BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
I saw this and was like damn, his father? I wouldn't sink that low. This person hates their asses. Remember the post about their families yesterday? Bh had Yj post this today.

View attachment 63254

Of course it's in Korean. He was one of the main ones I talked about.
OMG THEY WATCH THIS THREAD WTFFFF. we were LITERALLY just talking about this

jjapchtae

Rookie
anyone seen the new show squid game? i havent seen it but heard some things that are in it from another thread. its scary how people are accepting this and starting to see this at normal.
i've watched the first few episodes but then gave up bc i hate seeing blood all over the place & yeah that's true , the world is turning so cruel now

swayy000

Star
N

No, what's that?
new show on netflix from south korea. FILLED with symbolism. a couple members from t ex t were talking about the show in their live, they were like "who would die first in squid game".... and i see the show trending all over tik tok

swayy000

Star
i've watched the first few episodes but then gave up bc i hate seeing blood all over the place & yeah that's true , the world is turning so cruel now
is it gory? one person said in another thread that there is apparently a r*pe scene, like wtff. i saw on tik tok too a scene where the el*te behind the masks s3xually abuse one of the players too... . people don't realize that the truth is in plain sight, its really scary :( and imagine how many young kpop fans are probably watching that show. T ex t were talking about in their live. Dont they realize THEY HAVE YOUNG FANS? :rolleyes: its absolutely disgusting. They probably know all the symbolism and messages behind that show too because well its their reality

Berrywon88

Star
new show on netflix from south korea. FILLED with symbolism. a couple members from t ex t were talking about the show in their live, they were like "who would die first in squid game".... and i see the show trending all over tik tok
Thank you. I'll read about the symbolism. I just checked out the trailer and it looked like an Alice in Borderland clone except more violent and disturbing.

swayy000

Star
Thank you. I'll read about the symbolism. I just checked out the trailer and it looked like an Alice in Borderland clone except more violent and disturbing.
i knew about it at first because of twitter and t ex t, it looks so f*cking creepy and im disgusted how these kpop idols are promoting their fans to watch it too, knowing some of their fans are young. smh.

Laura755y

Star
Yeap it is , almost the same concept, but more bloody, their is alot of symbolism in it, ald also word codes,
Also the fact that Txt were promoting it in their live knowing damn well that theirs young fans watching them, makes it even more disgusting and disturbing. They're basically normalizing violence and murder.

swayy000

Star
Also the fact that Txt were promoting it in their live knowing damn well that theirs young girls watching them, makes it even more disgusting and disturbing. They're basically normalizing violence and murder.
EXACTLY. I was just watching a couple scenes and I am completely disgusted. Do you think however they were told to promote/ talk about it? i have a feeling they were...

Kimiko

Veteran
Jkayy is better at playing along with the older members ,h0pe used to be just as annoyingly touchy feely as j!mn but he stopped since it was probably no longer called for cuz the j!k00k/taek00k ships were taking off

Jkay used to push and shove them off of him with force
Now it's just a part of the job so he just goes with it

It's funny cuz a few months ago during their muster thing the members all were asked to describe what each member meant to them and h0pe said j00n was his bff and j00n got the nastiest smirk on his face when he said h0pe was his friend,it was so obvious he was just saying what was expected,even some armi saw how fake j00n was and said that h0pe should end his friendship with j00n cuz it's one sided

H0pe is a far better actor than him

J!mn said $uga,j00n and jkay were like his brothers and man armi was up in arms over him calling jkayy his little brother

They were like well he doesnt mean a real brother,his words weren't translated correctly,he doesnt like jkayy as a brother but as boyfriend....they just would not accept j!mn bro zoning jkayy at all

Yet h0pe used the same word "dongsaeng" to describe vee as a little brother and armi never said his words were mistranslated or that he didnt mean it

J!mn has repeatedly said jkayy is like his little brother so I can understand how armi would get confused when he is all over jkayy and acting like he is in love with him

I have read that those 2 are close but j!k00k is fan service and that the two of them party and club together
Before the pandemic it was said that j!n was constantly dragging them out of clubs

Last edited:

jjapchtae

Rookie
is it gory? one person said in another thread that there is apparently a r*pe scene, like wtff. i saw on tik tok too a scene where the el*te behind the masks s3xually abuse one of the players too... . people don't realize that the truth is in plain sight, its really scary :( and imagine how many young kpop fans are probably watching that show. T ex t were talking about in their live. Dont they realize THEY HAVE YOUNG FANS? :rolleyes: its absolutely disgusting. They probably know all the symbolism and messages behind that show too because well its their reality
yes VERY they literally betray each other and kill one another like i cannot -- also yeah there are those type of scenes in the show and it's honestly disturbing :'/ i think that's probably the reason why txt said that because they want children and the youth to support all of that dirty crap and think that it's normal yk what i mean

swayy000

Star
and the fact that they are so openly blatant with the symbolism in that show. first lil nas ex grinding on the devil in that mv and now this. and we have sellouts like them promoting this to youth. satan must be working overtime because the clock is ticking and he knows his time is up. we really need to pray for this world and everyone in it. we are truly in the last days :(

Kimiko

Veteran
Yeap it is , almost the same concept, but more bloody, their is alot of symbolism in it, ald also word codes,
Also the fact that Txt were promoting it in their live knowing damn well that theirs young fans watching them, makes it even more disgusting and disturbing. They're basically normalizing violence and murder.
I really liked t×T so seeing that they have become what b+s are,is really sickening how they are dressing those boys up like girls and how their looks have faded at such young ages already

Im afraid that ENHYPHEN is next

They're all over that show. I had to watch it because everyone's talking about it.

That is just normal acne. But the most obvious sign of drug use is his behaviour. If you ask me it is fairly obvious he does heavier drugs either sporadically or as an addict. If you buy drugs you might as well sell them as well. Not surprised. These celebrities also never promote anything for free. Everything they do is for money and personal gain. People are naive.
Their business practices are in the shadows. I think everything they do is a slippery slope until they finally take that final step. A lot of addicts are dealers in my country. He probably knows a lot of people who are doing bad things and he's involved.