BTS discussion thread

Pepsi

Veteran
I can say now who's really the company's favorite. Imagine all members receives so much hate on a daily basis but when their fav, Jungkook got involved in scandal again, they immediately issued a warning to save his ass
Face with tears of joy

Bangpd loves Jungkook soo much
wait what warning

Edit: Got it lol

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
lol "scandalkook" :D

but anyways its so funny armys trying to dismiss the fact that hobi and jungk00k interacted with females in the my universe mv, even if it was green screen/hologram their roles were to "flirt" and interact with them. i am telling you it will be the best day ever when bts are revealed to have girlfriends and not army's boyfriends or ships lets see what they'll do then, theyll realize they only loved the image that they've portrayed not the real people
I just checked out the mv and it hurt my eyes. And yes clearly they were flirting with the women..armies are so delulu and stupid. Please that's what needs to happen. This squeaky clean kiddie image is both weird and pathetic...Especially when they were pushing pretty girls against lockers in early videos.
boy in luv 12.gif

Pepsi

Veteran
Seriously tho who is jaykay sleeping with because this is some bs. The amount of hate T*e received for over a yr and even received death threats to his family and that company was crickets.

And now jkay gets himself in another scandal and people happen to talk about it and that's when bh speaks up. Bang p*do just has to protect his golden boy...
Also, notice it says their "monitoring initiatives" basically confirming bh has their spies.

Maybe it's because his scandal has made it to a trending naver article and SBS news...the timing couldn't be more worse when they were just at the UN as special guests with their president.

Ayo waiting for bongo pad oppar to slide into my dms uwuwu

jjapchtae

Rookie

weird the other 6 members are worshipping him in this video
and in his solo videos he is presented as some type of cult leader tooo (cut back to the Jim Jones sample he used in his song)
that music video was pretty weird i'm ngl

lol remember that time when yoongi was like gone cause of "shoulder surgery" , maybe he got cloned during that whole time and now he isn't human n like the rest of the members are so they're kneeling down to yoongi bc he's the one who's like dead but alive:((

cadiz

Star

cadiz

Star
that music video was pretty weird i'm ngl

lol remember that time when yoongi was like gone cause of "shoulder surgery" , maybe he got cloned during that whole time and now he isn't human n like the rest of the members are so they're kneeling down to yoongi bc he's the one who's like dead but alive:((
i don't really believe in the cloning theory
but probably rehab or maybe depression and he had to take some time off

the excuse they gave back then was that he was having shoulder surgery so he could be ready to enlist (and we know BT.S is avoiding enlist all the time so I don't buy that story)

Pepsi

Veteran
Some gems from VC's terms and rules, because I saw some users cast doubt on the website (prob w/ good reason).
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). (sus)

We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. (I thought V*C* was for the truth seekers and varied opinions, then why this?)

platinum

Established
Seriously tho who is jaykay sleeping with because this is some bs. The amount of hate T*e received for over a yr and even received death threats to his family and that company was crickets.

And now jkay gets himself in another scandal and people happen to talk about it and that's when bh speaks up. Bang p*do just has to protect his golden boy...
Also, notice it says their "monitoring initiatives" basically confirming bh has their spies.

Maybe it's because his scandal has made it to a trending naver article and SBS news...the timing couldn't be more worse when they were just at the UN as special guests with their president.

Any chance bh can file complaints against this thread? Especially after the staff on hate forums thing.. Not only that, bight news is pointing at us for quite a while now, its not really a coincidence anymore. Sooner or later I feel somethings gonna happen anyway..

Laura755y

Star
Any chance bh can file complaints against this thread? Especially after the staff on hate forums thing.. Not only that, bight news is pointing at us for quite a while now, its not really a coincidence anymore. Sooner or later I feel somethings gonna happen anyway..
I dnt think so, noone from this thread come and throw shit on bts, all we do is talk about what other twitter/forums and news accounts post, and analyse it, its an opinion freedom.