BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
Why don't they stay home?

The oldest Yj, has said his mom was a a child actor. Hk father acted in China. Th did commercials and English language videos. Hk used to perform in his dad's movies with his sisters sometimes.
wow i never knew about yj's mom... so he was definitely born into the industry. i have a feeling that t@ehyun's mom might be an actress too, ill just have to find that wiki link again in that thread

Berrywon88

Star
But girl, he is a good actor, doing that dump face, acting like a 10 years old boy, who opens his gifts on a christmas morning.... euugh!
He's so freaking annoying and fake! I saw a clip recently where jk was smiling all big and looking joyful and then out of nowhere t*e touched him on the stomach..man the murderous look he gave him lol. He was throwing daggers at him with his eyes. His goofy grin faded..it was the one time he slipped out of his persona. T*e probably did it on purpose lmao.

And I just know they are going to over charge a ridiculous amount for those tickets. Armies are such fools. This is the biggest most obvious cash grab bh has done.

btach

Veteran
I just came here to ask y'all to pray for BTS.

They have officially lost their freedom to the global elite and if they don't comply, they will face a lot of backlash

Let's begin to believe the change we want to see. They don't look happy at all in this video.

A PRAYER FOR BTS' FREEDOM IS FREEDOM TO DANCE. DANCE FOR TRUTH AND RIGHTEOUSNESS! THEY HAVE A HOLD ON THE YOUTH

Kimiko

Veteran
Their downfall will be one for the history books and yes they have to go down at some point cuz nothing lasts forever

I seriously doubt these men will serve in the military, instead they will continue to sing and dance kids bop music

And I heard my universe on the radio and j!n barely gets any lines,he literally had 6 words and that's it

queen82

Star
They would crying and in fits of rage that their precious kookie lied to them about being single and devoted to armi

He would suddenly become a lying pos who cant be trusted and some will try to get him kicked out of b+s,which is crazy cuz without jk who the hell is gonna sing??

That's what it will take to open their eyes for all of their boys but especially him
they really think he is really a virgin and innocent, and didn't have a sex life, i think they know but they didn't want see the truth

queen82

Star
Wow, I haven't seen this thread for a long time, I came back because I saw that bt5 was going to hold an offline concert, I have a strong belief that this has something to do with j1n's military service, he should have done it this year, but on his 29th birthday (30 Korean age) they even had a concert in America and maybe after that bt5 won the grammy so it seemed like a coincidence that they could be free from military service, considering that a few weeks ago they became S.K representatives for the UN
welcome back

btach

Veteran
Their downfall will be one for the history books and yes they have to go down at some point cuz nothing lasts forever

I seriously doubt these men will serve in the military, instead they will continue to sing and dance kids bop music

And I heard my universe on the radio and j!n barely gets any lines,he literally had 6 words and that's it
It's not a downfall if they seek freedom, but we will lose them once the satanic elite are done with them. They'll have to pay the price unless they get into politics. BTS is definitely headed to conclusion, but like the tweet said, they are planned years before their conception. They know their own. It's a club that not everyone can join and they know their end when it arrives.

Pepsi

Veteran
The only thing that would make armi see that jk is a manipulative liar is for him to become publically involved with a girl

Then armi's eyes would suddenly open and see that they have no chance with him and that his heart doesnt belong to them
I'm sorry but bts is at a stage that only a se*ngri of bb level scandal could take them down (as far as we can see they are doing similar stuff on the side). Please remember they are govt pawns now, and the international army which is the majority of their fanbase rn doesn't take dating "scandals" seriously.

Pepsi

Veteran
I saw a clip recently where jk was smiling all big and looking joyful and then out of nowhere t*e touched him on the stomach..man the murderous look he gave him lol. He was throwing daggers at him with his eyes. His goofy grin faded..it was the one time he slipped out of his persona. T*e probably did it on purpose lmao.
Berry c'mon lol, you can't talk about such juicy clips and not give us a link. Really wanna see W expose him like that lmao

Truthteller

Veteran
I know I am late, but I saw the newsclip of the SK president dragging BT$ to the UN to perform their childish English song and then do interviews together. Like what in the actual fuck…how bizarre to say the least. The president has lost the plot. If he that was the president of my country dragging celebrities even worse a boyband to represent my country in important international events and then sit down and do interviews with them as props I would be pissed. How embarassing for the country. Bet Kim Jong UN is having a blast. I get Kpop brings attention to SK, but honey this is just not the way to go about it.

swayy000

Star
I know I am late, but I saw the newsclip of the SK president dragging BT$ to the UN to perform their childish English song and then do interviews together. Like what in the actual fuck…how bizarre to say the least. The president has lost the plot. If he that was the president of my country dragging celebrities even worse a boyband to represent my country in important international events and then sit down and do interviews with them as props I would be pissed. How embarassing for the country. Bet Kim Jong UN is having a blast. I get Kpop brings attention to SK, but honey this is just not the way to go about it.
kpop as a whole is a joke. plastic surgery, heavy autotune, mediocre dancing, idolatry, etc... it doesnt even represent their country well at all

Truthteller

Veteran
kpop as a whole is a joke. plastic surgery, heavy autotune, mediocre dancing, idolatry, etc... it doesnt even represent their country well at all
It is a political embarassment. It would not sit well with a lot of people in most countries. Don’t know how SK people feel about it though. Their country has a lot of problems, no time to be dragging a boyband around as distraction.

swayy000

Star
But girl, he is a good actor, doing that dump face, acting like a 10 years old boy, who opens his gifts on a christmas morning.... euugh!
they are going to overprice those tickets like crazzyyy i remembered when i tried to buy tickets on ticketmaster for that stadium tour they planned before covid happened, i cant even remember the name of it anymore lol, but it was like $500 plus insane amount of tax for close seats. im glad i didnt waste my money on that.