BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
The only thing that would make armi see that jk is a manipulative liar is for him to become publically involved with a girl

Then armi's eyes would suddenly open and see that they have no chance with him and that his heart doesnt belong to them

Marrymarie2

Wow, I haven't seen this thread for a long time, I came back because I saw that bt5 was going to hold an offline concert, I have a strong belief that this has something to do with j1n's military service, he should have done it this year, but on his 29th birthday (30 Korean age) they even had a concert in America and maybe after that bt5 won the grammy so it seemed like a coincidence that they could be free from military service, considering that a few weeks ago they became S.K representatives for the UN

Kimiko

Veteran
they really think that they would have some chance with him , omg
They would crying and in fits of rage that their precious kookie lied to them about being single and devoted to armi

He would suddenly become a lying pos who cant be trusted and some will try to get him kicked out of b+s,which is crazy cuz without jk who the hell is gonna sing??

That's what it will take to open their eyes for all of their boys but especially him

Kimiko

Veteran
The fans are such hypocrites
Just a few days ago they were bragging about how their boys had cancelled their tour out of concern for armi's safety while western artists were still having shows and concerts but now it's so amazing that b+s are having concerts cuz they miss army

Nope it's more like pd fatty wants to recooperate the money that they just refunded a few weeks ago for the cancelled mos 7 tour

Wow, I haven't seen this thread for a long time, I came back because I saw that bt5 was going to hold an offline concert, I have a strong belief that this has something to do with j1n's military service, he should have done it this year, but on his 29th birthday (30 Korean age) they even had a concert in America and maybe after that bt5 won the grammy so it seemed like a coincidence that they could be free from military service, considering that a few weeks ago they became S.K representatives for the UN
Hi glad to see you here again!

Berrywon88

Star
It's odd they're coming here for the first face to face in almost 2 years. Every other group is in SK or staying in Asia. They stay in Los Angeles. Even hanging out there.
LA also happens to have the biggest population of Korean Americans in the country if I'm not mistaken. So they might have connections there and they don't have to interact with non Koreans. They can stay with their own.

Berrywon88

Star
The only thing that would make armi see that jk is a manipulative liar is for him to become publically involved with a girl

Then armi's eyes would suddenly open and see that they have no chance with him and that his heart doesnt belong to them
He was legit back hugging a girl, which I remember armpits saying that it's normal and what friends do lol. Well even in the U.S. a guy doesn't just back hug a girl like that, put his arm around her waist, hold her hand etc. unless he's in a relationship or sleeping with her. Also, there was even evidence of them in the same hotel at the same time and armies denied it all. It would have to come from his lips that he's in a relationship. Or he would have to knock some girl up and for it to get exposed and him publicly announcing it like Chen did. That would do it.

theartbook35

Veteran
He was legit back hugging a girl, which I remember armpits saying that it's normal and what friends do lol. Well even in the U.S. a guy doesn't just back hug a girl like that, put his arm around her waist, hold her hand etc. unless he's in a relationship or sleeping with her. Also, there was even evidence of them in the same hotel at the same time and armies denied it all. It would have to come from his lips that he's in a relationship. Or he would have to knock some girl up and for it to get exposed and him publicly announcing it like Chen did. That would do it.
Back then, the only reason why I could believe JK wasn't dating her, is because he back hugs everybody. There are tons of photos all over the internet of JK back hugging people.

The way he hung her out to dry after people started attacking her, lead me to believe he's either a terrible friend or boyfriend. Whatever his relationship to her was, he was terrible. He could have stood up for her and no one would have been angry at him for that.

Riko

Veteran
I don't think back hugs or handholding is indicative of two people being in a relationship, friends can do that too.

He did her so dirty in the aftermath though, that was terrible and just shows that he's very emotionally immature. I do like the fact that she was the complete opposite of what his fans have convinced themselves he likes in a girl lol. I hope his next one is just as musty and controversial. That boy does not want the girls these fans are torturing themselves to be like.

I think tae would honestly be fine if he came out with a gf,, his image of being this super don't give af person is too entrenched in people's minds now so it's almost expected for him to be with whoever he wants and not care about the backlash

Berrywon88

Star
Back then, the only reason why I could believe JK wasn't dating her, is because he back hugs everybody. There are tons of photos all over the internet of JK back hugging people.

The way he hung her out to dry after people started attacking her, lead me to believe he's either a terrible friend or boyfriend. Whatever his relationship to her was, he was terrible. He could have stood up for her and no one would have been angry at him for that.
Back hugging girls though?? That's something else entirely. I think they were probably what we call here friends with benefits. And no doubt he's terrible. He hid behind his company like yn did. Pathetic really.

swayy000

Star
Btees chasing American clout again. What's in Los Angeles? They go there more than NYC. The butthurt is going to rain on Twitter.

View attachment 63184

Parents are selling their kids into kpop.

View attachment 63185

Two of the t×t members have parents that were actors. One of those parents was a child actor. Another member was a child actor. If we dug deeper into btees history, how many of them come from similar backgrounds. I don't mean their manufactured history but their real history. These kids are born into this industry, similar to the Western music business.
who and who? when boti posted that link in her thread of the txt members korean wiki i think, i searched up ta3hyuns mom's name and I kept getting some female korean actress...

Berrywon88

Star
I don't think back hugs or handholding is indicative of two people being in a relationship, friends can do that too.

He did her so dirty in the aftermath though, that was terrible and just shows that he's very emotionally immature. I do like the fact that she was the complete opposite of what his fans have convinced themselves he likes in a girl lol. I hope his next one is just as musty and controversial. That boy does not want the girls these fans are torturing themselves to be like.

I think tae would honestly be fine if he came out with a gf,, his image of being this super don't give af person is too entrenched in people's minds now so it's almost expected for him to be with whoever he wants and not care about the backlash
Haha I loved that too. And honestly M!j00 isn't even ugly, but armies seem to think he wants some ultra feminine looking girl. I think that's why he's shipped with Rose so much.

And personally from what I've seen here in the states, holding a girl's hand definitely means something. I've had a lot of guy friends that might shoulder hug me but never waist hug because that means you're in a relationship. If a guy back hugs a girl then people at the very most will think those two are hooking up. Happened all the time when I worked retail. I remember one guy was like 16, a highschooler. He started hanging around when his shift was over waiting for this one girl to go on break. He had backhugged her once and that's when all the employees started gossiping. See she was in her 20s and it was illegal for her to be sleeping with this minor. Well long story short she was and got fired. Now this is the U.S. not conservative SK. And I've heard from multiple sources that a guy there doesn't just back hug a female in public like that unless they are intimate.

And T*e has a lot of visual fans, they stan him for his looks and they tend to be a lot younger in age. So I think it would be a problem with him too if it was found he was in a relationship. Not as much as jk tho.

Riko

Veteran
Haha I loved that too. And honestly M!j00 isn't even ugly, but armies seem to think he wants some ultra feminine looking girl. I think that's why he's shipped with Rose so much.

And personally from what I've seen here in the states, holding a girl's hand definitely means something. I've had a lot of guy friends that might shoulder hug me but never waist hug because that means you're in a relationship. If a guy back hugs a girl then people at the very most will think those two are hooking up. Happened all the time when I worked retail. I remember one guy was like 16, a highschooler. He started hanging around when his shift was over waiting for this one girl to go on break. He had backhugged her once and that's when all the employees started gossiping. See she was in her 20s and it was illegal for her to be sleeping with this minor. Well long story short she was and got fired. Now this is the U.S. not conservative SK. And I've heard from multiple sources that a guy there doesn't just back hug a female in public like that unless they are intimate.

And T*e has a lot of visual fans, they stan him for his looks and they tend to be a lot younger in age. So I think it would be a problem with him too if it was found he was in a relationship. Not as much as jk tho.

Yeah she was really cute in that sort of punk emo type of way!

Ah really? I've never seen that, there's been so many times I've seen friends holding hands or hugging like that, even with my guy friends I've done that sometimes and it's always been just a friend thing, different strokes I guess. But you're right, SK is ultra Conservative and odd so it probably meant something there. Ironic cos the guys are practically riding each other and yet it's all fine haha.

Berrywon88

Star
Yeah she was really cute in that sort of punk emo type of way!

Ah really? I've never seen that, there's been so many times I've seen friends holding hands or hugging like that, even with my guy friends I've done that sometimes and it's always been just a friend thing, different strokes I guess. But you're right, SK is ultra Conservative and odd so it probably meant something there. Ironic cos the guys are practically riding each other and yet it's all fine haha.
Yeah, it could be where you're from in the U.S. too...I forgot how divided this country is. If you're from a southern conservative state for example it would be different then say a big city up north like NY. And funny enough if it's a girl that back hugs a guy it means nothing here, they could just be friends. It's all so weird lol.

Berrywon88

Star
Since we're talking about dating scandal, I think the one that would have the least amount of fans turning against him is jm. So many rumors flying around about him for yrs and plus the way he acts on stage and in interviews. Him being gay or Bi wouldn't be shocking. Him being a man wh0re, nope or if he just has a girlfriend. He reminds me a lot of Wonho. That guy was dropped from his label and fans stayed devoted.
And jm seems to have the most loyal fans out of all of the members. Someone yesterday said he'd be the dark horse and would be the most successful going solo. I immediately disagreed but after thinking about it, they're probably right. He's the most popular in SK, which is what you want as an idol.

swayy000

Star
It makes me sad that people don't even know that these filters are used and then all these young girls think that having "perfect" skin or faces is attainable. It's all such a ridiculous facade. If you are dancing that much you are going to sweat and get acne/rough skin. Same with idols saying they don't diet. If you are dancing that much you are going to gain muscle.
i was watching one video from tw1ce and i noticed the member sana wearing a blanket over her legs. they usually do that whenever the female idols are wearing short skirts or shorts so i was wondering why they were making her wear a blanket when she was wearing pants. then i realized its because your thighs look bigger when you are sitting down and maybe she gained some weight at that time so they didn't want to show that which is just plain ridiculous :rolleyes:

swayy000

Star
LA also happens to have the biggest population of Korean Americans in the country if I'm not mistaken. So they might have connections there and they don't have to interact with non Koreans. They can stay with their own.
Why don't they stay home?
who and who? when boti posted that link in her thread of the txt members korean wiki i think, i searched up ta3hyuns mom's name and I kept getting some female korean actress...
The oldest Yj, has said his mom was a a child actor. Hk father acted in China. Th did commercials and English language videos. Hk used to perform in his dad's movies with his sisters sometimes.