BTS discussion thread

Pepsi

Veteran
Because y'all crazy. Doing too much. Human sacrifice? Jin a vampire? Do y'all realize how crazy you sound? Touch some grass, all of you and go outside.

Not an Army or whatever, pretty neutral on them but y'all MENTAL.
WE GOT ANOTHER ONE LMAO

Jin called himself a vampire, we didn't. Google adrenochrome sometime, ya dumbass. Also, "not an army, but..." is a lite-army-trope. get outta here and let us be "mental".

Pepsi

Veteran
Red velvet
there has always been something odd and off, a darkness at the heart of RV's concepts, right from the start. Sometimes it's plain to see, sometimes it's hidden or merely hinted at, but Red concepts are never just straight out cute-bright and Velvet concepts are never just straight out sexy-mature-serious. There are underlying layers and off-kilter symbolism. Some examples: Happiness - a very preppy, energetic song and MV. Yet the initial version of the MV had references to the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and the 9/11 plane attack of the Twin Towers and an edit of Seulgi playing around with it. Ice Cream Cake - who can forget the haunting chanting of a child tune that the song begins with and that could've come straight out of a horror movie? In fact, the ICC chant was reused in Red Velvet concerts as an accompanying introduction theme of their scary horror segment at their Redmare concert. One of These Nights - what quite some RV fans had already figured out, not only is the song a sombre, mournful ballad, it also pays tribute as a remembrance to the horrifying Sewol boat incident. The symbolism is heavy and abundant in the MV, from the interiors in the MV that resemble ship interiors (the passages, lights and round windows), to paper boats in the teaser, to the various enactments used in the MV that resemble the descriptions of the happenings during the boat sinking, with Joy as the sole member representing the few survivors. Russian Roulette - the song is so happy, so bright! Yet in the MV we see the girls trying to off eachother in various ingenious attempts. Dumb Dumb - we see the girls being bored with their daily factory work life, feeling as if they're robots and clones, doing the same, meaningless work over and over again - only to truly come alive when they can smash everything up Red Flavor - sure, a happy video with large fruit getting interviewed. But what's really going on, why the seemingly innocent looking fruit is so large, is that - ok, I got nothing on this one. Peek-a-boo - all pretense has been discarded. Here we see the girls (alive? Ghosts?) planning and practising all kinds of murder scenarios, to be used for their monthly lunar sacrifice of a pizza boy, probably instigated by a late or otherwise bad pizza delivery once upon a time. The many pizza boy shirts in glass boxes and the 'missing delivery boys' poster on the pole with many rows of pictures on it shows that this has been going on for a long, long time. Also let's not forget the stares. Where as most girl groups in kpop are shown brightly smiling and winking in their videos and promotions, with Red Velvet we're often confronted with their deadpan, emotionless, cold stares in their videos, teasers and promotions. Even at those moments where if it were other girl groups there would be bright smiles and winks. Not with Red Velvet. There are those stares into the camera again. Cold, assessing as if they're looking straight into your soul. It occurs so many times, that it can't be anything else than that it's on purpose. JYP ordered Miss A not to smile at their debut performances, which was also done with a purpose, but with JYP and Miss A the purpose was to give them an empowering aura of strong girls. Not so with Red Velvet. Since their debut there are always these moments in their videos and teaser material that countermand the apparent bright themes and energetic tunes, that signal that something's off. Underlying themes and resonances that blend in with the main themes until something new, something different arises. This in an almost Lovecraftian way: no straight in your face horror, but more a lingering suspense, a feeling of discomfort, a coldness, a vague unease for something only seen from the corner of your eye. And this is reinforced by those stares, delivered in a deadpan, morose coldness: from the ending of Bad Boy, to Russian Roulette, to Peekaboo, to OOTN and on and on.
Can't believe you didn't talk about Oompah Oompah which talks about drowning people. Also Psycho is glorifying an abusive relationship and possibly referencing Sulli's suicide, it also has her adlibs in the pre chorus. It also has a woman screaming "help me" in regular intervals during the chorus. You can hear it in the instrumental made for the MV. Queendom MV is also super dark. The entire concept of that group is to be a cult. The most disturbing group I have come across and so many kids follow them too.

All this was covered in the Kpop thread, you should check it out.

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
I honestly haven't been listening to rv's new song or following their current activities since the fandom in typical fashion are on their misandrist bs as always.
Ooh boy, when Irene had that controversy where she was rude to staff, reveluvs really tried to turn it around by calling her a "feminist" and "queen". Even more so bc they thought the staff was a man (it was a woman). Yeah sure guys screaming at someone trying to earn a living, and whose life you could destroy with your influence, for 20 MINUTES is a feminist move. Good job.

They have actually tried to spin her rudeness into some women empowerment thing lol complete dumbasses. How about accepting maybe your idols aren't good people?

eaisa

Established
Because y'all crazy. Doing too much. Human sacrifice? Jin a vampire? Do y'all realize how crazy you sound? Touch some grass, all of you and go outside.

Not an Army or whatever, pretty neutral on them but y'all MENTAL.
nobody cares. go back to your lsa bts thread with tea drier than jungkook's lips. i promise you nobody will remember you.

Pepsi

Veteran
, they do shit in 3s- jonghyun dies in dec 2017 then sulli dies in november 2019, so somebody that's still signed will most likely die in oct 2021. that somebody will be in exo or red velvet, idk which. maybe we'll be susprised and it'll be a group i didnt name.(if we are super lucky, noone dies lol one can hope) But to narrow it down, that person will be an aries just like jonghyun and sulli. if theyre male, they havent gone to the military yet. It'll be someone that's pretty popular whose obviously been having difficulties for some years now and yet doesnt really get sympathy for it, i.e. jonghyun's crying spells that would start up at the most random notice(a fan even called in his radio station about how annoying his emotional instabiblity was) that lasted 3 years until his alleged suicide and sulli with her instagram addiction(?) in which fans and the general public watched like an exploding car crash while also somehow fanning the flames. i actually have mixed feelings about the "sacrifices" comitting suicide honestly (sulli was murdered and noone can fucking change my mind!!!) personally believe the main targets are chosen because theyre easily believed to be suicidal rather then they themselves actually being so, making it a "clean" death that nobody really looks into. both of them had suspicious happenings around, during, and after their "suicides" is what im trying to say.
could be from any group tvxq, suju, snsd..

Laura755y

Veteran
I be
, they do shit in 3s- jonghyun dies in dec 2017 then sulli dies in november 2019, so somebody that's still signed will most likely die in oct 2021. that somebody will be in exo or red velvet, idk which. maybe we'll be susprised and it'll be a group i didnt name.(if we are super lucky, noone dies lol one can hope) But to narrow it down, that person will be an aries just like jonghyun and sulli. if theyre male, they havent gone to the military yet. It'll be someone that's pretty popular whose obviously been having difficulties for some years now and yet doesnt really get sympathy for it, i.e. jonghyun's crying spells that would start up at the most random notice(a fan even called in his radio station about how annoying his emotional instabiblity was) that lasted 3 years until his alleged suicide and sulli with her instagram addiction(?) in which fans and the general public watched like an exploding car crash while also somehow fanning the flames. i actually have mixed feelings about the "sacrifices" comitting suicide honestly (sulli was murdered and noone can fucking change my mind!!!) personally believe the main targets are chosen because theyre easily believed to be suicidal rather then they themselves actually being so, making it a "clean" death that nobody really looks into. both of them had suspicious happenings around, during, and after their "suicides" is what im trying to say.
I beLieve that sulli was murdered too, and i saw this last night. Its very interesting.

Attachments

Laura755y

Veteran
I found some revealed dark items about b*s .
I wasnt suprised tho, might be true.
Bighit truly is trying to control the fans like a cult.
And they really are manipulating the charts.
I dnt remember where, but last night i came across a comment saying that bigshit were paying some fans in order to post some more on weverse, and also push "armys" to buy their shit, and worship the members.

Attachments

Last edited:

mileyR

Established
I found some revealed dark items about b*s .
I wasnt suprised tho, might be true.
Bighit truly is trying to control the fans like a cult.
And they really are manipulating the charts.
I dnt remember where, but last night i came across a comment saying that bigshit were paying some fans in order to post some more on weverse, and also push "armys" to buy their shit, and worship the members.
Dating back to 2019???? Their stuff is so hidden and I think the SK government is definitely using them as a big distraction to some horrific crimes my God I don’t know what it will take at this point …… :(

The 1st one throw me of gards tbh, i guess the group is T*t .
Well we all know Jeon's last infamous scandal with him being connected to the burning sun's scandal, so its not so schocking, they all habe sdzrk side deals nd businesses.
No the first one is about a group called Eastl!ght.Two of the boys sued their company for ill mistreatment and severe beatings.Its such a sad story.But they never included that they were raped,im not sure why though.

Laura755y

Veteran
No the first one is about a group called Eastl!ght.Two of the boys sued their company for ill mistreatment and severe beatings.Its such a sad story.But they never included that they were raped,im not sure why though.
Shit, i assume the male label bosses have their connection all over, maybe they threatened them, fucking disgusting.

Laura755y

Veteran
The r*pe one is totally heartbreaking I nearly teared up and yes Sulli was murdered
Me too, its so sick imagine the amount of fear those kids must've felt, i had almost the same experience, im lucky that i wasnt raped , but i'm in my 20s nd i get disgusted whenever some old men became too touchy with me, or with kids in the street . Its so terrifying trust me even if theres no r*pe , but the fact of being kid or a teenage nd some old bastard start touching u everywhere, it haunts you everyday.