BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Wait does he actually have a tongue piercing? And what do you mean?
Yes, he does. If we follow the logic of the question and the answer... of which "Army's love" is obviously a "non-food", then what else does he eat? The tongue is the only organ for tasting...primarily used for eating, secondarily for speech... If my abstraction is correct, Jungkook's corresponding answer to the question refers to s3x...and there are corresponding technical terms to this, which you might already know...

Berries

Rookie
Jungkook's last question and Jin's answer all of a sudden made me think of Jungkook's tongue piercing...
I don't think that was real, I just looked at the full birthday vlive especially the part that everyone made 10 second videos on showing it and it didn't look like there was one to me. Wouldn't that make it difficult to sing if he had a tongue piercing. The other stuff he's done wouldn't effect it but a tongue piercing definitely will.
My niece warned me to be careful of some videos because they get taken out of context and people are very good at editing so I'm very skeptical of things and have to check them thoroughly. However, I'm never shamed of being wrong and will correct myself if I find evidence that goes against what I thought or said. I'm more interested in the truth than being right.

swayy000

Star
What made me know that Army also stood for a person is because during one interview where they were sitting at a table the question was asked who would they want to be left on earth with(something like that, I'll try to find the video) and Jk said Army or Army's love, then Jimin said to Rm "I'm Army". Now up to that point Jk and Jm had been doing a lot of fan service which I thought was real at one point until I saw video that showed me that it wasn't when Jimin said to Jk "I told you to only do that when the cameras are on" with a serious face and tone. I started to look at their "ship" in a different way. To me, their ship was Jimin acting in place of Jk's girlfriend, like what already happened in real life between Jk and the girlfriend or a message Jk was giving to her because they hadn't communicated, same thing with the vlives.

Jk was my bias and my niece swore by jikook and I was like hmmmm, ok. Then not long afterwards I was like nahhh everything you see they are letting you see and it just don't make sense so it got me to looking further. I love a good mystery and especially solving them. Everything isn't always what it seems.

Here is an example of inserting the name of his girlfriend for <ARMY> and what you would get. In this case, men talking dirty.

Of course the others know who ARMY is code for other than their fans. Look at all of their expressions, tones and inflections. They think no one will ever catch on to their inside joke. They have lots of em ALL THE TIME.

Look at 10:45-11:25
jh0pe saying that the thing he's most scared of is his future in that video is interesting... i would think that they wouldn't care about the lives that they chose but i guess he thinks about it sometimes :( hope they find truth in Christ

e-Enoch

Superstar
I don't think that was real, I just looked at the full birthday vlive especially the part that everyone made 10 second videos on showing it and it didn't look like there was one to me. Wouldn't that make it difficult to sing if he had a tongue piercing. The other stuff he's done wouldn't effect it but a tongue piercing definitely will.
My niece warned me to be careful of some videos because they get taken out of context and people are very good at editing so I'm very skeptical of things and have to check them thoroughly. However, I'm never shamed of being wrong and will correct myself if I find evidence that goes against what I thought or said. I'm more interested in the truth than being right.
I'd be happy to be corrected also if I'm wrong... However, it would not be far out to believe that he has this, too. I've seen it in several videos of his. I hope I can find them again, if ever...

e-Enoch

Superstar
I'd be happy to be corrected also if I'm wrong... However, it would not be far out to believe that he has this, too. I've seen it in several videos of his. I hope I can find them again, if ever...

Idklol1234

Rookie
What made me know that Army also stood for a person is because during one interview where they were sitting at a table the question was asked who would they want to be left on earth with(something like that, I'll try to find the video) and Jk said Army or Army's love, then Jimin said to Rm "I'm Army". Now up to that point Jk and Jm had been doing a lot of fan service which I thought was real at one point until I saw video that showed me that it wasn't when Jimin said to Jk "I told you to only do that when the cameras are on" with a serious face and tone. I started to look at their "ship" in a different way. To me, their ship was Jimin acting in place of Jk's girlfriend, like what already happened in real life between Jk and the girlfriend or a message Jk was giving to her because they hadn't communicated, same thing with the vlives.

Jk was my bias and my niece swore by jikook and I was like hmmmm, ok. Then not long afterwards I was like nahhh everything you see they are letting you see and it just don't make sense so it got me to looking further. I love a good mystery and especially solving them. Everything isn't always what it seems.

Here is an example of inserting the name of his girlfriend for <ARMY> and what you would get. In this case, men talking dirty.

Of course the others know who ARMY is code for other than their fans. Look at all of their expressions, tones and inflections. They think no one will ever catch on to their inside joke. They have lots of em ALL THE TIME.

Look at 10:45-11:25
Hi! Where did you watch the video when you said "Jimin said to Jk "I told you to only do that when the cameras are on" I'm really curious to watch that! thanks :)

Berries

Rookie
Hi! Where did you watch the video when you said "Jimin said to Jk "I told you to only do that when the cameras are on" I'm really curious to watch that! thanks :)
Hi, Youtube. I was binge watching jikook videos and some shippers act as if they are real shippers and are really exposing that the relationship isn't real. I will post it when I find it.

Berries

Rookie
@Berries his gf is rose from bp
thanks for the info it all makes sense now
If it is a member of BP I was thinking Lisa but I haven't determined if that's really real yet because Jk is so slick but there is LOTS of evidence that points to her. I haven't decided if he's doing stuff for fan service or if it's real yet but the stuff he does is still going on. At first I thought he was doing stuff just to mirror her just to get talked about because it is the biggest ship but then he started letting out hints of her new video before it aired then it made me lean towards it being real a little more.

Sleepytumm

Established
If it is a member of BP I was thinking Lisa but I haven't determined if that's really real yet because Jk is so slick but there is LOTS of evidence that points to her. I haven't decided if he's doing stuff for fan service or if it's real yet but the stuff he does is still going on. At first I thought he was doing stuff just to mirror her just to get talked about because it is the biggest ship but then he started letting out hints of her new video before it aired then it made me lean towards it being real a little more.
nah lisa is with bambam they went together to thailand
rose is with jk

Berries

Rookie
Can you explain more about Jm replacing Jk's girlfriend? The inside jokes are gross and rude. No grown man over the age of 16 cares that much about strangers.
After I came to the conclusion that jikook was just fan service I said why are they doing this? Me not knowing anything about BTS or the KPop culture I just started looking at all the videos that were on the sidebar which were all pretty much different ship videos. Most of them I watched were either pieced together with no clear sign for me or taken out of context with small clips so I would dismiss those. At the same time as I'm watching award show videos I'm noticing hand signals and gestures that not only BTS would give each other but also others around them including BP and vice versa. So I'm like wow this thing is bigger than I thought.

I come across different BP/Jk ship videos and I gravitate to lizkook. At this time my niece tells me about the kpop culture of not being able to have bf/gf and how they would sneak to have one. As I started studying lizkook videos, I would look for facts and evidence and not just opinion. So there were some who showed the timeline of tweets and vlives. In those videos they would also post Jk vlives that I had previously viewed as jikook but now it made me see it with different eyes and in context because they would give background of it that I hadn't known when I watched the snippet the first time.

Long story short, I noticed that Jimin/Jk were acting out the Lisa/Jk love story, sometimes to throw people off the scent of lizkook other times to let Lisa know know how he feel and is thinking about her. Jimin knows fully and is playing the part. His tweets to Jk are really tweets from Jk Everything we see other than vlives has been edited and approved to show us so all of them are in on it. Honestly I think JK is one of the biggest factors of Lisa blowing up the way she has.

It's a lot to go into detail about but if you want to see for yourself and come to your own conclusion just study the credible lizkook videos and BTS vidoes where Jimin and Jk interact a lot.

*** Like I said I'm not 100% sure that the gf is Lisa but I am leaning that way from the girls that are known. Either way I am not invested in any way and don't care who it is. I am not a stan and I don't hate them either so I try to keep it pretty objective in what I see and try not to be biased.

Hope this helps

swayy000

Star
We found out about jk and his leech brother. And then there is jhpe's sister who gained millions of subs on her Ytube channel in only 2 days for simply being related to him. She advertises her rich lifestyle and "clothes" business on there.
View attachment 63111
View attachment 63113
Same creepy smile, same surgeon..It's all in the family.
i came across one picture of her one time doing one eye symbolism

He would be the Lance of N'sync lol. Not to compare but all boybands are similar or should I say their public personas are. Horrible management too just look up Lou Pearlman and see the striking resemblance and story to Bang P*do.

If I had to compare. Jk is the justin. T*e is the jc. Jhpe is the joey. Etc. It's all the same. Manufactured products for the masses.
View attachment 63104
View attachment 63105
Lance is gay.:p