BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
Haha the way he talks a bunch of nonsense too.
lol honestly. I dont trust any words that come out his mouth anymore. Whenever he tried to talk about depression or dealing with the pains of life ive realized that he's using the occult concept of duality, like you have to mix the good with the bad or whatever bs they believe in:rolleyes: and that fact that he thinks he's bringing a positive influence...

Tsunami

Established
He actually did a big sigh before doing the cutesy poses for the camera, which tells me he's over it. He's like you said 30 in Korean age and still having to act like this! He also been stopped wanting to do eatjn lives (where he eats in front of the camera) yrs ago but his fans insisted. He would say that he's not a foodie anymore or that he doesn't enjoy cooking but because of this role bh promoted he got stuck. Now he has really nothing to show individually for being an idol all these yrs. It's pretty sad. Like this is what he's been reduced to...asking armys to blow on his boo-boo like a little kid.
I was hit in the head by satanic and manipulative K-pop wave, (PLS Say HOOOOOOOOOOOO~) :D :D

Tsunami

Established
Just flying through to say that an Elton John video got suggested to me on YT of him dancing to PTD and it was just all a bit weird and cringy. Interesting too since I only just heard of this thing called the RAINS list and Elton John was on it for supposedly being a person who contributes funds to the Satanic church. Thought that was just interesting.
Ahhh that is why his name was added in the PTD lyrics... I always wondered why...

Tsunami

Established
lol honestly. I dont trust any words that come out his mouth anymore. Whenever he tried to talk about depression or dealing with the pains of life ive realized that he's using the occult concept of duality, like you have to mix the good with the bad or whatever bs they believe in:rolleyes: and that fact that he thinks he's bringing a positive influence...
Ahhh this is very tricky now... while our lives do consist of pain and happiness ( it is inevitable) and we do get stronger after our hardships... the way he says it is as if he promotes the sadness... Victor Frankl does a very great distinction- Enduring pain that we cannot avoid is heroism, but enduring pain that is avoidable is masochism.

I'm sorry the part about jk cracked me up. "Meathead" haha. That's what I've heard as well..basically your standard muscle bound man wh*re that is allergic to books. And I can see that with jm. He seems nice but unstable..and rm cracks me up too with his corny philosophical dribble about slow walks in the morning with misty dew on the grass and birds singing in the trees. He tries to appear to be so sensitive and deep.
View attachment 59925View attachment 59926
He's not that smart. There's a video of him struggling to do basic math.

Supposedly Jm has staff assigned to him, because he's unstable. Not sure if I heard it here or somewhere else. Rm thinks his smart and nature loving act will get him women. No one's checking for him.
did they trying a new type of fanservice here :

That's weird. He's swinging another man between his legs. Looks musty.
That sounds very believable

J!n is extremely intelligent,as his $uga and h0pe

The other 2 came from working class families I believe while j!n is from a wealthy family and his bright fun persona is just that-a persona

H0pe persona is also fake that man is way more serious than he lets on

He was my bias and I didn't like him until after I saw him being serious and not the hyper goofy silly overgrown kid he pretends to be

$uga seems more authentic than any of them

Kook is,imo,pretty harmless

I think,like another font posted, that he isnt too bright but I have heard that although kook is very shy he's really nice

J!n is the least talented member in my opinion

The rapline are the most talented in my opinion
The rapline and dance line have all the talent. Only JK and Jn can sing. They all had singing talent but the high notes killed their voices. I think Jn paid to be in the group. It's not uncommon. That's why most idols come from well to do families nowadays. Most families can't afford to feed their dreams of fame when there's a miniscule chance they'll be famous. I think Sg and Tae came from the poorest families. Everyone except Jn was middle class. There's a rumor that Jn has a chaebol grandfather. The chaebols are similar to families like the Astors, Kennedys, and Duponts, as they are more are more than wealthy. It's a clan system that passes down wealth and power through the generations.

Tsunami

Established
I found this weird photo of Jimin.. I’m sure it symbolizes something but I’m not sure what??
He looks like e doll (the way Bts members are seen- as childish dolls). He is in a small box room (no escape, away from public eye). The hands suggest sexual activity probably because if it was the public attention that steals his freedom, it would have been eyes. The pink, red colours probably are some pedo symbols. These are my simple associations

Tsunami

Established
He's not that smart. There's a video of him struggling to do basic math.

Supposedly Jm has staff assigned to him, because he's unstable. Not sure if I heard it here or somewhere else. Rm thinks his smart and nature loving act will get him women. No one's checking for him.

That's weird. He's swinging another man between his legs. Looks musty.

The rapline and dance line have all the talent. Only JK and Jn can sing. They all had singing talent but the high notes killed their voices. I think Jn paid to be in the group. It's not uncommon. That's why most idols come from well to do families nowadays. Most families can't afford to feed their dreams of fame when there's a miniscule chance they'll be famous. I think Sg and Tae came from the poorest families. Everyone except Jn was middle class. There's a rumor that Jn has a chaebol grandfather. The chaebols are similar to families like the Astors, Kennedys, and Duponts, as they are more are more than wealthy. It's a clan system that passes down wealth and power through the generations.
Ahhh pls I too sometimes get confused with math! I can talk to you 10 hours about psychology without a break but sometimes basic math is getting me confused... :D

Bernidel

Rookie
Just flying through to say that an Elton John video got suggested to me on YT of him dancing to PTD and it was just all a bit weird and cringy. Interesting too since I only just heard of this thing called the RAINS list and Elton John was on it for supposedly being a person who contributes funds to the Satanic church. Thought that was just interesting.
Jeez Iv been around forever and never heard this? All these years following Bands Singers and Boybands and I never thought anything like this.....Only in movies!

He actually did a big sigh before doing the cutesy poses for the camera, which tells me he's over it. He's like you said 30 in Korean age and still having to act like this! He also been stopped wanting to do eatjn lives (where he eats in front of the camera) yrs ago but his fans insisted. He would say that he's not a foodie anymore or that he doesn't enjoy cooking but because of this role bh promoted he got stuck. Now he has really nothing to show individually for being an idol all these yrs. It's pretty sad. Like this is what he's been reduced to...asking armys to blow on his boo-boo like a little kid.
He has nothing to show, some of the others have music and Tae has acting. He hasn't grown outside of being an idol, professionally, but does have a restaurant with his brother.

Bernidel

Rookie
What the fans wants the fans get and they don't seem to care about them.

Berrywon88

Star
Saw this on twittr..sooo cringe! I was wondering why that random Elton j lyric was put in the song. "Sing along to Elton john" like really? I doubt their elementary audience even know who he is.:rolleyes: Talk about sellouts!

Kimiko

Veteran
The sexaulization of the maknaes is truly disturbing

Kook slaps j!min on the rump and fans say their saying
Kook slap rM on the rump and fans say oh they're like brothers

V and kook hold hands and they are in love

$uga and j!n hold hands and they're just besties

The fans went crazy when j!min said kook was like a little brother to him and were writing essays on why it was a mistranslation

When Vee told a fan to come out of her imagination when she said that Vee oppa loves kook oppa and fans were like he doesnt mean that taekook isnt real,its a mistranslation again

I do like how how j!n and Vee are the only ones who will sometimes attempt to set army straight

If one of b+s ever pull a chen and suddenly announce that they are engaged(to a woman) and expecting a baby it would be www3 on stan twitter,especially if its one of the maknaes

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
Saw this on twittr..sooo cringe! I was wondering why that random Elton j lyric was put in the song. "Sing along to Elton john" like really? I doubt their elementary audience even know who he is.:rolleyes: Talk about sellouts!
They don't know who Elton john is despite his name being in that dreadful song

I saw on twitter some army saying that he is some washed up white man using bts for clout

I mean reallly? Others got them together real quick with the fact that Elton john is a living legend and definitely doesnt need b+s for clout

B+s using western celebs names in their wack english music for clout honestly

LebronJames in dynamite

Usher in butter

Elton John in permission to dance

Next they are gonna say eminem and he will be like keep my name out your mouth

swayy000

Star
a damn near 30 year old man asking mostly young underage fans to blow on his "boo boo"... yikes. and lol just imagine the staff reaction seeing that this was what he was going to post since they monitor everything beforehand.

Last edited:

Bernidel

Rookie
They don't know who Elton john is despite his name being in that dreadful song

I saw on twitter some army saying that he is some washed up white man using bts for clout

I mean reallly? Others got them together real quick with the fact that Elton john is a living legend and definitely doesnt need b+s for clout

B+s using western celebs names in their wack english music for clout honestly

LebronJames in dynamite

Usher in butter

Elton John in permission to dance

Next they are gonna say eminem and he will be like keep my name out your mouth
Does these so call ARMY listen to any other music beside b+s?

Oceanic

Veteran
Good Lord what is happening in this thread- I remember a time we exposed bts for the ruthless beings they are but now I see so many new members here talking about how much they love bts and all the "good" things about them.

Insert facepalming girl here.

swayy000

Star
I found this weird photo of Jimin.. I’m sure it symbolizes something but I’m not sure what??
Its to show they are like lifeless s*x dolls to be used and abused. He's posing like a doll in that picture. And all those hands reaching out to him look like old mans hands, especially the one next to him on bottom right, its so wrinkly:confused:

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
Good Lord what is happening in this thread- I remember a time we exposed bts for the ruthless beings they are but now I see so many new members here talking about how much they love bts and all the "good" things about them.

Insert facepalming girl here.
Welp no older members have posted anything recently have they? And who said they loved b*s? Quote the posts. I have seen no such thing. What I do see is people coming on here to confirm their suspicions about this group being fake and sinister. If you dislike what new members have posted than why not contribute to the thread with what you feel is worthy of a conversation. Just a thought.