BTS discussion thread

NGodsHnds

Established
Please share what you think went down.
I just think that what was being asked of them and what was going to be expected of them was getting way too much for them to handle, It might have been a break in their(some might say programming). If you pay close enough attention you can see both of them showing outward rebellion in their own ways. I’m not sure if they are actually under monarch programming but they could’ve been under a form of it and they started to wake up and wanted out. I also believe that maybe the friends they started to have outside of the group may have had an influence on them to run for the hills if they could. Again all speculation.

Riko

Veteran
I feel kook and tae actually get on way better than kook and jimin. Like Tae doesn't do any fan service or drape himself over jk anymore, they barely interact sometimes but when they do they seem genuinely friendly. With Jimin you can just see JK visibly try to hide how annoyed he's getting lol. It's kind of sick how they've just used JK over the years to boost their own popularity and convince armpits that he's in love with one of them. No wonder he's so sick of it and acts like an ass to the boys lol, I think anyone would after 10 years of that.

Also what's the tea on Suga? He always seemed like someone who has to be handled rather than being in charge in any kind of way. I don't think he's been horrible to to the maknaes either.

Truthteller

Veteran
That is just normal acne. But the most obvious sign of drug use is his behaviour. If you ask me it is fairly obvious he does heavier drugs either sporadically or as an addict. If you buy drugs you might as well sell them as well. Not surprised. These celebrities also never promote anything for free. Everything they do is for money and personal gain. People are naive.

Berrywon88

Star
He was joking around in that first clip and armies blew it up as if he was Moses parting the red sea.

I have noticed this year that jk was suddenly quite active on social media. Every month he would post a selfie or go live. This being after he wasn't active for over a year. Now I think he had a social media ban from bh for the end of 2019-2020...I think it was a way to get the fandom to forget his scandals and start to miss him. It worked. Armpits still think to this day it was his choice to not go online due to bullying lol...bh also made him chop off his hair around this time. I'm seeing a pattern where he grows back his hair (he said himself he likes it long) then he messes up behind the scenes and they make him cut his hair in that darn coconut again. Anyway, like I was saying when he was so active this yr. I knew something was up...I've mentioned before on here that everytime an idol is active online it's to sell something. Looking at jk's schedule you can see he only went online to promote that tea and clothing line. He went live back to back at one point within 2 weeks to talk about the tea brand and helping small clothing brands.

This was jk's daily to do list he wrote out...I see no manipulating and lying to fans to get them to buy from shady business ventures, but I guess that gets lumped into work lmao.
IMG_20210929_095248.jpg