BTS discussion thread

J!mn is a great dancer but a singer he is not and he craves attention and that's why he is always all over jkayy,who doesnt look into it imo

Other than being a part of j!kook what else does he bring to the group? He is still more useful than WWH tho,who can't sing or dance

And yes they both got the short end of the stick with their coldly song,both are crap singers yet chr!s seems prefer wwh to the other members but that's probably cuz he is the one with some life experiences outside of this group as he is the only one who attended a real university before they became famous

They are their government's puppets now and I feel no sympathy for them as they chose this path

I also was wondering why they hadnt promoted butter or that other horrid song on papa moch! show
He promoted t×t but not btees this comeback.

This is not the only forum Bh reads. People were talking about t×t sponsors and a translated statement was released today. They're absolutely paying attention and trying to control the narrative. The company reminds me of Wolfram and Hart in the show Angel.

Tarkovv

Rookie

Many people think V is so kind-hearted and a pure soul but he honestly showcased lots of rude behaviour that would have never been acceptable and been touted as a problematic idol if not for his looks. I remember in their earlier days there was a scandal where he sang bigbang's loser when they won an award at a music show against a girlgroup. He's always been shady and rude but his fans excuse it as him being eccentric and "vibe checking" other people who literally did nothing to him.

My mind went to the darkest place. He refused to do something.

They're sick f*cks. Born in 2009. Company is called P(edo) Nation. They don't even try and hide what they are. Founded by Korea's darling P5y. Ready for sponsors in a pink hanbok
https://www.knetizen.com/the-selfies-of-psy-male-idol-whos-an-elementary-school-student-received-a-lot-of-negative-reactions-from-foreign-k-pop-fans/

Ch* 3unw00, Jk's friend from his Itaewon outings bought a 4 million dollars house. He's in a shitty group. Jk hooked him up with some sponsors. Even the koreans in the comments are wondering how he got so much money
He's a baby, this is sick. He's too young to debut. He looks a lot like Hk of t×t.

Berrywon88

Star

Many people think V is so kind-hearted and a pure soul but he honestly showcased lots of rude behaviour that would have never been acceptable and been touted as a problematic idol if not for his looks. I remember in their earlier days there was a scandal where he sang bigbang's loser when they won an award at a music show against a girlgroup. He's always been shady and rude but his fans excuse it as him being eccentric and "vibe checking" other people who literally did nothing to him.
The dramatic music in that Ytube video lol. No but seriously t*e shows what I'm sure 99.9% of idols feel towards fans, crazy schedules, having to take millions of pics with Hollyweird stars etc. He wears his emotions on his sleeve. I'm not condoning his behavior but I'm a lot like him in that respect. If I don't like you it shows. Maybe it's because we're both Capricorns. Who knows, but it's better to be honest then manipulative or phoney like some of the other members in that group. I do agree if he was a girl or not as good looking he would have been canceled long ago.

The man just doesn't give a sh!t. ZioEukpyHnLr1hjcmnww_GyceQgLaxc8G3M0zijo1j8.jpg

Kimiko

Veteran
They will never truly pop off in the west,without army right behind them when they say so,cuz western artists dont cater to kids and they sing songs about sex,love,heartbreak and not just smooth like butter

Western stars date and get married and have kids and not pretend like their fans are their soulmates
B+s never sing about women or men,as if they arent the some of the biggest thots around

B+s is nothing without army ,that's why they constantly kiss armys ass

What other pop star puts their fandom name in their song? It's really pathetic that they know they cant sell records or reach number one on the charts without treating army like a their universe-army also thinks that song is about them!

37 remixed to one damn song is also desperate as hell and they know the fans will eat it up

I bet sometimes they sit back and laugh at how gullible their fans are

Berrywon88

Star
They don't like him or they're hiding the bloating and degraded looks. People were pissed with some photos they released. Everyone else had Photoshop to look their best and he looked pasty and sickly.
Jm must have some enemies or he recently didn't do what the company wanted, because he's getting so much hate and mistreatment lately. It seems personal. A lot of these attacks on him deal with his looks and we know how much he cares about that and dolls himself up.

And he must drink himself in a stupor after the work day is done from all the fake flirting he has to do for attention and living in jk's shadow. I bet that guy is seething.

Speaking of drinking, this is alcohol bloat to the max. IMG_20210927_094412.jpg

Berries

Rookie
I think it's just symbolism that goes with the Butter song. I think Butter is about Venus as the Evening Star. Venus became an Evening star in April 2021. They always use symbolism and rituals in televised performances for specific songs. Making heaven on Earth, As Above So Below, On Earth As It Is In Heaven, etc. I think Jimin is portraying Venus as the Evening star for this song. Venus color is considered pale yellow most of the time. I think if any of them leave the group BTS will be over. (I am not an expert and still learning about this myself). It may also be about any other galactic phenomenon that deals with 7.

There is 7 of them on purpose, it has to do with the solar system. They are heavy into the occult which most Megastars are from what I've seen. They perform rituals of the heavens to gain those specific energies the more energy people put into them the greater "spell" if you will, ie stadium tours, award shows, etc. Energy doesn't know good and bad, it just is. There is NO DIFFERENCE in the energy between loving them or hating them, it's the same.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
I think it's just symbolism that goes with the Butter song. I think Butter is about Venus as the Evening Star. Venus became an Evening star in April 2021. They always use symbolism and rituals in televised performances for specific songs. Making heaven on Earth, As Above So Below, On Earth As It Is In Heaven, etc. I think Jimin is portraying Venus as the Evening star for this song. Venus color is considered pale yellow most of the time. I think if any of them leave the group BTS will be over. (I am not an expert and still learning about this myself). It may also be about any other galactic phenomenon that deals with 7.

There is 7 of them on purpose, it has to do with the solar system. They are heavy into the occult which most Megastars are from what I've seen. They perform rituals of the heavens to gain those specific energies the more energy people put into them the greater "spell" if you will, ie stadium tours, award shows, etc. Energy doesn't know good and bad, it just is. There is NO DIFFERENCE in the energy between loving them or hating them, it's the same.
Yeah you're 100% right, theres a purpose as to why their is 7 of them,
In 1129, their was the catholic military order also known as the knights templar or the order's of solomon's templar, they were humble, polite and helped people,and were sooo rich they were able to make some.sort of an army, they build a church , but inside that church they used to practice whichtcraft and other disgusting shit, after years they got caught, some of them run away to scotland.
The interesting.part is that the knights templar started at first with 7 members, and also they were the one who created the free masonary, and started building lodges for their secret reunion, and gothic churches, were they used to decorate them with spells, phrases that praise satan, and their only god, those churches were used as portals to the underground where they could practice whichcraft, freely. Thats why, they have geomatry as a very valuable word, and that why they called themselves the free masons.
Now i believe that bts are portraying those 7 members named knights templar. Also the number 7 is a very important number in a lot of religions . Something related to energies as well.
They portray also the 7 deadly sins, if you look close at eachone of them ull realise it.

Last edited:
Jm must have some enemies or he recently didn't do what the company wanted, because he's getting so much hate and mistreatment lately. It seems personal. A lot of these attacks on him deal with his looks and we know how much he cares about that and dolls himself up.

And he must drink himself in a stupor after the work day is done from all the fake flirting he has to do for attention and living in jk's shadow. I bet that guy is seething.

Speaking of drinking, this is alcohol bloat to the max. View attachment 63172
These posts are very personal. He pissed someone off. He's a very popular member, but Bh has shown it will do this to even more popular members. For years, Tae was mistreated. They are doing the same to him.

Yeah you're 100% right, theres a purpose as to why their is 7 of them,
In 1129, their was the catholic military order also known as the knights templar or the order's of solomon's templar, they were humble, polite and helped people,and were sooo rich they were able to make some.sort of an army, they build a church , but inside that church they used to practice whichtcraft and other disgusting shit, after years they got caught, some of them run away to scotland.
The interesting.part is that the knights templar started at first with 7 members, and also they were the one who created the free masonary, and started building lodges for their secret reunion, and gothic churches, were they used to decorate them with spells, phrases that praise satan, and their only god, those churches were used as portals to the underground where they could practice whichcraft, freely. Thats why, they have geomatry as a very valuable word, and that why they called themselves the free masons.
Now i believe that bts are portraying those 7 members named knights templar. Also the number 7 is a very important number in a lot of religions . Something related to energies as well.
They portray also the 7 deadly sins, if you look close at eachone of them ull realise it.
Have you heard of Assassin's Creed? They depict some of this in the games and movie.