BTS discussion thread

Sleepytumm

Established
Ofc, jeon is the favorite, they basically promote him like their life depends on it, he's the next succesful product,

Omg, this is really Sus, but why the hell bigshits staff do this, (if its them), do they wanna make a war between solo stans or something, thats weird asf
ikr it was so weird

Berries

Rookie
Also forgot to add, watching any of their content, listening to their music, and even simply looking at their photos/ photocards all can steal energy. So again just be aware :)
Yes, it can if you don't know how to protect yourself from that. There is a remedy for EVERYTHING. Most people don't know that or seek that because of the confinements of their religion, it usually keeps you in FEAR.

Berrywon88

Star
Seriously tho who is jaykay sleeping with because this is some bs. The amount of hate T*e received for over a yr and even received death threats to his family and that company was crickets.

And now jkay gets himself in another scandal and people happen to talk about it and that's when bh speaks up. Bang p*do just has to protect his golden boy...
Also, notice it says their "monitoring initiatives" basically confirming bh has their spies.

Maybe it's because his scandal has made it to a trending naver article and SBS news...the timing couldn't be more worse when they were just at the UN as special guests with their president.

That makes so much sense! I mean the industry itself is a gateway also, the demands on the body, mind and soul cause many to abuse drugs, alcohol, & even sex.
Few leave the industry as clean as they came in.

Kids are calling the number in the movies to join the Squid Game.

Laura755y

Star
Should just change their name to jk and the boyz because the others are just his backup at this point. Ptd didn't even have rap..never thought I'd see the day when rm was singing, like dude can you not!
View attachment 63329
I heard just a part of it, but i didnt know that their was no rap on it, joon cant sing like his voice is hopeless in singing wtf?!

Laura755y

Star
Seriously tho who is jaykay sleeping with because this is some bs. The amount of hate T*e received for over a yr and even received death threats to his family and that company was crickets.

And now jkay gets himself in another scandal and people happen to talk about it and that's when bh speaks up. Bang p*do just has to protect his golden boy...
Also, notice it says their "monitoring initiatives" basically confirming bh has their spies.

Maybe it's because his scandal has made it to a trending naver article and SBS news...the timing couldn't be more worse when they were just at the UN as special guests with their president.

Their nightmare well be if they sue someone, and that someone happen to have solid proofs on their shitty businesses, man that would be crazy asf, the whole"protectbighit will go down" .
But like, why they goona sue people, he did have business, and he did promote his own brand, and he did said he help small businesses, which is his partners business, and when he got caught on 4k he did resigned, its all known between korean, almost everyone in seoul knows he isnt some angel, but oh well he is the favorite after all what can we say.

Last edited:

Which member will beat his ass tonight? He's messing with their money and reputations.

They're protecting him because he knows what they've done. He has enough big friends to protect him from an 'accident'. The people who screwed him as a kid are in a position to get screwed where it hurts. Their pockets and jail time if someone exposed them as pedophiles and frauds.

Berries

Rookie
did you talking about Taehyung? because someone here said he was autistic or something
If you're referring to me, I said Jk was possibly autistic or possibly adhd from his fidgety behavior. It was just me brainstorming.

Berries

Rookie
I can say now who's really the company's favorite. Imagine all members receives so much hate on a daily basis but when their fav, Jungkook got involved in scandal again, they immediately issued a warning to save his ass
Face with tears of joy

Bangpd loves Jungkook soo much
During an interview Rm said they could not survive as a group without Jk because he does so much in terms of vocals in their music.

Laura755y

Star

taepeach

Veteran
lol "scandalkook" :D

but anyways its so funny armys trying to dismiss the fact that hobi and jungk00k interacted with females in the my universe mv, even if it was green screen/hologram their roles were to "flirt" and interact with them. i am telling you it will be the best day ever when bts are revealed to have girlfriends and not army's boyfriends or ships lets see what they'll do then, theyll realize they only loved the image that they've portrayed not the real people

Berries

Rookie
Last edited: