BTS discussion thread

Tsunami

Established
Yup, this is what I thought. The info is from fans right? So that makes sense. Never trust armys lol. When I read the part that T*e is the easiest to work with I had to laugh! There's so much damning evidence of him on tape that proves otherwise..

And as far as Jn being cute and super nice etc. that's his persona and I think at almost 30 he looks tired of it.

We don't know a darn thing about jn outside of b*s. No saesang info..nothing. Dude is a phantom. This is why I think he's the one with the high connections and not so much T*e. Somebody's keeping his name away from all the gossip and scandals b*s has accumulated throughout the yrs.
How can a 30 year old man act like this... MEGA CRINGEYYYY. People say keep the kid inside of you, but not to be acting like a 10 year old....

Tsunami

Established
View attachment 59912
I don't know if it is appropriate to post it but i guess most of you don't know about the handkerchief / bdsm code. Bts has regularly worn them on their heads, neck, hanging by their pants.like they have completely sold themselves. They keep sending signals to their vip clients. And then here comes the empathy we feel by saying ah they are also humans, they were abused,like yeah but now they do it willingly. We were all given the sense of right and wrong. And someone said they have secret girlfriends. I mean after seeing this much bandana symbol i think they don't need girlfriends, they are already getting that protocol. A price to pay for fame and money. And most prostitutes say they do so bcz they wana be rich.ok. here are some of their pics
View attachment 59919View attachment 59918View attachment 59916View attachment 59917View attachment 59920View attachment 59921View attachment 59922View attachment 59923
You can correct me if you want.but this is the evidence.
And there are bdsm harness they use to tie down the person to bed or whatever with chains.the one chained is blindfolded. And interestingly how much awfull bdsm is i can't even tell you. Search it by youself. And the victim says he gets pleasure from it.:mad: o_O stop stanning them and having feeling of empathy towards them. We were given the freedom to choose bw right and wrong. Those who were abused in hollywood and had courage to comeout and say yes it happened are examples. Don't let the feeling of empathy for them take over you.they are willingly doing it now.here is thebdsm harness used by them in fake love mv View attachment 59924
I dont see anyother reason for them using it as it is their uniform
It is not that I respect or promote such behavior, but I simply pity them... yes, everyone makes his own decisions but they are still human beings who I hope after all this will be brought to justice but will also have the chance to mentally heal! Because there is a big chance that they didn't know what they were singing up for.

Tsunami

Established
What in the world was that??!:eek::oops:
Аххх
I'm sorry the part about jk cracked me up. "Meathead" haha. That's what I've heard as well..basically your standard muscle bound man wh*re that is allergic to books. And I can see that with jm. He seems nice but unstable..and rm cracks me up too with his corny philosophical dribble about slow walks in the morning with misty dew on the grass and birds singing in the trees. He tries to appear to be so sensitive and deep.
View attachment 59925View attachment 59926
Yeahhhh Rm is trying sooo hard to fit as a mega-smart person....But he fails horribly at it

NGodsHnds

Established
A good news is that Bil Gates has been arrested for child trafficking and about the Covid-19 vaccine! Hope this sheds light to the problem of p*dophilia and I too hope that affects the music industry a little...
Wow! I didn’t know, I hope he is actually convicted(that man is evil) or they may pull an “Eps tein”. Either way, I will continue to pray the pedo lid is blown off the industry, with politicians, and with big business.

NGodsHnds

Established
Another expose video about Kris Wu.

And this is why I say we really don't know these idols. If more armys had been interested in kpop groups outside of b*s, maybe they would have seen like I did that they all play a part. They all have the same recycled personalities..it's more obvious with girl groups since the character traits are narrowed down to about 3 lol. But still any fan will defend their idols to the death. And no one ever wonders why they are so sexy and intense on stage and big soft cuddly bears off?? Like every group (esp. boy group) is like this lmao.
View attachment 59900

View attachment 59901View attachment 59902
It’s definitely purposeful, I wrote previously that I believe the duality is to push the agenda of pedo#*+|\*. It blurs the lines, having the artist presented like children but on stage they exude sex. There is also a duality with that persona coupled with suggestive lyrics yet looking innocent.

Bernidel

Rookie
It is not that I respect or promote such behavior, but I simply pity them... yes, everyone makes his own decisions but they are still human beings who I hope after all this will be brought to justice but will also have the chance to mentally heal! Because there is a big chance that they didn't know what they were singing up for.
I absolutely agree and I feel so sad for ALL who is caught up in this evil crap!

swayy000

Star
View attachment 59912
I don't know if it is appropriate to post it but i guess most of you don't know about the handkerchief / bdsm code. Bts has regularly worn them on their heads, neck, hanging by their pants.like they have completely sold themselves. They keep sending signals to their vip clients. And then here comes the empathy we feel by saying ah they are also humans, they were abused,like yeah but now they do it willingly. We were all given the sense of right and wrong. And someone said they have secret girlfriends. I mean after seeing this much bandana symbol i think they don't need girlfriends, they are already getting that protocol. A price to pay for fame and money. And most prostitutes say they do so bcz they wana be rich.ok. here are some of their pics
View attachment 59919View attachment 59918View attachment 59916View attachment 59917View attachment 59920View attachment 59921View attachment 59922View attachment 59923
You can correct me if you want.but this is the evidence.
And there are bdsm harness they use to tie down the person to bed or whatever with chains.the one chained is blindfolded. And interestingly how much awfull bdsm is i can't even tell you. Search it by youself. And the victim says he gets pleasure from it.:mad: o_O stop stanning them and having feeling of empathy towards them. We were given the freedom to choose bw right and wrong. Those who were abused in hollywood and had courage to comeout and say yes it happened are examples. Don't let the feeling of empathy for them take over you.they are willingly doing it now.here is thebdsm harness used by them in fake love mv View attachment 59924
I dont see anyother reason for them using it as it is their uniform
what makes me especially uneasy is that i remembered txt also wore bandanas during their debut:confused:

Kimiko

Veteran
Jn sees himself as better than others. He was born rich and stays to himself. There's info that he can be mean to staff and is rude. That's it.
That sounds very believable

J!n is extremely intelligent,as his $uga and h0pe

The other 2 came from working class families I believe while j!n is from a wealthy family and his bright fun persona is just that-a persona

H0pe persona is also fake that man is way more serious than he lets on

He was my bias and I didn't like him until after I saw him being serious and not the hyper goofy silly overgrown kid he pretends to be

$uga seems more authentic than any of them

Kook is,imo,pretty harmless

I think,like another font posted, that he isnt too bright but I have heard that although kook is very shy he's really nice

J!n is the least talented member in my opinion

The rapline are the most talented in my opinion

swayy000

Star
rm cracks me up too with his corny philosophical dribble about slow walks in the morning with misty dew on the grass and birds singing in the trees. He tries to appear to be so sensitive and deep.
View attachment 59925View attachment 59926
Loll i remembered seeing on twitter while people found out tae vapes someone said namj00n dresses like he smokes weed everyday.

Berrywon88

Star
How can a 30 year old man act like this... MEGA CRINGEYYYY. People say keep the kid inside of you, but not to be acting like a 10 year old....
He actually did a big sigh before doing the cutesy poses for the camera, which tells me he's over it. He's like you said 30 in Korean age and still having to act like this! He also been stopped wanting to do eatjn lives (where he eats in front of the camera) yrs ago but his fans insisted. He would say that he's not a foodie anymore or that he doesn't enjoy cooking but because of this role bh promoted he got stuck. Now he has really nothing to show individually for being an idol all these yrs. It's pretty sad. Like this is what he's been reduced to...asking armys to blow on his boo-boo like a little kid.

HealingHugs

Established
Just flying through to say that an Elton John video got suggested to me on YT of him dancing to PTD and it was just all a bit weird and cringy. Interesting too since I only just heard of this thing called the RAINS list and Elton John was on it for supposedly being a person who contributes funds to the Satanic church. Thought that was just interesting.

Berrywon88

Star
It’s definitely purposeful, I wrote previously that I believe the duality is to push the agenda of pedo#*+|\*. It blurs the lines, having the artist presented like children but on stage they exude sex. There is also a duality with that persona coupled with suggestive lyrics yet looking innocent.
Whoa I never thought of it that way but I remember being disturbed that idols were so sexualized on stage esp. when underage. I think you're right! Also, I have noticed certain members of groups get sexualized the more while others not at all. Like wardrobe and the way content is edited. For example this Run episode.

Here we have Yn where the camera angles are edited perfectly so his stomach doesn't show while he's being dragged by the members. He must have something in his contract because he's never exposed!

And then we have arguably the most sexualized member jk always exposed.

It's not a coincidence!