain nad making themselves heroes...

Laura755y

Veteran
They just talked about climate change and how hard covid was for youth. They also performed ptd in un general assembly building. I just got headache after watching that. :)
Wait what! They performed in a general assembly building? Tf!, nothing is professional anymore Lol, every rich men/women there became a big joke, how can anyone respect or take them seriously . LMAO

Laura755y

Veteran
Don't know what type of cameras they used to film that. The result is pretty much bad
Whoever filmed em, bet he hates them to the bones,
Hmmm that place was famous for the shit the people talked about but now it is also famous for the shit they sing in there
Yeap, they discussed their shittiest things their, the agendas, propagandas, their dark side businesses. Disgusting.

GmAry

Established
I swear someone on here said they would be used to spread the vaccine agenda and here we are...aparently jhpe said they were all vaccinated and that's all it takes...
Yes, someone said it here. Jhope said we are all vaccinated.
Rm said we are doing our part of job in preventing pandemic by getting vaccine.
And said vaccine was only way we were able to meet you people here.

Tsunami

Established
Yes, someone said it here. Jhope said we are all vaccinated.
Rm said we are doing our part of job in preventing pandemic by getting vaccine.
And said vaccine was only way we were able to meet you people here.
The shit with the vax is the last straw.... Idiots... I am almost certain that they don't even have the vax, or even if they do using their influence to make this medical experiment and genocide a good thing is just awful!

GmAry

Established
The shit with the vax is the last straw.... Idiots... I am almost certain that they don't even have the vax, or even if they do using their influence to make this medical experiment and genocide a good thing is just awful!
I don't know about others opinion but i myself got vaxed as i'm medical student. I think getting vaxed is not wrong but this is mass manipulation ig
As long as death after getting vaxed is concerned there are people whose blood pressure falls really quickly after getting a simple needle prick, faint and even die if not given first aid.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Veteran
This is what hell must be like..listening to jn sing nanananana nanananana on loop.
With all the people on the grass dancing behind b*s, I'm reminded of that creepy 70s let's all come together for capitalism Coke commercial.
View attachment 62808View attachment 62809
That twitter post was creepy as hell, it reminded me, of those creepy movies,that talk about mind control organisations, they do speeches like that .