BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Tattoo boy is the worst.
View attachment 63103
He lays it on thick with that army crap. If he cries he says it's because he loves army. Washing clothes...he's thinking about army. Having a fitful sleep it's because he misses army. And armies eat it up. I have a theory that this is why he's the most popular. It's not looks, t*e beats him there by a long shot. It's not vocals because he's a very generic singer a justin biebs clones. Stage presence? Nope jm beats him there. Is it because he gets the most screen time, could be but I still say no. It's because he feeds the parasocial relationship the most out of the group. If we're honest T*e would have been the most popular but he's moody, unpleasant, and visibly shows he doesn't give a crap about amis.

I will add this little nugget of army delusion found from r-e-dit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopthoughts/comments/i9e5ha Jk and that company has them right where they want them. Let's all feel sorry for this millionaire and his crocodile tears as he's probably getting another tattoo in some seedy shop or snorting coke off of a pr0stitutes chest as we speak. Give me a break!
Wanna know why he have this bound with his fans, becuuuuz, he is quiet good at acting!
-_- is she fr! She really think that the none almighty Jeon, is litteraly devoting himself for his fans, or anyother one, oh plz, the kid is a spoiled brat, he doesnt know how to love nor he even loves himself.
But ooh well, i cnt deny that he is quiet good a mind games, he got armys right where he want them, i give him a round of applause.

Berrywon88

Star
he

he's kinda good looking in my opinion
He would be the Lance of N'sync lol. Not to compare but all boybands are similar or should I say their public personas are. Horrible management too just look up Lou Pearlman and see the striking resemblance and story to Bang P*do.

If I had to compare. Jk is the justin. T*e is the jc. Jhpe is the joey. Etc. It's all the same. Manufactured products for the masses.
164067819_289421805886381_2403211085210482244_n.jpg
original-14.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
Wanna know why he have this bound with his fans, becuuuuz, he is quiet good at acting!
-_- is she fr! She really think that the none almighty Jeon, is litteraly devoting himself for his fans, or anyother one, oh plz, the kid is a spoiled brat, he doesnt know how to love nor he even loves himself.
But ooh well, i cnt deny that he is quiet good a mind games, he got armys right where he want them, i give him a round of applause.
Yes! I've been saying he's the one good actor of the group. Sorry jn but contrary to what your fans say your acting sucks. Lol seriously, jk is very believable and does that cutesy act the best. He also plays dumb very well. I think he's highly manipulative and that's how he gets his way and the attention on him. I've said before he's impulsive but not stupid and definitely not innocent. It's all an act and he has most people fooled.

Laura755y

Star
Yes! I've been saying he's the one good actor of the group. Sorry jn but contrary to what your fans say your acting sucks. Lol seriously, jk is very believable and does that cutesy act the best. He also plays dumb very well. I think he's highly manipulative and that's how he gets his way and the attention on him. I've said before he's impulsive but not stupid and definitely not innocent. It's all an act and he has most people fooled.
Ofc he is, he acts stupid , and its obvious that he manipulate people to get what he wants, and they fall for it . Also i still dont get the apologizing part, i mean, why tf he should apologize? for spending time with his friend,gf or bf? Fr? They're fans only, not his wives.
this parasocial relationship is really toxic. Something that i will never understand.

Laura755y

Star
He would be the Lance of N'sync lol. Not to compare but all boybands are similar or should I say their public personas are. Horrible management too just look up Lou Pearlman and see the striking resemblance and story to Bang P*do.

If I had to compare. Jk is the justin. T*e is the jc. Jhpe is the joey. Etc. It's all the same. Manufactured products for the masses.
View attachment 63104
View attachment 63105
Thats true, almost all the boybands, some girl groups, have the same personas, its like watching the same movie but with different, actors.
they are just another products for.the same system, arent they, its just that the lack of creativity, is disgusting a this point, at least bring new ideas not the same thing over and over.

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
I've watched a few lives and no one says anything negative. Mostly a bunch of fans screaming how they love the members, say this, do that and I love you. Recently Yj received a hate comment on his vlive with Sb and Bg. I don't think it's real. I think they wanted to create a narrative and fake comments. The lives are prerecorded. What they're doing on the camera doesn't reflect the comments. They're often chatting or doing something else. The video is already made and they can add stuff to make it seem someone is being mean. It's fake and they do it for drama. That gets them headlines and views.

Their Bangtan videos are the same thing. When something happens, they release a video.
If the lives are actually live, why do they even have people commenting and thinking they are live. What’s the point of doing a VLive if it’s a prerecord?

Berrywon88

Star
If the lives are actually live, why do they even have people commenting and thinking they are live. What’s the point of doing a VLive if it’s a prerecord?
I think the individual one's are live. I saw the lastest jk one and he was taking requests from people on what to sing. And I could see a couple of the English comments he was reading and it was live. The group ones are where they are just speaking to the camera and it's usually just rm speaking while the others chime in here and there. They don't respond to any comments so it could definitely be prerecorded and no one would know.

Riko

Veteran
Tae in his prime was easily the best looking in all of kpop lol, but I like the fact he's such a Savage bitch to their fans, armpits totally deserve it.

SK's hate themselves for real lol, their beauty standards are so fucked up. They prefer non threatening whitewashed plain Jane's who try their hardest to look anything but Korean as their ideal visuals. I honestly don't think any of the idol girls are really stunning. The K actresses have them beat by a mile.

Berries

Rookie
Hi,

I decided to join the party after lurking for a bit. I am in my late 30s and my niece turned me on to them. Although I don't agree with everything you guys say, I do agree with some. I do see a lot of things that you guys see, I just don't think the motive is the same sometimes. I don't know their fandom and quite frankly don't care to know them I just thought they had some good songs. However, my suspicions about them not being what they seem is what brought me here. I don't hate them but my eyes aren't closed to the stuff they do. Actually, if you look at them objectively, without love or hate, they are quite obvious.

I would also like to say that the information, signs and symbols itself are neither good nor bad. Both, good and evil side, know and use the same stuff. It's how you use said knowledge that makes it such. From what I've learned there are good and bad "elites", however, both sides take death oaths not to tell the secrets(the laws of the universe and how to use them). Once an outsider is told the secrets(ex, those that achieve MEGA success) in order for those who are on the good side to tell the masses, they have to do it in indirect ways but you have to be able to see it and hear it. I am not saying BTS is on the good side or the bad side, I haven't fully determined that yet from my observations.

Re Jk:
I think he also uses the word ARMY as a code word for his girlfriend, he is not always talking about the fans. In a lot of stuff he says if you replace the word ARMY with a girl's name then his statements would make sense and not make him look like a looney tune. I know their fans will go nuts once they find out that the tatoo on his hand is not really about them.

He definitely puts on an act and he is way more smarter than the interviews portray. When I first got into them last year, I thought they were using and abusing him. As time went on and I payed more attention to subtle stuff I soon realized, oh he's not some innocent child that needs our help, he's at the top of his class with this.

BTS:
I am not fond of their English songs but I think they're just doing this as a filler during this pandemic time. I think they are saving their real music for when they can travel.

Kimiko

Veteran
View attachment 63107
Can someone tell me what is this?
Was one performance of ptd not enough?
Hitbig really wont let that awful song die will they? It bombed here in the states amd rightfully so cuz its trash

Kpop is so weird, they steal from black american culture with the music,the dancing ,the fashion and even the hairstyles yet hate actual black people

Oceanic

Veteran
He was cute and I say was because his looks changed a lot. I don't think it's surgery but due to aging/lifestyle. Notice I didn't say handsome. He's not even a pretty boy like jk. Just cute and that's it. His features are too soft to be handsome. He has no masculine features such as a strong jawline or cheekbones for ex. like t*e. Or defining unique features like how jk has a big nose. These things give a face character. Nothing stands out on jn's face, which I guess is considered perfection to Korean society.

Notice the guy behind him in the purple tie is actually handsome. He has masculine traits while jn looks like a doll.
View attachment 63101
When he was younger...
View attachment 63099
Let's face it. High stars like them have most definitely gotten plastic surgery done, mostly focusing on their facial features.

Laura755y

Star
Hi,

I decided to join the party after lurking for a bit. I am in my late 30s and my niece turned me on to them. Although I don't agree with everything you guys say, I do agree with some. I do see a lot of things that you guys see, I just don't think the motive is the same sometimes. I don't know their fandom and quite frankly don't care to know them I just thought they had some good songs. However, my suspicions about them not being what they seem is what brought me here. I don't hate them but my eyes aren't closed to the stuff they do. Actually, if you look at them objectively, without love or hate, they are quite obvious.

I would also like to say that the information, signs and symbols itself are neither good nor bad. Both, good and evil side, know and use the same stuff. It's how you use said knowledge that makes it such. From what I've learned there are good and bad "elites", however, both sides take death oaths not to tell the secrets(the laws of the universe and how to use them). Once an outsider is told the secrets(ex, those that achieve MEGA success) in order for those who are on the good side to tell the masses, they have to do it in indirect ways but you have to be able to see it and hear it. I am not saying BTS is on the good side or the bad side, I haven't fully determined that yet from my observations.

Re Jk:
I think he also uses the word ARMY as a code word for his girlfriend, he is not always talking about the fans. In a lot of stuff he says if you replace the word ARMY with a girl's name then his statements would make sense and not make him look like a looney tune. I know their fans will go nuts once they find out that the tatoo on his hand is not really about them.

He definitely puts on an act and he is way more smarter than the interviews portray. When I first got into them last year, I thought they were using and abusing him. As time went on and I payed more attention to subtle stuff I soon realized, oh he's not some innocent child that needs our help, he's at the top of his class with this.

BTS:
I am not fond of their English songs but I think they're just doing this as a filler during this pandemic time. I think they are saving their real music for when they can travel.
Welcome, hope you find the part, both amusing and interesting.
As for Jeon, sure thing he don't need anyones help, he knows what he's doing, but he doesn't know what he got himself into, and yes, he is quiet smart, still he acts unprofessionaly , tends to be impulsive and sometimes acts in a stupid way.
I don't think they released english songs as a filler, in my opinion, they were planned years ago. It wasnt their idea, they just did, what was asked from them.

loginine

Veteran
The ass licking of c0ldply is about to begin and look how freaking happy vee is to be sandwiched between 2 older men
View attachment 62969
He is into daddies for sure

Also wonder what happened to make j@mes c0rden "turn" on bts... or in reality just treat them like any other celebrity and not kiss the ground they walk on like army

If you are not kissing b+s ass and thinking they are the best thing since electricity was invented then you are automatically a racist jealous hater

Also I can't stand c0rden either and think he has a sick perverted thing for j!mn but army turning on him is hilarious
Maybe he turned on them because they didn’t do what he asked of them.

loginine

Veteran
They pissed off people with their business practices. A lot of producers got screwed over when t×t recorded their album. If they would abuse their artists, imagine what happens to staff. Have we talked about that? A young staff wouldn't be safe.
Have you ever heard any ex-staff stories about how they are treated? I never hear anything from them online. They may not speak online about it.