BTS discussion thread

mileyR

Established
Us

What shit ? Use codes !
Eeeek I don’t know … just want to throw it out there as a thought that we can all observe moving forward…. Don’t you guys think that maybe NOW they maybe in a position to be handlers in the industry ?? Not sure about the west but SK and KPOP in particular .. they have the power I think.. not just that but also Gate keepers just like in hollyweird… or do you guys think they will be forever puppets ??? I don’t have the resources to get deep into it but just a suspicion about how things work in the industry in general … :/

LovelyStan

Established
Eeeek I don’t know … just want to throw it out there as a thought that we can all observe moving forward…. Don’t you guys think that maybe NOW they maybe in a position to be handlers in the industry ?? Not sure about the west but SK and KPOP in particular .. they have the power I think.. not just that but also Gate keepers just like in hollyweird… or do you guys think they will be forever puppets ??? I don’t have the resources to get deep into it but just a suspicion about how things work in the industry in general … :/
In my opinion, I believe some of them might engage in handling as well. Jk as we saw already does. Maybe Jm and Jh as well. Nmjn may as well but I feel like he'd prefer sticking to rapping or smth. Vee and Jn and Sg I believe will not do so. They seem to have enough already with their current state in the industry

Laura755y

Veteran
Yeah they are in a position, to be handlers, but the things is they'll forever be puppets for who are higher and more powerfull than them.
Like they're bighit'puppet now, and bang is a puppet of the president of SK and some powerfull mafia/ business men in SK and out of Sk, and those powerfull mafia men are puppets for others.
The thing about celebrities is that, they're always looked down too,
someone told me that the masterminds arent the one swaying their hips on stage. They arent even in the picture, they keep a very very low profile.
Even the big ceos of some vzry famous compagnies dnt know them personaly nor they know anything about them, they just know that their is some powerful figures, like shadows.
Those shadows are said to powerfull not only because they're rich or unkown, but also cuz they hold evidences and solid proofs for each one of those who are in the occult.

Last edited:

LovelyStan

Established
Yeah they are in a position, to be handlers, but the things is they'll forever be puppets for who are higher and more powerfull than them.
Like they're bighit'puppet now, and bang is a puppet of the president of SK and some powerfull mafia/ business men in SK and out of Sk, and those powerfull mafia men are puppets for others.
The thing about celebrities is that, they're always looked down too,
someone told me that the masterminds arent the one swaying their hips on stage. They arent even in the picture, they keep a very very low profile.
Even the big ceos of some vzry famous compagnies dnt know them personaly nor they know anything about them, they just know that their is some powerful figures, like shadows.
Popstars and celebrities are just a way to keep ordinary people distracted from the dirty business politcians and protected criminals make. That's why it's called entertainment industry. A way to make you forget your countrys leader is a corrupted criminal.

Laura755y

Veteran
Popstars and celebrities are just a way to keep ordinary people distracted from the dirty business politcians and protected criminals make. That's why it's called entertainment industry. A way to make you forget your countrys leader is a corrupted criminal.
100% true, and also to destroy the norme in each human, the targeted one are kids, they're trying to normalize some shit like sexual relation at such a very young age, drugs, bad manners, and violence, in my country the amount of violence nowadays is hella creepy and alot of the abusers , criminals are teenagers.

Last edited:

Sleepytumm

Established
not kpop related but kim jung un lost a lot of weight
This is the comment i found under the video:
He already dead tho. There are pic when he launch new factory in North Korea after he disappear fer few months coz heart surgery and the double doesn't look even close to real Kim jong un, u can compare it just looking at the pictures in the internet. And now this they say he lost weights lol

Laura755y

Veteran
not kpop related but kim jung un lost a lot of weight
This is the comment i found under the video:
He already dead tho. There are pic when he launch new factory in North Korea after he disappear fer few months coz heart surgery and the double doesn't look even close to real Kim jong un, u can compare it just looking at the pictures in the internet. And now this they say he lost weights lol
I heard that too , its very possible, they do really use doubles . And he was sick but kept it very law. Sadly theres no medical proofs that he had a hezrt surgery those last months.

Berrywon88

Star
The 1st one throw me of gards tbh, i guess the group is T*t .
Well we all know Jeon's last infamous scandal with him being connected to the burning sun's scandal, so its not so schocking, they all habe sdzrk side deals nd businesses.
That's horrible with t*t but I'm sadly not surprised. And I really hope b*s get exposed. Also, I always thought Yn used jim Jones because he thinks he's like him. He believes he has the biggest cult and will see how far he can push them even to their own demise. He's drunk on power like the king in his music video. He talks about getting another billboard #1 then looks at the camera with an evil smile on his face. He knows armys will do whatever he says. They even have a mantra, "what Yn wants Yn gets" It actually makes my stomach sick.

Laura755y

Veteran
That's horrible with t*t but I'm sadly not surprised. And I really hope b*s get exposed. Also, I always thought Yn used jim Jones because he thinks he's like him. He believes he has the biggest cult and will see how far he can push them even to their own demise. He's drunk on power like the king in his music video. He talks about getting another billboard #1 then looks at the camera with an evil smile on his face. He knows armys will do whatever he says. They even have a mantra, "what Yn wants Yn gets" It actually makes my stomach sick.
Yeap 100% true, and i bet that they knew they'll get that grammy, it wasnt becuz of there trashy song, but some shitty deals.