BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
I was shocked when I saw this technology in action, their cameras come with a special filter, they erase all the imperfections and lighten the skin. Yes they sweat so much and wear so much makeup no skin can endure that

Yes he's extremely bloated. TW was calling him prince Eric when he posted that looks nothing like reality. They were filmed with american cameras in that interview so the others didn't look too well either, h0pe and jk looked sweaty and greasy and their skin looked darker even with their heavy makeup. But JM looked bloated in their most recent performance too, not even their own cameras could save him.

Hopefully k-army gets so jealous they release some of the dirt they have on them.

They posted about jk's clothing brand.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/09/btss-jungkook-resigns-from-the-in-house-director-position-at-his-brothers-company-six6uys-after-controversy-over-backdoor-advertisement
Giiirl, you read my mind... i was about to say hope k-armys get mad and drop some hot spicy scandal, im dying to see their reaction...

Berries

Rookie
I don't know this group all the way and I haven't seen a whole lot of their videos but I have studied Jk, by accident. It sort of turned into a puzzle I wanted to solve.

In watching the videos, I quickly got the notion "What is wrong with Jk"? He seemed so out of it. I went through different thoughts about what was going on. The things that entered my mind were that he was bi-polar, autistic, abused, hypnotized. I felt sorry for him. I felt he was the most talented out of the group and was being forced to stay.

As I looked more and more I noticed during televised/recorded interviews Jk would be either very fidgety or zombie like. Then I noticed his eyes always looked into a camera as if getting signals from someone through the camera. I came to find that someone was Tae. I was like wtf. Tae is Jk handler! These were videos from like 2017-18. Then I saw the others doing subtle hand and eye signals and I thought "they're ALL in on it", "he must be a loose cannon and they have to do stuff to force him to stay". I feel he is all in now and don't get controlled as much. (I liked looking at award shows because BH doesn't control what's shown and a lot of them are fan cams.

So then I looked at videos of them at award shows and ALL OF THEM were giving signals to each other AND other groups around them were giving signals too. When they were on stage, the Hosts would also give signals, I thought "what is really going on here, what are all these secret signals about". I feel whatever it is, it is much bigger than BTS.

cadiz

Star
Ughhhhhhh. Why won’t they go away??? No other kpop groups are traveling the world, touring at a time like this. So why is BeeTeeEs? Okay his is beyond annoying. They’ll continue to get special privileges
weird
I see a lot of artists still postponing their tours until 2022
But BH is so desperate for money, they want to rush to get this money

lol I'm pretty sure Coldplay fans won't buy anything
Coldplay don't even have an intense fandom

they mostly had the general public back then, but these days who is listening to Coldplay?
Armys are alone on this one

Berrywon88

Star
Btees chasing American clout again. What's in Los Angeles? They go there more than NYC. The butthurt is going to rain on Twitter.

View attachment 63184

Parents are selling their kids into kpop.

View attachment 63185

Two of the t×t members have parents that were actors. One of those parents was a child actor. Another member was a child actor. If we dug deeper into btees history, how many of them come from similar backgrounds. I don't mean their manufactured history but their real history. These kids are born into this industry, similar to the Western music business.
No [ooooooooooooooooooooooo]
Why are they coming back here? Honestly if I was still a fan I'd be pissed too with them only coming to one country. Also, I wonder how karmies feel about this, they've basically been snubbed. The first people they will see live in almost 2 yrs are Americans. And wasn't this thing supposed to be online??!

cadiz

Star
Giiirl, you read my mind... i was about to say hope k-armys get mad and drop some hot spicy scandal, im dying to see their reaction...
they are so focused on the US their last songs in English and now doing concerts only in LA
it's a miracle that their korean fandom is staying silent about it

even if during tours they keep saying "we miss home"
korean fans must feel like stanning an US boyband, because, what is left of kpop in Betees?

Laura755y

Star
they are so focused on the US their last songs in English and now doing concerts only in LA
it's a miracle that their korean fandom is staying silent about it

even if during tours they keep saying "we miss home"
korean fans must feel like stanning an US boyband, because, what is left of kpop in Betees?
Absolutely nothing, the first concert is in LA Instead of their hometown, and when they go to US they keep bragging about how korea is a heaven on earth, then why r u having ur first face to face shit in LA men, they're the human form of hypocrisy.

Laura755y

Star
Dude, someone really hates jeon over there, once the scandal got down, they bring it out to the light again, hopefully this time, the scandal gonna blow up more and more. That what you get for acting in stupid ways, i wonder who the gentlman, that wanna take him down this time, hd surely pissed someone to the extend.

Berrywon88

Star
It makes me sad that people don't even know that these filters are used and then all these young girls think that having "perfect" skin or faces is attainable. It's all such a ridiculous facade. If you are dancing that much you are going to sweat and get acne/rough skin. Same with idols saying they don't diet. If you are dancing that much you are going to gain muscle.
I remember I was really shocked that they were all naturally tan, even yn. When in the U.S. you can see how they really look.
En-lX_OVgAAQhDK.jpg
9397546.jpg
Natural skin tone
5b50f651d9f162637d716dd43e997af2.png
White washed unnamed-17.jpg

Pepsi

Veteran
Dude, someone really hates jeon over there, once the scandal got down, they bring it out to the light again, hopefully this time, the scandal gonna blow up more and more. That what you get for acting in stupid ways, i wonder who the gentlman, that wanna take him down this time, hd surely pissed someone to the extend.
I might sound like a pessimist but that article is user generated. If it was some higher up that was pissed off, allkpop probably would have themselves posted it. Also this is gonna get no traction, till their BS connections come out. Right now everyone is just looking at this in an uwu k00kie businessman kinda way

I was shocked when I saw this technology in action, their cameras come with a special filter, they erase all the imperfections and lighten the skin. Yes they sweat so much and wear so much makeup no skin can endure that

Yes he's extremely bloated. TW was calling him prince Eric when he posted that looks nothing like reality. They were filmed with american cameras in that interview so the others didn't look too well either, h0pe and jk looked sweaty and greasy and their skin looked darker even with their heavy makeup. But JM looked bloated in their most recent performance too, not even their own cameras could save him.

Hopefully k-army gets so jealous they release some of the dirt they have on them.

They posted about jk's clothing brand.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/09/btss-jungkook-resigns-from-the-in-house-director-position-at-his-brothers-company-six6uys-after-controversy-over-backdoor-advertisement
Release the dirt!

I agree, i dont think the members, came from poor backgrounds, they were born into this, most of their stories, are weird asf, like v saying he didnt want to audition, like seriously -_- o_O , even his family background is unknown, a biig ass mistery, jeon is the same, same goes for jin, but at least we know that he comes from a rich family...

Wait, thats mean their first face to face with armys gonna be in LA? Not their hometown? Oh, Wow... k-fans gonna me mad to the mf .
A lot of them don't have public audition tapes. They're telling stories about being cast for visuals but are average or worse. It doesn't add up. There are also some that only mention one parent, constantly. To the point it's like are they single parents? How does a whole family end up becoming idols? I heard that he's not poor, so why? Although his parents divorced and SK is notoriously awful for single moms and their kids. His father walked away and didn't surface until his kids got big.

Xenophobic Armys crowed that btees were headed home to perform in Sk. That they'd never have their first performance since the lockdowns overseas.

Attachments

No [ooooooooooooooooooooooo]
Why are they coming back here? Honestly if I was still a fan I'd be pissed too with them only coming to one country. Also, I wonder how karmies feel about this, they've basically been snubbed. The first people they will see live in almost 2 yrs are Americans. And wasn't this thing supposed to be online??!
It's odd they're coming here for the first face to face in almost 2 years. Every other group is in SK or staying in Asia. They stay in Los Angeles. Even hanging out there.

Laura755y

Star
I might sound like a pessimist but that article is user generated. If it was some higher up that was pissed off, allkpop probably would have themselves posted it. Also this is gonna get no traction, till their BS connections come out. Right now everyone is just looking at this in an uwu k00kie businessman kinda way
Yeap, they are, i went to the comments and the majority were "omg, whats wrong in that, i would do the same" man, the whole fandome is corrupt. Theres no hope.
About the scandal, imo, someone just wanna make him, feel uncomfortable, imo, it's to keep him on his toes, and always alerted, i really doubt its some higher up tho.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
The only thing that would make armi see that jk is a manipulative liar is for him to become publically involved with a girl

Then armi's eyes would suddenly open and see that they have no chance with him and that his heart doesnt belong to them
Yeah, like even if they find proofs that he is indeed involved in drugs businesses, they would say " jeon is our mafia leader" and "its nothing, inwould do the same thing" kind of shit.
But once he is involved with a girl , booom, he's done.
Like giirls, theres more ugly thing than him being involved with a girl, ya'll should open ur god damn eyes.