BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
A lot of Karmies are closing their accounts and unstanning over b*s having their 1st in person concert since the pandemic began in the U.S. instead of in SK. I knew this would happen. They turned their backs on their own people over what, greed and fame?? They should have at least had their first concert at home.
View attachment 63306
Koeans are very hurt, this is disgusting, fr, but once in LA, the "we miss korea" "korea's internet is fast" "korea's food service is awsome" will find a new place on their twitter, bitch stfu nd stop being the hypocrite asses u always were and still til this day, who in their right mindset, and after 2 fkn years, have their 1st concert, in another country, nd not their hometown.
Eeeew how disgusting they can get.

NGodsHnds

Established
He could fart and they would make it number one. Lol at the dinner part. Why does he need this kind of schedule? It reminds me of the routines for ADHD or autistic people. He probably struggles with executive decisions and staying with things.
I really do believe he has adhd, dyslexia, or some type of learning disability. I believe he’s even stated numerous times he learns things visually as it’s harder for him to comprehend in other way. It was mentioned before but I have noticed he often looks completely zoned out at times, or if not zoned out he’s fidgety. I believe both lend toward whatever condition he has and the drugs & alcohol heighten it.

Laura755y

Star
Yeah I wanted to say that for a while, i observed it too. Like I think companies either steal info on each other or plan and coordinate in advance about all the contents that will be released. I think this years releases, are very, very pe#do themed. Stra# kids literal song called CHEESE, i mean hello ?
In their new vid "surfin" theres a pizza in the background, this new hyuna mv that is literally called PING PONG, and that stupid ptd vid with children in the mv and weird mind control symbols. I have also seen so much heart inside hearts symbolism in literally multiple bands. And other symbols.
Also look at this enh#pen teaser pic. I think it is so disturbing and obviously suggestive. Just makes me sad.
and the shirt that yn wears in lovesong, the print on it, i found it weird...to me it looks like two young girls kissing.
I heard that this years concepts; between sk compagnies were planned and based on the same concepts, like u said p***philia theme, also, the elites were the one, giving them orders to do so, as well as work plans, this situation wont stop only this year, but its gonna be the way things will be from now on.
the reason why it will be this way, nd it was this way for sometime now, is so that the audience never escape, kind of thing, if u dnt stan for example txt, and u stan staykids, u'll be watching the same show, with different performers, and different styles.

NGodsHnds

Established
Welp...T*e hasn't posted at all this year and when he does it's with a bottle of wine. Brand sticker facing the camera of course.
And would you look at that. This $2,350 bottle of wine is now sold out.

Edit: it's apparently been over two years since he posted a selfie on twttr...the last one being in 2019
What’s funny is the 2001 that he is holding is only available through auction so people sold out the wrong year. It is mind blowing to me the severity of their brand power…these people just can’t wait to waste, I mean spend their money… it’s absolutely crazy!

NGodsHnds

Established
this makes a bit more sense as to why i've been seeing the same dance move and other stuff in kpop mv's lately. n c t, 1tzy, t ex t, str@y kids, and lisa's solo have all done baphomet salute in their choreo's for their new songs and also some lightening symbolism
Okay makes sense. I hadn’t really followed KPOP until I was introduced to BTS so I am still very new to it but I noticed there were 1. So many groups that it was tiring to keep up and 2. They all seem to look and sound the same. The only groups that stuck out to me were EXO and Mamamoo and that’s mainly because of vocals.

It is so awful how they be so blatant about starving to their young audience.
And yeah, even tho its been mentioned some times before, I still am so shocked at how much t#t changed this year.
Like just soooo frail and underweight, esp yn and bg. I simply find it shocking also how fans either dont notice, or think they just look normal or smthn. And i def think enh#pen will start goin thru the transformation too, in fact I think this comeback that will be in october might be it.
Their teasers and stuff are very revealing. Some recent time ago I actually had a dream where enh#pen members told be that they are
sex# slaves and sell themselves now. It is just a dream of course, but still...
People suspected t×t were xes slaves. If they're slaves, Enpipen is definitely slaves too. The group looks so different from a few years ago. Even Sb looks underweight. They are 5'9-6'2, and weigh 120-130. The members Bg and Yj are depressed and have no energy. Sb started getting lip fillers. They changed Th face, and Hk has to defend himself constantly from the members teasing him. Sk is hard on mixed race and non Korean people.

NGodsHnds

Established
I really do believe he has adhd, dyslexia, or some type of learning disability. I believe he’s even stated numerous times he learns things visually as it’s harder for him to comprehend in other way. It was mentioned before but I have noticed he often looks completely zoned out at times, or if not zoned out he’s fidgety. I believe both lend toward whatever condition he has and the drugs & alcohol heighten it.
The meds for hyperactivity can cause addiction. The singer Kurt Cobain had stomach pains as a kid, caused by his medicine. That grew into a heroin addiction as an adult. The article has a few things I agree with. I can't vouch for the rest.

Why would they want their fav boy band to be in such a gross show. It must be because it’s so popular right now?! But were they also making fan art and memes and such when the movie Parasite came out? At least the writing and caliber of acting was better in that film.
That would make more sense. Tae is best friends with the actor from Parasite. He's part of the Wooga Squad. The Squid Game is really gory. I wouldn't want anyone to be edited in.

NGodsHnds

Established
When y'all were talking about squid game and fan arts. Seriously, majority of people are loving it. We should be able to understand like masses are interested in these type of concepts. And many people liking it just shows how insensitive they have become to evil and are enjoying killing of people. That's alarming. These armpits making bts fan arts is ridiculous. No way these kids are in their sane mind. I just watched it's trailer and it's disturbing. And elites know what kind of content people love.View attachment 63300
Facts!

NGodsHnds

Established
A lot of Karmies are closing their accounts and unstanning over b*s having their 1st in person concert since the pandemic began in the U.S. instead of in SK. I knew this would happen. They turned their backs on their own people over what, greed and fame?? They should have at least had their first concert at home.
View attachment 63306
Unfortunately not with a money grabbing company behind them. As long as SK has stricter covid policies they wouldn’t be able to do a massive concert anytime soon, and let’s be honest bigHt is ready to recoup their dividends. I believe if some of the guys had it their way they’d want it to be in SK or at least Japan but unfortunately it’s not really up to them.
I also have this sense that there is another reason that’s apart of a bigger agenda where not only bt5 is involved but the SK government also. I just can’t quite put my finger on what it is.
In the entertainment space I am starting to see more and more KPOP and K dramas and movies being advertised & talked about and Netflix is gearing up for a whole role of out of Kfilms.

Last edited:

NGodsHnds

Established
The meds for hyperactivity can cause addiction. The singer Kurt Cobain had stomach pains as a kid, caused by his medicine. That grew into a heroin addiction as an adult. The article has a few things I agree with. I can't vouch for the rest.

That makes so much sense! I mean the industry itself is a gateway also, the demands on the body, mind and soul cause many to abuse drugs, alcohol, & even sex.

Berries

Rookie
True. I was given Ritalin as a pre-teen and my doctor took me off of it because I was losing too much weight. Anyway, I do think jk has something, I always thought aspergers and ADHD. I was in a lot of programs as a kid with people with these disorders. People often think the person isn't smart but they are. I feel this is the biggest misconception with jk. And yes the last thing he should be doing is drugs and alcohol.
Look at 4:25 when Jimmy ask Jk a question, listen to his answer. He says he has trouble with concentrating on things he doesn't like.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Look at 4:25 when Jimmy ask Jk a question, listen to his answer. He says he has trouble with concentrating on things he doesn't like.

But didnt you notice that jimmy said, "jungkook, the RUMORS, says ur good at everything" it was like him saying " ur being promoted as soleone who is good at everything, but ur not" even his voice changed while adressing him.

Berrywon88

Star
But didnt you notice that jimmy said, "jungkook, the RUMORS, says ur good at everything" it was like him saying " ur being promoted as soleone who is good at everything, but ur not" even his voice changed while adressing him.
I think jm gets jealous easily. Bh does promote jk as amazing at everything tho.