BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
this makes a bit more sense as to why i've been seeing the same dance move and other stuff in kpop mv's lately. n c t, 1tzy, t ex t, str@y kids, and lisa's solo have all done baphomet salute in their choreo's for their new songs and also some lightening symbolism
Well, this is real too, the one giving those i.fos, is doing it on purpose, and is 100% someone who is working in some compagny or something related, compagnies does work with sasaeng. Well its nothing new we already know that. Everything that been said in this thread is coming live

swayy000

Star

eaisa

Established
When y'all were talking about squid game and fan arts. Seriously, majority of people are loving it. We should be able to understand like masses are interested in these type of concepts. And many people liking it just shows how insensitive they have become to evil and are enjoying killing of people. That's alarming. These armpits making bts fan arts is ridiculous. No way these kids are in their sane mind. I just watched it's trailer and it's disturbing. And elites know what kind of content people love.View attachment 63300
nobody is enjoying seeing people killed? it just happens to be apart of the game.

Laura755y

Star
When y'all were talking about squid game and fan arts. Seriously, majority of people are loving it. We should be able to understand like masses are interested in these type of concepts. And many people liking it just shows how insensitive they have become to evil and are enjoying killing of people. That's alarming. These armpits making bts fan arts is ridiculous. No way these kids are in their sane mind. I just watched it's trailer and it's disturbing. And elites know what kind of content people love.View attachment 63300
Thats what i was saying, majority of their fans a re fkn young, they think that living in a world like the one in squid game must be funny, they dont know, how their brain became damaged, most of all they dnt fkn know that theirs actually a side of the world were shit like this happens in it . Its like as if they're programming their own mind on murderer.

jem123

Established
Hi guys!! i am long time lurker of this thread, observing and noting everything that is wrong with BTS.. It really broke my heart when i found out about the dirty deeds that bts is involved in. So. thank you all for making this thread and opening my eyes to the "truth".

Laura755y

Star
Hi guys!! i am long time lurker of this thread, observing and noting everything that is wrong with BTS.. It really broke my heart when i found out about the dirty deeds that bts is involved in. So. thank you all for making this thread and opening my eyes to the "truth".
Hii, welcome, ...

eaisa

Established
Those accounts are very suspecious, i remember that hitman (jimin hater account) said the same thing about jimin, im more convinced that its the staafs doing, i mean why hitbig didnt sue those accounts, while they sued a girl in 6 grade? Like wtf.
they defo made by the same person its so obvious! especially those two hitman accounts. how does this mf expect people to take them seriously when they recycle their info?

tzolld

Established
Bh artists do that. Their juniors starve to stay underweight. It makes them look like boys for awhile but ages them prematurely. The fat in young adult's faces is what makes them look youthful. They starve until their faces have sharps corners and look malnourished.

View attachment 63270View attachment 63271View attachment 63272
It is so awful how they be so blatant about starving to their young audience.
And yeah, even tho its been mentioned some times before, I still am so shocked at how much t#t changed this year.
Like just soooo frail and underweight, esp yn and bg. I simply find it shocking also how fans either dont notice, or think they just look normal or smthn. And i def think enh#pen will start goin thru the transformation too, in fact I think this comeback that will be in october might be it.
Their teasers and stuff are very revealing. Some recent time ago I actually had a dream where enh#pen members told be that they are
sex# slaves and sell themselves now. It is just a dream of course, but still...

tzolld

Established
this makes a bit more sense as to why i've been seeing the same dance move and other stuff in kpop mv's lately. n c t, 1tzy, t ex t, str@y kids, and lisa's solo have all done baphomet salute in their choreo's for their new songs and also some lightening symbolism
Yeah I wanted to say that for a while, i observed it too. Like I think companies either steal info on each other or plan and coordinate in advance about all the contents that will be released. I think this years releases, are very, very pe#do themed. Stra# kids literal song called CHEESE, i mean hello ?
In their new vid "surfin" theres a pizza in the background, this new hyuna mv that is literally called PING PONG, and that stupid ptd vid with children in the mv and weird mind control symbols. I have also seen so much heart inside hearts symbolism in literally multiple bands. And other symbols.
Also look at this enh#pen teaser pic. I think it is so disturbing and obviously suggestive. Just makes me sad.
and the shirt that yn wears in lovesong, the print on it, i found it weird...to me it looks like two young girls kissing.

Attachments