BTS discussion thread

loginine

Veteran

Berries

Rookie
Welcome, hope you find the part, both amusing and interesting.
As for Jeon, sure thing he don't need anyones help, he knows what he's doing, but he doesn't know what he got himself into, and yes, he is quiet smart, still he acts unprofessionaly , tends to be impulsive and sometimes acts in a stupid way.
I don't think they released english songs as a filler, in my opinion, they were planned years ago. It wasnt their idea, they just did, what was asked from them.
I don't think it was their idea at all. In fact, I don't think anything they do professionally is THEIR idea. I definitely think they are pawns.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Its to show how grateful they are for their fans, its as if saying that they wouldnt be what they are today if it wasnt for their fans.
Its weird cuz its never genuine, u can take it as a mechanisme, to make.the fans, feel like they're important for their idols. And that theirs some sort of a bong between them.
Its to show how grateful they are for their fans, its as if saying that they wouldnt be what they are today if it wasnt for their fans.
Its weird cuz its never genuine, u can take it as a mechanisme, to make.the fans, feel like they're important for their idols. And that theirs some sort of a bong between them.
They need to keep the armees "hooked" on them for the obvious reason of economic survival... even to the point of showing "ridiculously exaggerated sense of gratitude..."

They have mastered the art of deception which is part of the trade...no advertisement would ever begin with a "disclaimer" first..which is more of just an "afterthought..."

People need to keep in mind that betees are basically like salesmen...they use "persuasive" words to make you buy their goods or them...and keep on buying them...until you lose your moolah and your soul...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Beauty is, actually, in the eye of the beholder.
For me, Seokjin is very charming, sweet and funny in a corny way... His "dad jokes" are so dry and cringe-worthy but still part of his charm... His handsomeness gives off a soft, feminine vibe that seems to make him the "friendly, caring" type. And oh, his "worldwide handsome" moniker is only self-proclaimed...though he could truly boast of having a perfect facial symmetry...

All that being said, true beauty always comes from within...as The Little Prince says: "what is essential is invisible to the eye..."

swayy000

Star
Beauty is, actually, in the eye of the beholder.
For me, Seokjin is very charming, sweet and funny in a corny way... His "dad jokes" are so dry and cringe-worthy but still part of his charm... His handsomeness gives off a soft, feminine vibe that seems to make him the "friendly, caring" type. And oh, his "worldwide handsome" moniker is only self-proclaimed...though he could truly boast of having a perfect facial symmetry...

All that being said, true beauty always comes from within...as The Little Prince says: "what is essential is invisible to the eye..."
ever since i knew the truth about them i see their charm as fabricated and fake now. j1n kind of scares me the most even, theres a picture of him holding up a knife to namj00n. i also have seen a video of him hitting vee with a toy hammer really hard

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hitbig really wont let that awful song die will they? It bombed here in the states amd rightfully so cuz its trash
Lol! This PTD literally makes me feel tired watching it. It's all over the place... I really don't want to give them the "permission to dance" or perform this song anymore...it's been so annoying... oh betees, please just stop this already! Even the prisoners in solitude at Guantanamo would take it as a form of torture!

Laura755y

Star
ever since i knew the truth about them i see their charm as fabricated and fake now. j1n kind of scares me the most even, theres a picture of him holding up a knife to namj00n. i also have seen a video of him hitting vee with a toy hammer really hard
Same here, tbh,
I don't think it was their idea at all. In fact, I don't think anything they do professionally is THEIR idea. I definitely think they are pawns.
I dont think they reached fhe level of being a pawn yet, but alot if what they do is planned. Still they do like the luxury life, which make it even worse.

GuestX

Rookie
That chopsticks video was as bad as the nipple pinching one with jn and jk. I never saw these clips before this thread. Shows you how bad it must have been in real life if this is the kind of crap they did on camera. This has to be for p*dos and sponsors. Like the lipstick game where t*e had the biggest mouth, we know what that's about. Jm dressed as a maid and the list goes on and on. I'm at a loss for words with how sick this sh!t is..
View attachment 63084View attachment 63085
You'd think this is a memoir from a r*pe survivor. It's f3sta 2014
37:22 min

So you might think he's always nice and innocent. But... inside his smiley face, there's an evil living there.
(Jung Kook) Yeah I've seen it a lot.
He winds me up all the time but never stop smiling even when he does that. But you can never punch someone who looks so happy like that. One day, I, who is 173cm was sleeping and all of a sudden he poked me and shook me saying "Jiminnnnnnn wake up and play with meeee!!!!!!" So I woke up. But right after I opened my eyes, he just grinned at me and went back to sleep like nothing happened. I can never say anything to him cause he's older than me!! Once he told me he would give me a massage and started squeezing the back of my neck, and that got tighter and tighter!! He was smiling at then too!! At the end I was getting upset but he didn't stop it. He was doing it even harder and said "This will relax your muscles.When I was sitting down at the rehearsal room during the break, he head locked me. He hit me once and left the room so I looked at him with a serious face for a second. JHope, the timid, came to the room only after three seconds and gave me some mischievous hugs.. saying "Jimin! Are you upset at me? Are you??? You are not!!!! Aren't you??? Chuckling hard, he left the room after 10 seconds. What should I do with him?
(SUGA) Jimin, why did you write this You don't want him to tease you anymore? That's why?
(jimin) I just want to tell everyone that I'm having a hard time.
(SUGA) Actually it's too much sometimes.
(j-hope) SO CUTE!
(SUGA) Yeah. He really teases him too much.
(Rap Monster) I think he really hates JHope. In the letter he never calls him Hyeong (형: Older brother)

they're their family cash cow, that's so remind me Britney Spears situation ...
Britney even was asked if she was a virgin on tv and yes she had to answer. American tv really treated bts well in comparison. Nobody ever asked them if they were virgins lol imagine the armpits meltdowns
Just1nx biebex's father abandoned him and had other kids but as soon as jb got famous he came back to him for the money.

Do you believe him?

I think it's true they have been educated and have better media training now, because they made so many mistakes in the past, and right now they have to be extra careful, as puppets of the goverment
This info does confirm they are very controlled, BH making sure they don't do or say so many stupid things as they used to
Yeah this is just PR. I bet they mistreat their women too. Hopefully one of them gets together with a psycho who will expose them. She'd have to do it from another country though because armpits and the government would come for her head.

Tattoo boy is the worst.
View attachment 63103
He lays it on thick with that army crap. If he cries he says it's because he loves army. Washing clothes...he's thinking about army. Having a fitful sleep it's because he misses army. And armies eat it up. I have a theory that this is why he's the most popular. It's not looks, t*e beats him there by a long shot. It's not vocals because he's a very generic singer a justin biebs clones. Stage presence? Nope jm beats him there. Is it because he gets the most screen time, could be but I still say no. It's because he feeds the parasocial relationship the most out of the group. If we're honest T*e would have been the most popular but he's moody, unpleasant, and visibly shows he doesn't give a crap about amis.

I will add this little nugget of army delusion found from r-e-dit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopthoughts/comments/i9e5ha Jk and that company has them right where they want them. Let's all feel sorry for this millionaire and his crocodile tears as he's probably getting another tattoo in some seedy shop or snorting coke off of a pr0stitutes chest as we speak. Give me a break!
The crocodile tears work so well for him. The company probably allowed him to get the tattoos but only if he got the armpit one. It's an extra card for whenever he fucks up and also to have the conservative k-armpits to accept his other shitty tattoos. His tattoos are awful and tacky looking.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I tend to believe that, too. There are documented stories/cases of K entertainment contracts which put their artists in a bind...very controlling...

Sadly, this is another form of modern-day slavery... Although I'd say betees chose to have this...

Berries

Rookie
What made me know that Army also stood for a person is because during one interview where they were sitting at a table the question was asked who would they want to be left on earth with(something like that, I'll try to find the video) and Jk said Army or Army's love, then Jimin said to Rm "I'm Army". Now up to that point Jk and Jm had been doing a lot of fan service which I thought was real at one point until I saw video that showed me that it wasn't when Jimin said to Jk "I told you to only do that when the cameras are on" with a serious face and tone. I started to look at their "ship" in a different way. To me, their ship was Jimin acting in place of Jk's girlfriend, like what already happened in real life between Jk and the girlfriend or a message Jk was giving to her because they hadn't communicated, same thing with the vlives.

Jk was my bias and my niece swore by jikook and I was like hmmmm, ok. Then not long afterwards I was like nahhh everything you see they are letting you see and it just don't make sense so it got me to looking further. I love a good mystery and especially solving them. Everything isn't always what it seems.

Here is an example of inserting the name of his girlfriend for <ARMY> and what you would get. In this case, men talking dirty.

Of course the others know who ARMY is code for other than their fans. Look at all of their expressions, tones and inflections. They think no one will ever catch on to their inside joke. They have lots of em ALL THE TIME.

Look at 10:45-11:25

Berrywon88

Star
. I know their fans will go nuts once they find out that the tatoo on his hand is not really about them.

He definitely puts on an act and he is way more smarter than the interviews portray. When I first got into them last year, I thought they were using and abusing him. As time went on and I payed more attention to subtle stuff I soon realized, oh he's not some innocent child that needs our help, he's at the top of his class with this.
Agreed, it was quite ingenious of him to make the knuckle tattoos look like they mean army. This gets that fandom to readily accept his tattoos when they otherwise wouldn't have. We all know it means something personal to him, maybe a girlfriend. A code. And here's the thing, unlike jm who is actually obvious and cringy with his attention seeking..jk is subtle and makes sure he's always the center of everything. How he very slowly unveiled his tattoos as if he felt uncomfortable showing them. Nah he just got everybody talking about him for yrs. Just like how he said in a group live that his eyebrow piercing was fake and then premiered a very real one when they had their online concert. All eyes on him again and he had armies buzzing over it until he had his solo live and nonchalantly admitted to getting a real piercing. His lives too, he stayed on long enough to break the vlive record of all time maybe to throw it in the other's faces. Then we have this secret side business with his brother. He's diabolical.

Last edited:
What made me know that Army also stood for a person is because during one interview where they were sitting at a table the question was asked who would they want to be left on earth with(something like that, I'll try to find the video) and Jk said Army or Army's love, then Jimin said to Rm "I'm Army". Now up to that point Jk and Jm had been doing a lot of fan service which I thought was real at one point until I saw video that showed me that it wasn't when Jimin said to Jk "I told you to only do that when the cameras are on" with a serious face and tone. I started to look at their "ship" in a different way. To me, their ship was Jimin acting in place of Jk's girlfriend, like what already happened in real life between Jk and the girlfriend or a message Jk was giving to her because they hadn't communicated, same thing with the vlives.

Jk was my bias and my niece swore by jikook and I was like hmmmm, ok. Then not long afterwards I was like nahhh everything you see they are letting you see and it just don't make sense so it got me to looking further. I love a good mystery and especially solving them. Everything isn't always what it seems.

Here is an example of inserting the name of his girlfriend for <ARMY> and what you would get. In this case, men talking dirty.

Of course the others know who ARMY is code for other than their fans. Look at all of their expressions, tones and inflections. They think no one will ever catch on to their inside joke. They have lots of em ALL THE TIME.

Can you explain more about Jm replacing Jk's girlfriend? The inside jokes are gross and rude. No grown man over the age of 16 cares that much about strangers.

Berries

Rookie
I tend to believe that, too. There are documented stories/cases of K entertainment contracts which put their artists in a bind...very controlling...

Sadly, this is another form of modern-day slavery... Although I'd say betees chose to have this...
I think sometimes MEGASTARS(not saying them in particular) make that choice without knowing what it really entails because they don't find out until AFTER they take the oath. By the time they find out there is NO WAY OUT because now they have film of you in compromising situations to ensure you don't leave or tell. Those that do attempt to tell in spite of that usually end up dead by murder or suicide on top of their reputation ruined.

Berries

Rookie
Agreed, it was quite ingenious of him to make the knuckle tattoos look like they mean army. This gets that fandom to readily accept his tattoos when they otherwise wouldn't have. We all know it means something personal to him, maybe a girlfriend. A code. And here's the thing, unlike jm who is actually obvious and cringy with his attention seeking..jk is subtle and makes sure he's always the center of everything. How he very slowly unveiled his tattoos as if he felt uncomfortable showing them. Nah he just got everybody talking about him for yrs. Just like how he said in a live that his eyebrow piercing was fake and then premiered a very real one when they had their online concert. All eyes on him again and he had armies buzzing over it until he had his live and nonchalantly admitted to getting a real piercing. His lives too, he stayed on long enough to break the vlive record of all time maybe to throw it in the other's faces. Then we have this secret side business with his brother. He's diabolical.
All of THIS!

e-Enoch

Superstar
You'd think this is a memoir from a r*pe survivor. It's f3sta 2014
37:22 min

So you might think he's always nice and innocent. But... inside his smiley face, there's an evil living there.
(Jung Kook) Yeah I've seen it a lot.
He winds me up all the time but never stop smiling even when he does that. But you can never punch someone who looks so happy like that. One day, I, who is 173cm was sleeping and all of a sudden he poked me and shook me saying "Jiminnnnnnn wake up and play with meeee!!!!!!" So I woke up. But right after I opened my eyes, he just grinned at me and went back to sleep like nothing happened. I can never say anything to him cause he's older than me!! Once he told me he would give me a massage and started squeezing the back of my neck, and that got tighter and tighter!! He was smiling at then too!! At the end I was getting upset but he didn't stop it. He was doing it even harder and said "This will relax your muscles.When I was sitting down at the rehearsal room during the break, he head locked me. He hit me once and left the room so I looked at him with a serious face for a second. JHope, the timid, came to the room only after three seconds and gave me some mischievous hugs.. saying "Jimin! Are you upset at me? Are you??? You are not!!!! Aren't you??? Chuckling hard, he left the room after 10 seconds. What should I do with him?
(SUGA) Jimin, why did you write this You don't want him to tease you anymore? That's why?
(jimin) I just want to tell everyone that I'm having a hard time.
(SUGA) Actually it's too much sometimes.
(j-hope) SO CUTE!
(SUGA) Yeah. He really teases him too much.
(Rap Monster) I think he really hates JHope. In the letter he never calls him Hyeong (형: Older brother)

Yikes! J-Hope, you must've hoped to do this for a long time! Woah! A suppresed form of perversion is more yucky! Oh please excuse me...I need to vomit!

e-Enoch

Superstar

Jungkook's last question and Jin's answer all of a sudden made me think of Jungkook's tongue piercing...

Berries

Rookie
Yikes! J-Hope, you must've hoped to do this for a long time! Woah! A suppresed form of perversion is more yucky! Oh please excuse me...I need to vomit!
Gross! You see the looks on their faces. Did he do that with the older ones too? Were the older ones always targeting the younger 3?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Agreed, it was quite ingenious of him to make the knuckle tattoos look like they mean army. This gets that fandom to readily accept his tattoos when they otherwise wouldn't have. We all know it means something personal to him, maybe a girlfriend. A code. And here's the thing, unlike jm who is actually obvious and cringy with his attention seeking..jk is subtle and makes sure he's always the center of everything. How he very slowly unveiled his tattoos as if he felt uncomfortable showing them. Nah he just got everybody talking about him for yrs. Just like how he said in a group live that his eyebrow piercing was fake and then premiered a very real one when they had their online concert. All eyes on him again and he had armies buzzing over it until he had his solo live and nonchalantly admitted to getting a real piercing. His lives too, he stayed on long enough to break the vlive record of all time maybe to throw it in the other's faces. Then we have this secret side business with his brother. He's diabolical.
JK's tatooed arm is a Satanic canvas with all the symbolisms there. He is literally marked by the Devil whose "il cornuto" (devil's horn) is prominently displayed... These tatoos mean "servitude."