BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
I saw all of these b*s tags trending on twittr and apparently they had a zoom call with only 200 fans. They were all Karmys of course with iarmys crying about not getting to see them. I'm sorry but I find iarmys the most pathetic people on the planet. They pay for a yearly membership and enter a raffle knowing full well they won't be chosen. B*s still can't speak a lick of English yet are supposed to be global artists. These fans have a one sided love lol and are just making the group and company richer.

Berrywon88

Star
Yes I remember watching one of their concert performances and rm told the crowd how happy he was and his eyes were so dead of any emotion

Also their fanbase is a cult,i honestly believe that is b+s told them to kill someone that they would do it
I find rm to be a horrible actor the worst in the group. He can't fake emotions he doesn't actually have. And to your 2nd point, I agree sadly. They are brainwashed!

queen82

Star
I think YG was the outcast from the beginning, giving him the "introvert" role and the sleeping stone one. I actually think that behind all he is intelligent and very ambicious. He probably is treated badly due to his lack of desire to be part of this bullshit... But i havent watched them a lot so i dunno, this is more intuition than anything...
don't know maybe he could be the black sheep of the group

cadiz

Star
I think YG was the outcast from the beginning, giving him the "introvert" role and the sleeping stone one. I actually think that behind all he is intelligent and very ambicious. He probably is treated badly due to his lack of desire to be part of this bullshit... But i havent watched them a lot so i dunno, this is more intuition than anything...
I Think YG and TH were always not liked by the other members
But with TH they know they need him because he is a stan atractor and most fans like his visuals

YG to be honest, I think he is pretty useless in the group right now, especially with bt-s new music that don't use the rap line so much, at least jhope is main dancer and RM oficial english speaker. But what does YG do?

maybe that break he took for his shoulder was actually him thinking about staying in the group or not
but he is also very obsessed with charts and awards so he probably stays for that alone

swayy000

Star
View attachment 59963
It is from vlive of txt about 5 month ago
Their order of wearing it: right to left
Neck,arm,wrist,most left on forehead. I guess the 2nd last from left is wearing it in his belt regionView attachment 59964View attachment 59965
I wish it is just for fashion purpose
yeah. I remembered beomgyu, the guy in the middle, also had a black and white bandana around his neck for their introduction films during their debut and huening kai, the youngest member had a yellow and white bandana. I really hope it was just for a fashion purpose as well, but knowing the meanings behind the colors now just makes me sick to my stomach. I thought at first like another member said bts just wore bandanas to look like those american rappers but they since past that concept and i remembered for their love yourself tour they were still wearing bandanas. Tae was singing anpanman in one of their concerts and started twirling the bandana around his forehead like a girl twirls her hair. Its like he wanted the focus to be in that part.
capture2.JPG
capture1.JPG

Last edited:

HealingHugs

Established
Jeez Iv been around forever and never heard this? All these years following Bands Singers and Boybands and I never thought anything like this.....Only in movies!
I've only just come across the list, I think the content on it has been dumped online recently, I'm not sure.

I saw all of these b*s tags trending on twittr and apparently they had a zoom call with only 200 fans. They were all Karmys of course with iarmys crying about not getting to see them. I'm sorry but I find iarmys the most pathetic people on the planet. They pay for a yearly membership and enter a raffle knowing full well they won't be chosen. B*s still can't speak a lick of English yet are supposed to be global artists. These fans have a one sided love lol and are just making the group and company richer.
That's really sad. They're chasing someone that can't stand them or their culture. That's another reason I stopped stanning them. They don't provide the same activities as they do for K and J Armys. International fans are paying more sometimes for less. Also can't get behind buying thousands of copies of an album when I have Spotify. Parasocial relationships are always one-sided but this is a damn triangle.

Tsunami

Established
yeah. I remembered beomgyu, the guy in the middle, also had a black and white bandana around his neck for their introduction films during their debut and huening kai, the youngest member had a yellow and white bandana. I really hope it was just for a fashion purpose as well, but knowing the meanings behind the colors now just makes me sick to my stomach. I thought at first like another member said bts just wore bandanas to look like those american rappers but they since past that concept and i remembered for their love yourself tour they were still wearing bandanas. Tae was singing anpanman in one of their concerts and started twirling the bandana around his forehead like a girl twirls her hair. Its like he wanted the focus to be in that part.
View attachment 59971
View attachment 59970
They really played with a banana....like Omg...

Tsunami

Established
That's really sad. They're chasing someone that can't stand them or their culture. That's another reason I stopped stanning them. They don't provide the same activities as they do for K and J Armys. International fans are paying more sometimes for less. Also can't get behind buying thousands of copies of an album when I have Spotify. Parasocial relationships are always one-sided but this is a damn triangle.
How could anyone feel inspired or be hyped about people that are only showing you their public image and it is clear that they profit from you. It is in their program to "spend time with fans" and it is not their true desire.... Unless you are a psychologist I bet you wouldn't want to deal with obsessive fans that cut their hands for you or haven't slept for days just so your MV has 12000 more views and likes....

Kimiko

Veteran
B+s are korean born and raised so I dont understand why international fans think that they are held in the same esteem as korean fans

Oh that's right-these fans actually believe the manipulators when they say that they love them and that army means everything to them

When its really your financial support that they are after

Also korean army covers and keeps secrets for them so of course they are gonna cater to them

plus korean fans can relate to them so much more as their share the same culture and language

International fans are just dollar signs but they are too delusional to see that

View attachment 59971
View attachment 59970
I need to see this. That's really weird.

How could anyone feel inspired or be hyped about people that are only showing you their public image and it is clear that they profit from you. It is in their program to "spend time with fans" and it is not their true desire.... Unless you are a psychologist I bet you wouldn't want to deal with obsessive fans that cut their hands for you or haven't slept for days just so your MV has 12000 more views and likes....
I would get a restraining order and a can of mace. The one for bears. Their fans scare them. They still put on a fake face to get the money, fame and power. I wouldn't want to be famous. It's a miserable thing.

B+s are korean born and raised so I dont understand why international fans think that they are held in the same esteem as korean fans

Oh that's right-these fans actually believe the manipulators when they say that they love them and that army means everything to them

When its really your financial support that they are after

Also korean army covers and keeps secrets for them so of course they are gonna cater to them

plus korean fans can relate to them so much more as their share the same culture and language

International fans are just dollar signs but they are too delusional to see that
Exactly why I couldn't be their fan. I love myself too much to be their walking mat. If fans took their advice, they would stop being fans, and find a hobby, relationship and get some self esteem. They probably laugh at Armys behind closed doors.

KoyaandJimin

James corden fixation on j!min everytime they go to his show is...unsettling

He clearly favors j!min over the others and j!min calls him papa mochi and he is baby mochi

Could be nothing but with how corrupt Hollywood and the kpop industry are I wouldnt be surprised if it is something more sordid and sick
Why J1min specifically tho??

Last edited: