BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
He has a reputation for a big mouth. He told moas that his happiness depended on album sales. Another time someone asked him to do aegyo or cute charms and he said he's a musician not there to act cute. He also helps bully Hk, and has a sassy reputation.
they're just as bad as bt5. people always talk about how "humble" they are when thats not the reality at all. but who am i to judge lol. i have a feeling him and y3onjun do drugs behind closed doors like jungk00k because that is not normal behavior.
people say its just a habit for jungk00k with his zoning out but how do you now have another member from a different group acting and looking the SAME way he does when he zones out? it doesnt seem like a coincidence to me anymore

taepeach

Established
It's unfair to the innocent women and girls that were harmed. They should do their service and move on. If one of them suddenly leaves, that's because there's a scandal coming. Here's more on what he did. This blog is a well known pain in the ass for Armys and kpoppies.

the blog doesnt want to open...was it deleted? Have you screenshot it by any chance? and just to confirm, when you say "he" its jk right? is the guy tweeting this (the IIIIIIIIIIIIII account) jk's brother? sorry this just has been a bit confusing with all of these different names and roles, please explain in baby language o_O:D

basically jk owns and formed these clothing brands, but has people running them that are connected to 'burning sun' and having his brother get involved too? and hes manipulated armys to buy these clothes/increase stock to make it seem hes supporting small brands?

honestly if you look at the ig page for these brands, they are literally his EXACT style like he designed it himself..

Last edited:

mileyR

Established
I'm not one to look down on the rich bc it doesn't really fix anything and I know most people would jump at the chance to just get free stuff for promoting it so I don't hold that completely against them.

BUT considering they used to talk about and make people feel bad about spending and needing to hold a facade of wealth (I'm thinking of spin3br3aker), it just felt like they went backwards. All the stuff they used to criticize is now their life. I also feel like they are lowkey done with their fans and feel "wronged" bc of their loss of freedom (no offence but no one told you to sell your souls to become famous, there are tons of k musicians "following their dreams" without all the shadiness of k p0p life). So they just have nothing to relate to anymore and work hard to hide everything because they want "normalcy" so bad. It's like a constant guilt trip.

I remember when they did those stupid documentaries and MR said something like "my friends think I have it easy because I don't have to worry about money but I have hard times too". Like I get that but not wanting to get up to go to a schedule made by your manager that goes to your room to get you up out of bed, is not the same as not wanting to get up because you HAVE to go to work or you won't be able to pay rent because you barely make enough to get by.... It felt really out of touch and woah is me.

Does that make sense?

*Idk why this needed mod approval but it was in reply to @Laura755y's comment on their wealth
Wow everything you said!!

mileyR

Established
View attachment 62776

I think bh flew those fans at JFK into the country. Someone is saying you need a reason to be at the airport. They don't let you walk around unless you're picking up or going on a flight. A lot of the people had suitcases and almost all of them were Asian. Bh doing Bh things again. Yet American Armys are getting trashed. I really hate this group and the parasite it crawled out of.
I fucken knew it !!

i have no doubt that some of the members, especially y3onjun, has sponsors now. he got a solo photoshoot with elle right? some other member posted hu3ning kai's gq magazine shoot i think. He might have sponsors as well now to :( I was just watching some of their vlives now and i felt like here at 7:14 they were talking about their sugar daddies cause the way there were joking around seemed a bit sus lol. plus he twerks in the beginning as well so they were definitely doing some fanservice for special someones...
i wonder when bigshit is going to debut that trainee A group... there's one that looks alot like y3onjun, i think his name is leo. i never thought of t ex t as clones of bt5 but i kind of see it now. t@ehyun reminds me alot of jayk and y3onjun reminds me of jim1n.
I think Trainee A will be the real group that Bh cares about. They don't care about t×t. They're an experiment to put girl's clothes on and have them do freaky things for their managers. Yj looks like Tae and Jm, Sb like Jn and Th like Jk. Leo looks like Yj but has a weaker singing voice. There's no way they were talking about their fathers. Daddy? They're grown men. The way the members reacted, it was about their sponsors. Hk isn't that popular in SK. He was in GQ. How did he get that opportunity without a sponsor or connections? They're all sugar babies. Men or women, maybe both use them and they get to advance to bigger places.

the blog doesnt want to open...was it deleted? Have you screenshot it by any chance? and just to confirm, when you say "he" its jk right? is the guy tweeting this (the IIIIIIIIIIIIII account) jk's brother? sorry this just has been a bit confusing with all of these different names and roles, please explain in baby language o_O:D

basically jk owns and formed these clothing brands, but has people running them that are connected to 'burning sun' and having his brother get involved too? and hes manipulated armys to buy these clothes/increase stock to make it seem hes supporting small brands?

honestly if you look at the ig page for these brands, they are literally his EXACT style like he designed it himself..
You summed it up. The person who posted originally owns that site. They shut down because of Armys harassing them. I'll add some more info to this.

Screenshot_20210915-105941.pngE_Utje3VcAUHiaI.jpegScreenshot_20210915-174000-725.pngScreenshot_20210915-010152-904.pngScreenshot_20210915-010056-616.pngScreenshot_20210915-005921-311.pngE_OrHWIVcAAUMTo.jpeg

they're just as bad as bt5. people always talk about how "humble" they are when thats not the reality at all. but who am i to judge lol. i have a feeling him and y3onjun do drugs behind closed doors like jungk00k because that is not normal behavior.
people say its just a habit for jungk00k with his zoning out but how do you now have another member from a different group acting and looking the SAME way he does when he zones out? it doesnt seem like a coincidence to me anymore
I think most of them get high. Th always looks high, so does Sb and Yj. If they're sleeping with sponsors, it's to dull the pain. They also work all day and sleep a little bit at night. That's not humanely possible to stay up all day without sleeping for days.

mileyR

Established
You summed it up. The person who posted originally owns that site. They shut down because of Armys harassing them. I'll add some more info to this.

View attachment 62787View attachment 62788View attachment 62789View attachment 62790View attachment 62791View attachment 62792View attachment 62793
Hooooooooow has this not blown up :( it just keeps getting worse the more I read it !!

taepeach

Established

View attachment 62787View attachment 62788View attachment 62789View attachment 62790View attachment 62791View attachment 62792View attachment 62793

theres just something off about seeing specifically someone from beetees in a scandal and the ONLY thing that prevents the veil to be lifted are blind armys, when with other idols and their rumors and scandals, people kind of "woke up" more easier/faster. ive checked the quotes on those tweets and its all just armys cursing and immediately denying, like they dont even stop to consider anything. it is possible for any idol to be in a scandal, but NOT when it comes to beetees! this scandal seems like a legit, realistic thing too!

i know this could be for any personal reason, but would jk handing over ownership of his house to his brother be a "reward"?

Last edited:

Tsunami

Established
I admire the ability to be sympathetic with p*dophiles (since it is a mental disorder) but when I look at the big pic of everyone trying to normalize it, I doubt this message was out of pure sympathy and desire to end the problem with p*dophilia... + the person is comparing p*dophilia with homosexuality.... as if the cure is to just let people fulfil their desires.... well no Sherlock, you are just one of the many trying to make this illness something that is accepted as a normal sexual need....

Lalalaxxx

Rookie
Who else in here saw a content on tiktok about Tä3 raped a young american girl? When I refreshed it, it was all deleted.

I also read the comments and some toddlers (armys)still defended ta3 and said that how can it be called raped when both of them wanted it at the first place.

And i was like “how can those pathetic armys tell that young american girl wanted it if they werent at the same place when the raped happened?”

mileyR

Established
Who else in here saw a content on tiktok about Tä3 raped a young american girl? When I refreshed it, it was all deleted.

I also read the comments and some toddlers (armys)still defended ta3 and said that how can it be called raped when both of them wanted it at the first place.

And i was like “how can those pathetic armys tell that young american girl wanted it if they werent at the same place when the raped happened?”
WoooooooooooooooW!! Oh wow!! I have no words damn they bury everything that time someone could be suffering :(