BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
I just want to share something a little personal that I've been feeling for quite a while:

This group has a hella strong influence on everyone. When I used to particularly like them two years ago, I felt like I was a nobody and that they were gods. You see how deep they are in witchcraft to be making people think like this when in truth they're simply human? Wait let me change that: When in truth they're simply immoral, inhumane BEINGS?

Although them formerly getting groomed is sad, I'm starting to feel less sympathetic of that and more sympathetic for all of their victims that were used and then killed once they became the abusers themselves. You can say, "You wouldn't know that" but all you have to do is research about satanic practices and you'll find that they do in fact, participate in doing some vile shit to people especially children.

It's the fact they had a choice but went along with it. I know first top priority is survival so it would be hard to deny living if they were ever asked, "Do you want to continue this to gain fame and riches or do you want to die since you know too much?" But death would've been better than getting abused and then becoming an abuser afterwards.

So excuse my language, but fxck every high ranking celebrity. They can all receive Gods plagues and then burn for eternity.
When you said excuse my language, you remembered me of Tupac he used to say itnin interviews.
And yeah, thats 100% right every industy, compagny , label of music all around the world have a whole big room under it, before the release of some big songs they do a big ritual, and it was a singer from a music label that said that .
It explain the effect that music have on fans, and nowadays it seems that they're so desperate to push the agendas as much as possible.

Shuna

Star
I have a feeling their collection of plush animals is not as innocent as it seems.
So we have the red one with yellow lips and a blue body with yellow dots = TATA = TH He wears the red/white bandana a lot
KOYA = light blue with dark blue / purple nose = MR.
COOKIE = pink = JK . A while ago he had purple hair. Piercing fetish? Would make sense, since he has piercings himself.
CHIMMY = yellow = JM - rest in piss whatever
SHOOKY = brown = YG - I know they were into shit
MANG = blue = JH
RJ = white = JN
Who is VAN? The secret member of Btees?
Now we know all of their s6ual preferences
:rolleyes:I don't even wan't to connect them to the hanky codes....this makes me so angry. Kids are buying this shit and put it in their rooms. They don't even know what this things stand for. By the way, what is the meaning of BT21, what does the 21 stand for? Agenda 21. It's all in our faces :eek:
Van is Odin, he is one-eyed with his right eye (as a reminder, he sacrifices his body (represented by his eye)), I am just continuing the article. Moreover, Odin's tree is often visible, as in 'Stay Gold', with the hole, the one for the dead body.

i have seen that vid before, they really are the worst. armys will say it's a sasaeng but the basic reaction to when you see someone fall is to help them
I think she was pushed by the security guard. Sasaengs are still human, and he should've helped her. Then the they would say uWu he's innocent. This video shows how little has changed in kpop in over a decade. There's times when btees was injured and staff and members did nothing. Warning the video has a lot of strobe.

swayy000

Star
I knew when Niki was going to be in trouble once he was selected. His mother failed him. Honestly I think at this stage all of them have done something especially Sunoo. He said he is closest to his manager who is a male. This is Bang Pedo's affiliated company.

And the fact that they're all in one room despite the fact that the company does have money to give them double rooms tells me a lot. I might go further and say that this is strategic planning that nothing is private. Whatever happens, the other members will see it or even worse join. This is so scary.

Heesung, Jay and Sunghoon have been trainees under Bighit for 2+ years. I think they know what the environment is like and had no problems especially Heesung he practiced with txt members. So he could be the initiater of the group, he is the one that makes me the most sick there. I'll stop here.
i remember seeing videos where sun00 has been acting really weird. and the fact that he said he is closest to his manager, instead of any of the members seems sus. i think one member said here as well that b3omgyu from t ex t shares a room with their manager

goddamn

Rookie
Van is Odin, he is one-eyed with his right eye (as a reminder, he sacrifices his body (represented by his eye)), I am just continuing the article. Moreover, Odin's tree is often visible, as in 'Stay Gold', with the hole, the one for the dead body.
o_OOh ok now i'm confused. You mean Odin the Nordic ""God""? If each plushie stands for a member, so whats up whit VAN?

Laura755y

Star
o_OOh ok now i'm confused. You mean Odin the Nordic ""God""? If each plushie stands for a member, so whats up whit VAN?
Van=Vav .
And Vav in the 6 letter of the hebrew language.
We all know what does 6 stand for . (666)=number of the beast.
So basically Van stands for imo their god . As @Shuna said the one with one eye, thats why u find him having X AND O IN HIS EYES.
Also ive heard that (x and o) is both the crime and the punichement .
Van is always watching over them, that remember us that the "all seing eye's" moto is [we are always watching] .
Alot though that Van is bang p***phile, but no it isnt him.

Shuna

Star
Van=Vav .
And Vav in the 6 letter of the hebrew language.
We all know what does 6 stand for . (666)=number of the beast.
So basically Van stands for imo their god . As @Shuna said the one with one eye, thats why u find him having X AND O IN HIS EYES.
Also ive heard that (x and o) is both the crime and the punichement .
Van is always watching over them, that remember us that the "all seing eye's" moto is [we are always watching] .
Alot though that Van is bang p***phile, but no it isnt him.
I wanted to mark it in the article, but, the one-eyed side is Loki's (I'll expand on that later). He is one-eyed, in the Bible, the Antichrist is confused with his mother, bearer of the light (of his son): Venus (who is also goddess of love), who is Lucifer, (the beast by the '6-pointed star), which can merge with the two triangles brought together, creating the black sun. Which is also linked, to its other side, that of the moon, a reference to the night, but also to Satan, being the goddess of death. What underlines, their practices.

Laura755y

Star
I wanted to mark it in the article, but, the one-eyed side is Loki's (I'll expand on that later). He is one-eyed, in the Bible, the Antichrist is confused with his mother, bearer of the light (of his son): Venus (who is also goddess of love), who is Lucifer, (the beast by the '6-pointed star), which can merge with the two triangles brought together, creating the black sun. Which is also linked, to its other side, that of the moon, a reference to the night, but also to Satan, being the goddess of death. What underlines, their practices.
You explain it in the best way, thank you!

Shuna

Star
I forgot to score, but Lucifer (first 6), and Satan (with reference to death) is separated into the Bible to Mary, the mother loving her child, like a mother, but not sexually. It is also, for that, that in the Franc-Mason houses, it is possible to have, the statue of Mary, but also of Diane (the Roman goddess). Hence the appearance of the statue of Mary, in the video 'Ego' of J-Hope.

goddamn

Rookie
I forgot to score, but Lucifer (first 6), and Satan (with reference to death) is separated into the Bible to Mary, the mother loving her child, like a mother, but not sexually. It is also, for that, that in the Franc-Mason houses, it is possible to have, the statue of Mary, but also of Diane (the Roman goddess). Hence the appearance of the statue of Mary, in the video 'Ego' of J-Hope.
"The Antichrist is confused with his mother" Like sexually?

Realityq

Rookie
This leads me to another question... Do you guys think they were abused by their parents? :eek:
It depends on the severity. Jungkook for example was sold to the company at 15. V has complicated relationship with his parents. They clearly gave him away to his grandma, so there was neglect. He had younger siblings who stayed with his parents. I think what revived his relationship with his parents is simply money. No wonder he has so many issues.

I don't know about the rest.

Berrywon88

Star
It depends on the severity. Jungkook for example was sold to the company at 15. V has complicated relationship with his parents. They clearly gave him away to his grandma, so there was neglect. He had younger siblings who stayed with his parents. I think what revived his relationship with his parents is simply money. No wonder he has so many issues.

I don't know about the rest.
I think jk was 13, which makes it even worse. And I bet most of the members revived their relationship with their families once the fame, prestige, and money rolled in. Early in their career, Jn recalled feeling like a failure when his mom wouldn't talk about him because he had no achievements and how he just wanted to work to make her proud.

Berrywon88

Star

e-Enoch

Superstar
And I listened to that c0ldpl@y b*s collab and it's so generic and repetitive. I can see it played at a mall as background music. Bleh

Also, jin was gifted a guitar by the lead singer of C0ldpl@y. It's getting weird that these older men keep singling him out and giving him gifts etc.
And I think his fans are noticing...I saw one person say he's collecting men like Pokemon cards..
Not to disrespect the other betees but Jin is, probably the only one whom Chris Martin could best relate with at an intellectual and academic level. Jin being the only college grad among them, with a degree in Theater and Film...Chris' ex wife Gwyneth Paltrow an actress and Chris himself, a graduate of Greek and Latin and Ancient Lit major from the Univ College London...like he shares things in common with Jin...both of them cultured and well-educated...

e-Enoch

Superstar
The rest is Aliens. The weird ones :p
They probably included in the count the unborn babies of the armeehs, even the aborted ones, the nearly conceived, about to be conceived, and imagined to be conceived...and the ones to be transhumanized...the thing is, all these included, still won't reach 10B at the rate of 1.05% growth per year...probably 10B mark will be achieved in 2100...But with the depopulation agenda of the global elites, this number will never see the light of day...and betees will become just another fossil of the past...

Kimiko

Veteran
Ok it makes sense about j!n being the only one who chr!s could have an intellectual convo with but older men do seem to gravitate towards him

J!mn knows that westerners dont do aeygo or grown ass men acting cute so I'm getting he is awkward around them since that is all he is known for plus his english is lacking

The song is ok but still not to my liking but I've never been a c0ldpy fan

It's got enough korean in it that I doubt it gets heavy radio play in the states

B+s are so fake and even c0ldpy cant get them decent radio spins here...in the uk maybe but not here

Then army will cry racism as usual,although koreans only play white western artists like @riana and just!n and not their black counterparts