BTS discussion thread

taepeach

Established
Yeah they are in a position, to be handlers, but the things is they'll forever be puppets for who are higher and more powerfull than them.
Like they're bighit'puppet now, and bang is a puppet of the president of SK and some powerfull mafia/ business men in SK and out of Sk, and those powerfull mafia men are puppets for others.
The thing about celebrities is that, they're always looked down too,
someone told me that the masterminds arent the one swaying their hips on stage. They arent even in the picture, they keep a very very low profile.
Even the big ceos of some vzry famous compagnies dnt know them personaly nor they know anything about them, they just know that their is some powerful figures, like shadows.
Those shadows are said to powerfull not only because they're rich or unkown, but also cuz they hold evidences and solid proofs for each one of those who are in the occult.
and their ultimate, hidden master that reveals everything to those shadows is Satan, but there is nothing hidden that will not be made known or come to light. they are all puppets to each other under satan's bondage, yet think they are reaching to the top and have "power" over everyone but will only discover he lied to them when its too late

Laura755y

Veteran
and their ultimate, hidden master that reveals everything to those shadows is Satan, but there is nothing hidden that will not be made known or come to light. they are all puppets to each other under satan's bondage, yet think they are reaching to the top and have "power" over everyone but will only discover he lied to them when its too late
Yeah, thats true, they think he loves them, but oh boy how wrong they are, that creature dnt give a flyin fyck about anyone.
Its disgusting to the bones to see what a human can reach in devilnesh to have power / fame and money .
Pathetic.

d00k7

Rookie
I'm not one to look down on the rich bc it doesn't really fix anything and I know most people would jump at the chance to just get free stuff for promoting it so I don't hold that completely against them.

BUT considering they used to talk about and make people feel bad about spending and needing to hold a facade of wealth (I'm thinking of spin3br3aker), it just felt like they went backwards. All the stuff they used to criticize is now their life. I also feel like they are lowkey done with their fans and feel "wronged" bc of their loss of freedom (no offence but no one told you to sell your souls to become famous, there are tons of k musicians "following their dreams" without all the shadiness of k p0p life). So they just have nothing to relate to anymore and work hard to hide everything because they want "normalcy" so bad. It's like a constant guilt trip.

I remember when they did those stupid documentaries and MR said something like "my friends think I have it easy because I don't have to worry about money but I have hard times too". Like I get that but not wanting to get up to go to a schedule made by your manager that goes to your room to get you up out of bed, is not the same as not wanting to get up because you HAVE to go to work or you won't be able to pay rent because you barely make enough to get by.... It felt really out of touch and woah is me.

Does that make sense?

*Idk why this needed mod approval but it was in reply to @Laura755y's comment on their wealth

Berrywon88

Star
Hi im new and not to go off topic, but I'm glad i finally found some place that is acknowledging jk being high as shit recently. It seems armies think he was so cute in the latest run bts episode but he looked zooted out his mind especially while watching tv I was like wtf. He also looked crazy as hell in that recent selfie in the car. Hes turning into a damn freak.
Welcome! And I saw clips of that episode and agree. His eyes were popping out of his skull and he didn't blink once.
Jk these days be like...
IMG_20210919_201924.jpg

Wazzawazza

Speaking of the airport, only jk aknowledged fans somewhat the rest ignored them. And armies are hating on Americans (what's new) and are pissed off that fans showed up at the airport in NY possibly contaminating their precious angels.

With all the police and security no one touched them like this person says, pls.

I have the sneaky suspicion that they're just jealous that they couldn't see them in the flesh themselves and that b*s will never visit their countries.
Armys are so delulu. Lol@simple lv styles.

Screenshot_20210919-203458-722.png

Please add more
Do u have evidence
this is so intriguing
Screenshot_20210919-203843-120.png

I think bh flew those fans at JFK into the country. Someone is saying you need a reason to be at the airport. They don't let you walk around unless you're picking up or going on a flight. A lot of the people had suitcases and almost all of them were Asian. Bh doing Bh things again. Yet American Armys are getting trashed. I really hate this group and the parasite it crawled out of.

The 1st one throw me of gards tbh, i guess the group is T*t .
Well we all know Jeon's last infamous scandal with him being connected to the burning sun's scandal, so its not so schocking, they all habe sdzrk side deals nd businesses.
The first one is East Light. And we broke the scandal for the second one here. Armys are trying hard to keep that secret but it's coming out. I'm beginning to hate them again.

Berrywon88

Star
What girl? I dnt know bout that !
So basically during their concert in Paris back in 2019, jk pointed at a fan in a wheelchair and jumped off the stage into the crowd to greet her. He was of course mobbed by fans as they swarmed around him. He barely got back on the stage in one piece or so it seemed.
Now the girl was deep in the crowd so how did he see her? And the girl of course posted her experience online saying he told her that he was glad she came while holding her hand. Armies attacked French fans and praised jk for being such a sweetheart. Well it was all planned. If I'm not mistaken it was revealed the girl was the daughter of one of the organizers on the tour or some crap. There was extra security in that section for his little performance, and he never said those things to her etc. It was good pr for jk tho.

Laura755y

Veteran
I'm not one to look down on the rich bc it doesn't really fix anything and I know most people would jump at the chance to just get free stuff for promoting it so I don't hold that completely against them.

BUT considering they used to talk about and make people feel bad about spending and needing to hold a facade of wealth (I'm thinking of spin3br3aker), it just felt like they went backwards. All the stuff they used to criticize is now their life. I also feel like they are lowkey done with their fans and feel "wronged" bc of their loss of freedom (no offence but no one told you to sell your souls to become famous, there are tons of k musicians "following their dreams" without all the shadiness of k p0p life). So they just have nothing to relate to anymore and work hard to hide everything because they want "normalcy" so bad. It's like a constant guilt trip.

I remember when they did those stupid documentaries and MR said something like "my friends think I have it easy because I don't have to worry about money but I have hard times too". Like I get that but not wanting to get up to go to a schedule made by your manager that goes to your room to get you up out of bed, is not the same as not wanting to get up because you HAVE to go to work or you won't be able to pay rent because you barely make enough to get by.... It felt really out of touch and woah is me.

Does that make sense?

*Idk why this needed mod approval but it was in reply to @Laura755y's comment on their wealth
It does make alot of sence and you're 100% right, theres many artist, kpop idols that might not be or get that famous beciz they arent welling to sell their soul, they're doing fine being clean, theres also rich people that are clean as well.
The thing about Bts is that, they became or maybe were hypocrite, in their very first songs they were talking about some serious problems, and now u're basically having the life you were hating on, that means that the whole concept was just a tool to attract many people who were in those conditions at that time,
And ofc they gonna hate on fans, but excuse me Mr bts, the whole goal of ur compagny was to create a cult, which they succeded and try to control them.
Your very humble compagny uses very dirty, cheap marketing to promote ur asses, everywhere, and all of them knows that, all the members know it all, and they like it, but at what coast ur manhood? Ur health? Much worse Ur humanity? They know about qll the fucked up shit going on in their country nd still participate! They know aboit the p***phile rings, prostitution rings , with all its form, drugs, all of the shit, at least if ur not thqt strong to stop some of it, just quit, but they definitly loves it all . At this point there's no excuse for them, after all they were the one accepting to became another product to the same system. They had a choice.

Sleepytumm

Established
View attachment 62776

I think bh flew those fans at JFK into the country. Someone is saying you need a reason to be at the airport. They don't let you walk around unless you're picking up or going on a flight. A lot of the people had suitcases and almost all of them were Asian. Bh doing Bh things again. Yet American Armys are getting trashed. I really hate this group and the parasite it crawled out of.
oh my thanks

Berrywon88

Star
I really dont believe that his leave was for "shoulder surgery".
But i cant put a finger of the cause of his leave tho, i kept on thinking, the only tthing that came to my mind was a plastic surgery, but than he couldve done it any other time .
3 months is a long ass time, what was he doing during all this time? If he really did a surgery, why theres no picture of him in hospital with the melbers since they're family nd all the crapy bullshit ?
I've been wondering too...plastic surgery wise he looks the same. Fillers as always but nothing major. Maybe he had a breakdown and went to a therapeutic retreat or drug rehab. Regardless he hasn't been the same since.

d00k7

Rookie
So basically during their concert in Paris back in 2019, jk pointed at a fan in a wheelchair and jumped off the stage into the crowd to greet her. He was of course mobbed by fans as they swarmed around him. He barely got back on the stage in one piece or so it seemed.
Now the girl was deep in the crowd so how did he see her? And the girl of course posted her experience online saying he told her that he was glad she came while holding her hand. Armies attacked French fans and praised jk for being such a sweetheart. Well it was all planned. If I'm not mistaken it was revealed the girl was the daughter of one of the organizers on the tour or some crap. There was extra security in that section for his little performance, and he never said those things to her etc. It was good pr for jk tho.
Wow. Do you remember where you saw the girl was an organizer's daughter? I feel like too many naive fans were around to not know she was in a wheel chair. Unless the daughter just happened to be in one if I understood?

Berrywon88

Star
View attachment 62776

Yes! The so called fans looked to be mostly Korean. I noticed that. Bh probably wanted it to look like there was a bigger buzz for them than there actually was here. And they leaked the info about the arrival time and everything. Sus

Laura755y

Veteran
Oh lord, id have a panick attack if people crowded at me like that,
What a cheap move,

d00k7

Rookie