BTS discussion thread

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
I bet this is going to be one of BTS’s successful collaborations.
My predictions have come true.
It seema to have been well received by Korean &International audiences well.

Megan’s courtroom scandal with her company seems to have fetched great traction for the collab. The marketing gimmick, cheap as it was, worked.

mileyR

Established
I bel
just somethings ive noticed, at 9:09 hotels hidden door talks about how men have to go a dress or humiliation ritual once they are initiated. I think it has already happened with t ex t. They are already starting to wear dresses and skirts this year. And I'm also starting to think they have also already been through the homosexual sodomy ritual or will soon since bang p3d0 might be planning to make them the next bt5 :(

View attachment 61337
they all wore skirts here:
ive every
just somethings ive noticed, at 9:09 hotels hidden door talks about how men have to go a dress or humiliation ritual once they are initiated. I think it has already happened with t ex t. They are already starting to wear dresses and skirts this year. And I'm also starting to think they have also already been through the homosexual sodomy ritual or will soon since bang p3d0 might be planning to make them the next bt5 :(

View attachment 61337
they all wore skirts here:
I believe all of this wow! I watched the YouTube videos! :(

Tsunami

Established

Tsunami

Established
What do you think is happening with him?
It feels exactly like a welcome for the customers to have some "fun" with the new girlish idol doll. My opinion. I have seen a lot of girls doing the same on such platforms... And I firstly mistook him for a girl....

swayy000

Star
I bel

ive every

I believe all of this wow! I watched the YouTube videos! :(
I really think something happened to all those members this year, especially with that water scene in that 0x1 lovesong mv, showing them getting baptized into the occult. And y30njun, with the drastic weightloss seems fishy to me. I think people have been saying it's just because of online bullying, but i feel like its something deeper. back in december he looked alot healthier and happier, he worried about his weight and dieted but it wasn't as drastic as it was now, and I don't think bigshit pressured him into losing it either because for their past comebacks it looks like he's maintained the same figure, so why the drastic change suddenly this year? I really think something happened to him :(

And I also noticed this, huen1ng ka1 and sun00 from enhyp3n both dyed their hair blonde for their comebacks... they are the two that don't really dye their hairs in their groups, and i find it weird how they both got it dyed the same color around the same age? and blonde has to do with beta kitten programming... plus i checked their twitter recently and he does vow of silence alot and it seems bigshit is trying to push them in the west so i have a feeling they did some type of ritual or something to prepare

Attachments

Tsunami

Established
that's really sad, but i hope they find the love of their life one day and stop with this type of life..
There is hope, but tbh just being famous sometimes brings a lot of hardships for true love, what is left if you were in a sexually abusive and wild environment that is mentally draining, demanding and breaking! But the human potential is enormous, that is what I believe in, soo lets hope

Tsunami

Established
Exactly I’m done feeling sorry for them they know what’s up they saw what they saw did what they did and continue to stay maaaaaan that’s sad :(
Like I don't know in what they really are ( with details and if there are options to limit the abuse or not) but once you have realized what you are into, you can at least try to limit if for the price of lower fame....Like if you have at least some talent you wouldn't wait for some sexual monster to give you the fame. Of course I feel sorry for them but in the end it is their choice...

Pepsi

Veteran
Pass me the sick bucket! This pity me b*s narrative really has millions in a chokehold. A massive scandal can't come soon enough!
this is so fucking manipulative tho. they (hybe moles) always post shit like this and I hate it so so much. these people won't even be able to stand up to their faves mistreatment, because any criticism of that company gets you called a "manti" or management anti. so fucked up

swayy000

Star
this is so fucking manipulative tho. they (hybe moles) always post shit like this and I hate it so so much. these people won't even be able to stand up to their faves mistreatment, because any criticism of that company gets you called a "manti" or management anti. so fucked up
is that a bighit account posing as a fan one?

swayy000

Star
plus i checked their twitter recently and he does vow of silence alot and it seems bigshit is trying to push them in the west so i have a feeling they did some type of ritual or something to prepare
saw this trending after checking their account, what's going on this time...
wait so companies pay these saesangs correct? it seems fans are starting to realize... and apparently their manager pushed s00bin and he hit his head??...damn no respect:oops:

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
okay i looked into some more, apparently t ex t got mobbed, saesangs were present but staff didn't do anything, people are waking up and starting to realize company connections, and a manager apparently pushed s00bin in the car making him hit his head, which honestly didn't look like a push to me after watching the video closely fans just exaggerating as usual.. but just wait in about 3 days they'll forget all about it and keep praising hyb3 for being such a great company and giving them their money:rolleyes:

whats the point of emailing bigshit when they probably don't even care, and the fact that its been happening since 2019 should tell them something...

lol and this:
bang pedo right now: "yeahh about that"...
kid.jpg

lol someone tell sis they woke up, collected their coins, then went back to sleep.
but in all seriousness doesn't this hurt the image of the company, so why don't they just hire bodyguards? Or do they just really not give a f*ck? and come to think of it, does bt5 even have body guards to this day??

It is not Asian music only! Sadly this is the entire music industry! I still "hunt" for quality artists who aren't satanist and I think I have found some, but I do not think it is appropriate to promote them here
you can try making a thread for it

Last edited: