BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Most probably he thought that to be a tough man, he needed to don some fierce-looking tatoos...and to exhibit loyalty, he needed to ink his body with the names or initials or symbols of these significant people in his life...
Or maybe he actually is tough and ruthless. I know that's hard for most to even try to see. But he is surviving in that evil industry and it's what he knows. He doesn't strike me as weak at all. I said before but the hand tattoos are probably codes for something else and not army or the other members. And why is it so hard to believe that he got the tattoos because he wanted them. Once again I think people are confusing his public persona with his real life one. He said himself he doesn't recognize the guy on the screen named jung-k00k that's perfect, sweet, and nice. He's just jk.
Exposed to a dysfunctional environment with 6 other boys trying to act as a "surrogate family"
Again it seems you and many others are believing what that company told the public. Who says they were his surrogate family, who says that they didn't hate each other. All of those sappy stories are probably fake.

I always go back to the cruelty of that prank they did to a teen jk. At the 2:15 mark he gets told off by the manager for 10 freaking min for overstepping his marker while performing, which he didn't. And then what does rm do after the manager leaves? well he goes in on jk about not working well enough for more minutes. Call it a joke but this is abuse. And they stuck that camera in jk's face while he was crying and visibly upset. Surrogate family my a**.

Edit: you also said, "he longed for his mom and wanted to go back home...if that happened, he could've been saved from that sick environment..."
When his mom is the one that sold him at 13 to that vile industry and never looked back. What kind of mother would let someone do this to her boy?!!

tumblr_inline_p7g39nIzZy1sowzkr_250.gif
tumblr_moch6gzeEi1rjad09o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Berries

Rookie
Why are you binge watching that garbage?? I swear, some of you seem like secret fans. It’s weird.
This was when I first got into it actually bonding with my niece and didn't know anything about them. Once I saw some stuff that wasn't adding up it made me look even deeper. This is what lead me to my conclusions NOW. I am not easily swayed and can stand on my own critical thinking to draw my own conclusions from my own perspective.

I am not Christian(as it seems a lot of people on here is) so I don't come from that perspective. However, I do understand how you draw your conclusions from that mind set and I respect it if that's how you view things but that doesn't negate anyone else's opinion from whatever point of view they have.

I am GROWN GROWN, if I am a fan or not what would that matter to you? You can't bully me into thinking like you if that's what you're getting at.One man's trash is another man's treasure. I did like some of their older songs and still do. I also know there is a hidden agenda with them and I'm trying to get to the truth of what that agenda is.

AGAIN...I DON'T HATE THEM. I am NOT emotionally tied to them in ANY WAY, good or bad.

Laura755y

Star
Or maybe he actually is tough and ruthless. I know that's hard for most to even try to see. But he is surviving in that evil industry and it's what he knows. He doesn't strike me as weak at all. I said before but the hand tattoos are probably codes for something else and not army or the other members. And why is it so hard to believe that he got the tattoos because he wanted them. Once again I think people are confusing his public persona with his real life one. He said himself he doesn't recognize the guy on the screen named jung-k00k that's perfect, sweet, and nice. He's just jk.

Again it seems you and many others are believing what that company told the public. Who says they were his surrogate family, who says that they didn't hate each other. All of those sappy stories are probably fake.

I always go back to the cruelty of that prank they did to a teen jk. At the 2:15 mark he gets told off by the manager for 10 freaking min for overstepping his marker while performing, which he didn't. And then what does rm do after the manager leaves? well he goes in on jk about not working well enough for more minutes. Call it a joke but this is abuse. And they stuck that camera in jk's face while he was crying and visibly upset. Surrogate family my a**.

Edit: you also said, "he longed for his mom and wanted to go back home...if that happened, he could've been saved from that sick environment..."
When his mom is the one that sold him at 13 to that vile industry and never looked back. What kind of mother would let someone do this to her boy?!!

View attachment 63144
View attachment 63145
If he got back home, his family would've treated him like a project/ a product. Thats sad , and theres bunch of parents who do the same without sending their child to industries which is more painful, and disgusting.

Laura755y

Star
This was when I first got into it actually bonding with my niece and didn't know anything about them. Once I saw some stuff that wasn't adding up it made me look even deeper. This is what lead me to my conclusions NOW. I am not easily swayed and can stand on my own critical thinking to draw my own conclusions from my own perspective.

I am not Christian(as it seems a lot of people on here is) so I don't come from that perspective. However, I do understand how you draw your conclusions from that mind set and I respect it if that's how you view things but that doesn't negate anyone else's opinion from whatever point of view they have.

I am GROWN GROWN, if I am a fan or not what would that matter to you? You can't bully me into thinking like you if that's what you're getting at.One man's trash is another man's treasure. I did like some of their older songs and still do. I also know there is a hidden agenda with them and I'm trying to get to the truth of what that agenda is.

AGAIN...I DON'T HATE THEM. I am NOT emotionally tied to them in ANY WAY, good or bad.
At this point, i guess they're pushing the vaccine agenda, but im still confused as to why? I'm sure that covid was planned. Sois it to sell more of the vaccine! But then again, the vaccine is free, the economie of alot of countries has been fucked up, so why all this promotion for it?!

Berrywon88

Star
I still don't get the shipping thing, why are we talking about it here, we all know its a fan service, (even the girl×boy ship is a fan service made by the idole themselves or the agencies to.create a whole fake picture, for many reasons), and if its real its not something that concern us in anyway, we can only adress it as marketing tool to fool their fans more, and we must discuss the real things.
We're here to discuss their involvement with the elites, their dark side businesses, the agendas that they're pushing and also the bad effect that they have on people .
We do not care who they're dating at all.
Thank you. Save that shipper gossip for twittr, LSA and wattppad. It's fake anyway and if people don't see that then maybe they're not ready to be on this thread lol

LiKe OmG R0seK0oK Is ReAL AnD I HaVe prOOf! Bahaha
107825383_722004501948532_5237250652086656410_n.jpg

Berries

Rookie
I still don't get the shipping thing, why are we talking about it here, we all know its a fan service, (even the girl×boy ship is a fan service made by the idole themselves or the agencies to.create a whole fake picture, for many reasons), and if its real its not something that concern us in anyway, we can only adress it as marketing tool to fool their fans more, and we must discuss the real things.
We're here to discuss their involvement with the elites, their dark side businesses, the agendas that they're pushing and also the bad effect that they have on people .
I felt like this was to me so I will address it.

I was not aware that these are the ONLY things you guys are discussing as the Title says BTS discussion, it is not specific. I see someone up above quoted a post where there are more specific threads that pertains to those areas that you have listed.

What I posted about some "ships" ties into what I deem to be a hidden agenda by BTS and BH, on one level for world domination in music and on another level for something deeper of which I have not determined what that is. I thought this was a forum where you could discuss your opinion and gain more knowledge through what others think of which you may have never considered.

I did not come to cause confusion but I hate for people to try to silence others through intimidation and gang ups because they don't agree with you. That 's the same thing that ARMY does.

Laura755y

Star

I was not aware that these are the ONLY things you guys are discussing as the Title says BTS discussion, it is not specific. I see someone up above quoted a post where there are more specific threads that pertains to those areas that you have listed.

What I posted about some "ships" ties into what I deem to be a hidden agenda by BTS and BH, on one level for world domination in music and on another level for something deeper of which I have not determined what that is. I thought this was a forum where you could discuss your opinion and gain more knowledge through what others think of which you may have never considered.

I did not come to cause confusion but I hate for people to try to silence others through intimidation and gang ups because they don't agree with you. That 's the same thing that ARMY does.
No, it is not the same things, this thread is here so we can talk about this....
I'm sorry if i was rude, but i still don't get why should we analyse the ships between the group, or outside the group, ? And how analysing them, can be a part of a hidden agendas?
And i'm surely wasnt trying to silence you, or anyone through gang ups, i was just listing what the topics that are discussed in this thread.
Again, i'm sorry if i was impolite.

Last edited:

Berries

Rookie
At this point, i guess they're pushing the vaccine agenda, but im still confused as to why? I'm sure that covid was planned. Sois it to sell more of the vaccine! But then again, the vaccine is free, the economie of alot of countries has been fucked up, so why all this promotion for it?!
I feel the vaccine is only a part of a BIGGER agenda. I don't know what that is. I have several theories but they don't go far when put to the test so I'm still kinda stuck on the main thing yet.

Berrywon88

Star

You weren't the only one that mentioned ships..several people commented about the R0sek00k one and that it was real. Honestly does that matter? Guessing who his bed partners are is indeed weird. This has been over the past couple of days. A lot of new people have posted on here since last week, which is fine unless it derails the thread, which I personally think it has.
You see this really is the only space people can give their honest opinion about what this boyband is really about. If someone's an army and wants to comment how much they love them, about ships, about how great ptd is...well they have the whole rest of the internet to do that. They can also find like minded people that adore this group too. Why would they come on here to say they don't believe in the occult, illuminati, or that their fave is possible of commiting any atrocities when this is what this forum and thread is about? Makes zero sense.

Laura755y

Star
I feel the vaccine is only a part of a BIGGER agenda. I don't know what that is. I have several theories but they don't go far when put to the test so I'm still kinda stuck on the main thing yet.
At this rate, they pushed the pedo and effeminate agendas, also i realised that alot of their fans, are taking the parasocial relationship to another extent, which make alot of the girls and some boys stop searching for real relations, and its unhealthy at all, also the low self-esteem thing, alot of the fans think they're not good enough to be with their idols, or straight uo start comparing themselves and their lifestyles to them , which is so wrong.

Berrywon88

Star
I don't think the vaccine will stay free. There is already booster shots and then people will have to take another dose at probably the beginning of next yr and every six months? for the rest of their lives with boosters inbetween. There's a lot of money to be made between governments and pharmaceutical companies.

GuestX

Rookie
Jk knows he's the star of the group and can get away with just about anything. The piercing is even more interesting because that's messing with his face, which I know that company didn't approve of. If anything that shows he may have a problem with authority. That scandal with the tattoo shop should have woke people up that the guy you see on screen is the opposite of how he is irl. He has his own friends, lovers, interests, and life outside that group. Someone give this man an Oscar because he seems to have the whole world fooled.
That situation for me was the closest we got about his real self, interests and the type of people he really likes. No bangtanb0mb, documentary, in the s00p, b0yages will show us their true selves. The tattoo girl wasn't what people expected of him, what he said was his ideal type, a cute idol like IU in reality he'd go for someone who is considered extremely fug and controversial by Korean standards.

JK looked ugly, like a fish without the makeup and special cameras. Where is the boy who collects make-up and lady fragrances according to his team mates? Nowhere to be found without Bigh1t around. It's all a fantasy.

It'd seem that B1gH1T punished him with no stylists during the airport pictures and b0n b0yage.

I do believe they hook up with girls and make them travel with them as staff, "stylist or make-up noonas". Like it was mentioned before in some videos they literally go all over the boys to fix makeup or hair and they do literally nothing. There are so many of them it's easy to hide a lover. The armpits always eat up that excuse that they're all married and wouldn't fkc the boys. Delusional.

I feel like the ships are are all marketing and for self insert fantasies and J1k00k is the most popular in Korea and Japan, so that's why no matter how much international Ta3k00k cries and cries they'll keep feeding that one ship the most, though they still do fanservice with all ships. This is from one of their very first videos, bang P*D* planned it all since the beginning

When you guys mentioned L1zz0 I thought you were talking about her mentioning them on TW but she wore a Vm1n t-shirt for her cover.

If meg@n is smart she better fly to south korea to do the collaboration with them so she can get some of that fake love they give out to the white artists like c0ldply and h@lsey

Make them involved so she can use army to get her a number one on billboard
If they don't give her the whole group for the collab and only r@p monst3er and jh0 she really did it all for a photo op

Berries

Rookie
No, it is not the same things, this thread is here so we can talk about this....

I'm sorry if i was rude, but i still don't get why should we analyse the ships between the group, or outside the group, ? And how analysing them, can be a part of a hidden agendas?
And i'm surely wasnt trying to silence you, or anyone through gang ups, i was just listing what the topics that are discussed in this thread.
Again, i'm sorry if i was impolite.
The ships don't have to be discussed. I mentioned them because that's how I came to my conclusion about them having a hidden agenda then someone else asked me to explain further so I did. You may have come to your conclusion about them through other things that they did and others may have come from something different than that of which neither one of us may have have come to that same conclusion by seeing the same thing. Does that make any of us wrong or any less valid because we came to the same conclusion(their is a hidden agenda) through different means?

My goal here is to figure out what that agenda is by paying attention to other peoples perspective to perhaps see something that I haven't noticed. I will never tear down, attack or disrespect anyone else if they came to a different answer than mine even if I disagree totally.

It's all good :)

Laura755y

Star
I don't think the vaccine will stay free. There is already booster shots and then people will have to take another dose at probably the beginning of next yr and every six months? for the rest of their lives with boosters inbetween. There's a lot of money to be made between governments and pharmaceutical companies.
Wait a god damn minute? What?! Every six months ? Are they fr ?!

Kimiko

Veteran
At this rate, they pushed the pedo and effeminate agendas, also i realised that alot of their fans, are taking the parasocial relationship to another extent, which make alot of the girls and some boys stop searching for real relations, and its unhealthy at all, also the low self-esteem thing, alot of the fans think they're not good enough to be with their idols, or straight uo start comparing themselves and their lifestyles to them , which is so wrong.
I have noticed this so much! Fans would compliment the guys looks and then instantly put themselves down saying that they themselves are ugly or unattractive or could never be as pretty as b+s

They say all that without even taking into account that their boys have millions of dollars,plastic surgeons,make up and hair stylists,and fashion designers and most of all filters and editing to make them look good
Personally they dont look so hot imo, it's literally only half of them that look pretty decent and they are the vocal line

Their army seems to be mostly either mentally unbalanced,low self esteem or teen girls

Also I hate how they call b+s boys when all 7 of them are grown ass adult men,especially when the fans calling them boys are usually much younger than them

Berries

Rookie
I agree wholeheartedly with the effeminate agenda which is what made me look further because my niece is so into jikook. So in order to see what she's paying attn to on the internet I got into BTS with her to see what's going on. It didn't take long for me to know it wasn't all that it was cracked up to be and something else was amiss. And long story short, here I am.

Laura755y

Star
I have noticed this so much! Fans would compliment the guys looks and then instantly put themselves down saying that they themselves are ugly or unattractive or could never be as pretty as b+s

They say all that without even taking into account that their boys have millions of dollars,plastic surgeons,make up and hair stylists,and fashion designers and most of all filters and editing to make them look good
Personally they dont look so hot imo, it's literally only half of them that look pretty decent and they are the vocal line

Their army seems to be mostly either mentally unbalanced,low self esteem or teen girls

Also I hate how they call b+s boys when all 7 of them are grown ass adult men,especially when the fans calling them boys are usually much younger than them
Yeah, and also when they start playing the mother role too, and say our babies needs protection,! Or when they keep, having sexual fantasies, and i figured out that the majority are underage.
I agree wholeheartedly with the effeminate agenda which is what made me look further because my niece is so into jikook. So in order to see what she's paying attn to on the internet I got into BTS with her to see what's going on. It didn't take long for me to know it wasn't all that it was cracked up to be and something else was amiss. And long story short, here I am.
Thats a whole other problem, how parents let their kids, watch such things, at such age.
How they let their kids be obssessed over stranger, i dont have kids but i make sure, to keep my siblings away from things like this.

Laura755y

Star
With all the drinking and smoking no way their faces are all that clean and spotless, this gif was eye opening.

Dear fans its means that their visuals are fake like their personas. But instead armys are declaring a war against filters too, becuz why not yk?!
Yeah agree, too much alcohol, smoking and drugs, does fuck up the skin.