BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
That situation for me was the closest we got about his real self, interests and the type of people he really likes. No bangtanb0mb, documentary, in the s00p, b0yages will show us their true selves. The tattoo girl wasn't what people expected of him, what he said was his ideal type, a cute idol like IU in reality he'd go for someone who is considered extremely fug and controversial by Korean standards.

JK looked ugly, like a fish without the makeup and special cameras. Where is the boy who collects make-up and lady fragrances according to his team mates? Nowhere to be found without Bigh1t around. It's all a fantasy.

It'd seem that B1gH1T punished him with no stylists during the airport pictures and b0n b0yage.

I do believe they hook up with girls and make them travel with them as staff, "stylist or make-up noonas". Like it was mentioned before in some videos they literally go all over the boys to fix makeup or hair and they do literally nothing. There are so many of them it's easy to hide a lover. The armpits always eat up that excuse that they're all married and wouldn't fkc the boys. Delusional.

I feel like the ships are are all marketing and for self insert fantasies and J1k00k is the most popular in Korea and Japan, so that's why no matter how much international Ta3k00k cries and cries they'll keep feeding that one ship the most, though they still do fanservice with all ships. This is from one of their very first videos, bang P*D* planned it all since the beginning

When you guys mentioned L1zz0 I thought you were talking about her mentioning them on TW but she wore a Vm1n t-shirt for her cover.

If they don't give her the whole group for the collab and only r@p monst3er and jh0 she really did it all for a photo op
100% agree. He didn't know he would get caught so that's the real him. It's a stark difference from his pop star image.

Now the guy in these pics I could definitely see in a seedy bar, a tattoo shop, and with a girl that looks like m!j00.
93221dbfb682ae4ad395bccf99792fa2.jpgIMG_20191014_140214.jpgIMG_20190916_205434.jpg
EGmNHAvXYAIb3R2.jpeg.jpg
But show all the evidence that jk is not the sensitive innocent baby maknae and people will balk. And come to his defense, even on here. He could be sitting outside the steps of a wh0rehouse and people will say he was just taking a rest from a midnight stroll uwu. He could have drugs in his pocket and people will say it's planted. Lol I'm done!

To the people that feel sorry for or infantilize him. just ask yourself why is it jk you refuse to believe has a sordid life and different personality than his image?! We talk about jhop and it's crickets. Rm crickets again. Jm yup everyone agrees he's sleezy. But with jk it's impossible, why??

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
100% agree. He didn't know he would get caught so that's the real him. It's a stark difference from his pop star image.

Now the guy in these pics I could definitely see in a seedy bar, a tattoo shop, and with a girl that looks like m!j00.
View attachment 63148View attachment 63149View attachment 63151
View attachment 63152
But show all the evidence that jk is not the sensitive innocent baby maknae and people will balk. And come to his defense even on here. He could be sitting outside the steps of a wh0rehouse and people will say he was just taking a rest from a midnight stroll uwu. He could have drugs in his pocket and people will say it's planted. Lol I'm done!

To the people that feel sorry or infantilize him. just ask yourself why is it jk you refuse to believe has a sordid life and different personality than his image?! We talk about jhop and it's crickets. Rm crickets again. Jm yup everyone agrees he's sleezy. But with jk it's impossible, why??
The whorehouse thing cracked me uP lmao, bet jeon is going to every possible shaman on earth, to make people so hypnotized by him,. Ireally wonder how the fuck people think he's innocent and a baby, he is a grown ass man in his 20's, he doesnt need protection, and is quiet a good actor, he basically can cry out of nowhere, to fool people and make them believe that its because he miss his fans.
And i'm like, wait a god damn minute, we miss people we hook up with, so how on earth is he supposed to miss them if he dont know them. But noone will ever give a damn fuck and keep on believing that he's the sensual, little boy.
Sensual, my ass

e-Enoch

Superstar
At this point, i guess they're pushing the vaccine agenda, but im still confused as to why? I'm sure that covid was planned. Sois it to sell more of the vaccine! But then again, the vaccine is free, the economie of alot of countries has been fucked up, so why all this promotion for it?!
The vaccine is a means to achieve totalitarianism. A total control of every citizen's life. The reason why these vaccines are mixed with graphene oxide nanoparticles is mainly because of its high electrical conductivity, which when connected to the IOT (internet of things) via 5G super high frequency signals from 600 megahertz and above and wave bands between 30 GHz and 300 GHz, humans with the GO (graphene oxide) can be digitally tracked and thereby controlled. You can do further research with the keywords: vaccines, graphene oxide and 5G. Just be aware of the so-called "fact-checkers" who try to debunk these scientific truths. But who fact checks the fact-checkers?

Laura755y

Star
The vaccine is a means to achieve totalitarianism. A total control of every citizen's life. The reason why these vaccines are mixed with graphene oxide nanoparticles is mainly because of its high electrical conductivity, which when connected to the IOT (internet of things) via 5G super high frequency signals from 600 megahertz and above and wave bands between 30 GHz and 300 GHz, humans with the GO (graphene oxide) can be digitally tracked and thereby controlled. You can do further research with the keywords: vaccines, graphene oxide and 5G. Just be aware of the so-called "fact-checkers" who try to debunk these scientific truths. But who fact checks the fact-checkers?
Oh wow, i will research for this. For sure.

Pepsi

Veteran

View attachment 63148View attachment 63149View attachment 63151
View attachment 63152
But show all the evidence that jk is not the sensitive innocent baby maknae and people will balk. And come to his defense, even on here. He could be sitting outside the steps of a wh0rehouse and people will say he was just taking a rest from a midnight stroll uwu. He could have drugs in his pocket and people will say it's planted. Lol I'm done!

To the people that feel sorry for or infantilize him. just ask yourself why is it jk you refuse to believe has a sordid life and different personality than his image?! We talk about jhop and it's crickets. Rm crickets again. Jm yup everyone agrees he's sleezy. But with jk it's impossible, why??
We have a lot of new users here who forgot about the rumors that just came up about him lmao

Kimiko

Veteran
Yeah, and also when they start playing the mother role too, and say our babies needs protection,! Or when they keep, having sexual fantasies, and i figured out that the majority are underage.

Thats a whole other problem, how parents let their kids, watch such things, at such age.
How they let their kids be obssessed over stranger, i dont have kids but i make sure, to keep my siblings away from things like this.
Then to say that someone like meg@n is too sexual for them when they grab each others penis,lay on top of each other,grind on each other,allegedly give each other hickies(dont buy that one at all,most likely jkayy came to work with that hickey from some girl) kiss each other and all types of shit

How can parents call them wholesome? It was a BV episode where they had a lil sexual joke about oral sex but I'm sure army didnt catch it at all
They were cooking a sausage and one of them said it looked like lips and everyone got really giggly and then rMm grabbed the sausage and was like I'm gonna kiss these lips
They all almost died from laughing so hard as he pretended to kiss the lips and I was like that sausage does look like lips but I'm pretty sure they were talking about a womans genitals and that's why their drunk asses found it so funny

I'm like they make these kind of innuendos right on camera and army doesnt catch it

Oceanic

Veteran
JK's development as a child was terribly messed up. He was forced to grow in an adult world full of manipulation and lies. Exposed to a dysfunctional environment with 6 other boys trying to act as a "surrogate family", his psyche couldn't handle the trauma of the unnatural dynamics both inside and outside his "work"...so he has to device his own coping mechanism... being in a world of showbiz as a growing adolescent, he needed to look for role models...but what kind of people surrounded him? Most probably he thought that to be a tough man, he needed to don some fierce-looking tatoos...and to exhibit loyalty, he needed to ink his body with the names or initials or symbols of these significant people in his life... JK was not properly nurtured as a growing child...he longed for his mom and wanted to go back home...if that happened, he could've been saved from that sick environment...but sadly he was unwittingly stopped...so he continued on with a life of pressures...performing to gain fame and fortune at the expense of his authentic self...which I believe, was originally a kind, loving, tender, and nurturing... JK is in my prayers...that he may have a personal encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ and experience the true, ultimate redemption.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
They are beyond redemption, sorry to break it to you. They're so famous that they're associating themselves with the damn world leaders. Ain't no hope for them. Also, some people are just born evil and have that role to play so I'm starting to think that's the case with high ranking celebrities.

Berrywon88

Star
They are beyond redemption, sorry to break it to you. They're so famous that they're associating themselves with the damn world leaders. Ain't no hope for them. Also, some people are just born evil and have that role to play so I'm starting to think that's the case with high ranking celebrities.
This! I say if someone wants to pray don't pray for that group but for the lost young people that are influenced by them and that spend every last dime on them. Pray that they see b*s for what they really are and are able to break their unhealthy one sided relationship with them for good.

Berrywon88

Star
Their phasing him out. Maybe he's the one that will be sacrificed and it's symbolic of what's to come. Along with jn he received zilch lines on that c0ldpl@y collab. Aside from shipping, which he initiates, he gets no attention. He only has one solo song if I'm not mistaken, Promise. His voice is cracked beyond repair and he suffers from injuries and gets sick a lot. He's broken down from yrs of overwork at only 25. I always thought it was jn that would kick the bucket, but I may have been wrong. Clearly they are delving deeper into the elite circle (UN guests with their president, diplomatic passport etc) so what will they barter in return?

Berries

Rookie
Yeah, and also when they start playing the mother role too, and say our babies needs protection,! Or when they keep, having sexual fantasies, and i figured out that the majority are underage.

Thats a whole other problem, how parents let their kids, watch such things, at such age.
How they let their kids be obssessed over stranger, i dont have kids but i make sure, to keep my siblings away from things like this.
I think every generation had their singers they were crazy about. I know me and my friends were. We also snuck to see acts our parents said we couldn't. The only difference is they have the internet now so it's easy to see and hear things and we had to wait on magazines or radio shows to keep us abreast. The internet is here to stay so I think most parents do the best they can with that so I'm not gonna rag on them that hard kids will be sneaky if they have to be. You do have those parents that don't care as long s their kids don't bother them for sure.

Laura755y

Star
I think every generation had their singers they were crazy about. I know me and my friends were. We also snuck to see acts our parents said we couldn't. The only difference is they have the internet now so it's easy to see and hear things and we had to wait on magazines or radio shows to keep us abreast. The internet is here to stay so I think most parents do the best they can with that so I'm not gonna rag on them that hard kids will be sneaky if they have to be. You do have those parents that don't care as long s their kids don't bother them for sure.
Yeah, theres such parents that dont care, and its sad.

Kimiko

Veteran
J!mn is a great dancer but a singer he is not and he craves attention and that's why he is always all over jkayy,who doesnt look into it imo

Other than being a part of j!kook what else does he bring to the group? He is still more useful than WWH tho,who can't sing or dance

And yes they both got the short end of the stick with their coldly song,both are crap singers yet chr!s seems prefer wwh to the other members but that's probably cuz he is the one with some life experiences outside of this group as he is the only one who attended a real university before they became famous

They are their government's puppets now and I feel no sympathy for them as they chose this path

I also was wondering why they hadnt promoted butter or that other horrid song on papa moch! show

Berrywon88

Star
J!mn is a great dancer but a singer he is not and he craves attention and that's why he is always all over jkayy,who doesnt look into it imo

Other than being a part of j!kook what else does he bring to the group? He is still more useful than WWH tho,who can't sing or dance

And yes they both got the short end of the stick with their coldly song,both are crap singers yet chr!s seems prefer wwh to the other members but that's probably cuz he is the one with some life experiences outside of this group as he is the only one who attended a real university before they became famous

They are their government's puppets now and I feel no sympathy for them as they chose this path

I also was wondering why they hadnt promoted butter or that other horrid song on papa moch! show
Something weird happened with them and papa mochi behind the scenes. It seems they severed all ties and that's why he joked about them being at the UN. Doubt they will be on any late night shows after the stink armies created. And I believe they were on Colbert only once then never again.

GuestX

Rookie
Their phasing him out. Maybe he's the one that will be sacrificed and it's symbolic of what's to come. Along with jn he received zilch lines on that c0ldpl@y collab. Aside from shipping, which he initiates, he gets no attention. He only has one solo song if I'm not mistaken, Promise. His voice is cracked beyond repair and he suffers from injuries and gets sick a lot. He's broken down from yrs of overwork at only 25. I always thought it was jn that would kick the bucket, but I may have been wrong. Clearly they are delving deeper into the elite circle (UN guests with their president, diplomatic passport etc) so what will they barter in return?
My mind went to the darkest place. He refused to do something.

They're sick f*cks. Born in 2009. Company is called P(edo) Nation. They don't even try and hide what they are. Founded by Korea's darling P5y. Ready for sponsors in a pink hanbok
https://www.knetizen.com/the-selfies-of-psy-male-idol-whos-an-elementary-school-student-received-a-lot-of-negative-reactions-from-foreign-k-pop-fans/

Ch* 3unw00, Jk's friend from his Itaewon outings bought a 4 million dollars house. He's in a shitty group. Jk hooked him up with some sponsors. Even the koreans in the comments are wondering how he got so much money

Laura755y

Star
My mind went to the darkest place. He refused to do something.

They're sick f*cks. Born in 2009. Company is called P(edo) Nation. They don't even try and hide what they are. Founded by Korea's darling P5y. Ready for sponsors in a pink hanbok
https://www.knetizen.com/the-selfies-of-psy-male-idol-whos-an-elementary-school-student-received-a-lot-of-negative-reactions-from-foreign-k-pop-fans/

Ch* 3unw00, Jk's friend from his Itaewon outings bought a 4 million dollars house. He's in a shitty group. Jk hooked him up with some sponsors. Even the koreans in the comments are wondering how he got so much money
Omg he's so young, 2009, where tf are his parents, are they fr, dude he is only 12, he is supposed to be at school, playing, not.doing.photoshoots tf is wrong with those.people.

About enwoo, tbh he's not that good of an actor, he mostly got all this fame because of his face in the first place, also he got some twisted side deals as well, i heard that he have a really fucked up personality put is good at keepint it on the veeeery low. So that not too much people knows about, well all 4 of them.are kinda twisted nd.fucked up in mind . But he is good at hiding it, acts in a very professional way most of the time, no serious scandals, and is very polite, he doesnt look like a wannabe mafia fuckboy, who come outta a wattpad story.

Berrywon88

Star
Are iarmies bitter dingbats that couldn't tell their head from their a**. YES
Are they full of sh!t YES
Do they have a weird hate boner for the U.S. because their faves always go there. YES
Are they koreaboos that put Korea and Koreans on a pedestal because that's what oppar is and where he's from. YES
So they wouldn't dare say anything about a bunch of unvaccinated Karmies who were waiting for b*s arrival?
Ding, ding, ding, ding!
And yet this isn't considered stalking??! Lmao but when it was a handful of Americans..