BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
Yes you are right. I looked at the comments on the new video and seriously didn't find a single critical one. But understandable because the fansbase is so toxic that you have to be afraid of being attacked in the worst possible way. There are surely so many fans who don't like the song either, but probably still stream it on like 10 devices at the same time. It's kind of ridiculous and somehow scary how brainwashed some fans are. And the fans on Twitter who keep telling other armys to stream as much as possible... pathetic. Like don't you have anything better to do instead of streaming this shitty song 24/7?
And I think the Korean fans are probably wondering why they now only sing in English. I mean at first they talk in interviews that they would never do a song only in English and then something like that happens... and then Armys even attack the interviewer for asking such a 'stupid' question. You can see how desperately they want the grammy. Sellouts.
(And sorry for my English)
in their videos in general , in the comments nobody criticize them , when you try to wrote bad things about them , they insulted you ...

eaisa

Established
Saw something similar in reddit. Armys are saying they should take a break or go to the military. They see them chasing after a Grammy and aren't happy with the last 3 songs. One said btees is messing up their legacy. They want them to focus on individual projects and developing their sound. They also said most people can't tell who's in btees. Any Korean group is them to the average person. There's a similar backlash to the James Corden video. They think it's tone deaf and too soon to celebrate. So many people can't get through the whole video. Just want to remind everyone that CDAN predicted this.
"or go to military" PLSSSSSSS, FRIENDLY FIRE IS ON? idk if you realzie how backhanded that is? o_O

platinum

Established
Saw something similar in reddit. Armys are saying they should take a break or go to the military. They see them chasing after a Grammy and aren't happy with the last 3 songs. One said btees is messing up their legacy. They want them to focus on individual projects and developing their sound. They also said most people can't tell who's in btees. Any Korean group is them to the average person. There's a similar backlash to the James Corden video. They think it's tone deaf and too soon to celebrate. So many people can't get through the whole video. Just want to remind everyone that CDAN predicted this.
They thought they broke the internet with Dynamite, now they are just repeating the same formula to get a even better result and hopefully a better grammy nomination...Unfortunately its just getting worse :confused:
Armys keep saying its just one English single blah blah but its their third one now. Now they cant deny bts are just getting greedy.

lal golapi

Established

A 91 liner fella writing this
Overhyped? Don’t think so. That’s why the word idolize came from the word IDOL. Fans are supposed to worship their idols, what’s wrong with that?
Check out the account, looks like a paid agent to me acting like an army. Quora seems to be infested with bh agents.

Last edited:

Kathyana

Rookie

A 91 liner fella writing this
Overhyped? Don’t think so. That’s why the word idolize came from the word IDOL. Fans are supposed to worship their idols, what’s wrong with that?
Check out the account, looks like a paid agent to me acting like an army. Quora seems to be infested with bh agents.
wow "what's wrong with that?"
Ah everything , seriously these people :confused:

platinum

Established
Does anyone have any idea exactly which year or when armys got the tag "most obsessed or crazy fandom"?
Definitely 2017 to early 2018, that was they started to get insanely popular and new toxic armys came flooding. Armys were way more worse than they are now.. I was there through all that. Now the most toxic kpop fandom has to be blinks as bp are reaching their peak too.

twoeyes

Rookie
EXACTLYYYYY!!!!
Finally someone!!
And those of you saying "how do you know" or "you're one of them," you really think a whole forum talking about the illuminati or bts' affiliation with the occult would just get away without any spies??? or any occultists? lol ya'll funny. This whole website let alone the forum is infiltrated with spies and occultists.
Absolutely, "spies" and ocultists would be the first ones to discredit this website tho, claiming we are wasting our times, we can't stop talking about it 'cause we are still fans and then all the really important things that we learned here (I'm a big enthusiast of symbolism and mithology) and the issues that have been adressed would be dragged under the rug, that's everything that we shouldn't do, I wanna know the truth, I don't wanna be deceived and platforms like this are essential in times of censorship to discuss and share knowledge

lal golapi

Established
I also find it interesting that the new video takes place mostly, pretty much in the middle of nowhere, in the desert.
Is something going on with the desert ?
We know that a lot of trafficking/criminal activities happen in the desert/remote places like that.
Also there are many very closed off, inaccessible military facilities in the desert, most likely also underground things.

I find it really scary that the main video is taking place again in a shop/laundromat.
Also washing machines= brain washing ?
It is almost like the shops are possibly like meeting points for criminal activities.
Also the pancake, right in the beginning.

Also I feel like on the bus lines sign, there's some kind of flag again.
Also where do these buses go ?

View attachment 58446

View attachment 58447

Also I feel like on this truck, there's def some kind of blue man/character.
In fact I feel like I recognize it but I am not sure.
Anyone know it/recognize it ?
I find this weird they are using basketball court back to back in 3 mvs, dynamite>butter>pmtd.
Recently I searched on other kpop groups mvs, and found nowhere any weird flow of concept, everything was somehow different. Baskeball or any food mention was completely random, not on the main focus.
Ever since I learnt about basket's sexual meaning from here,
Idk some of their pedo references are becoming more blatant to me. And now putting some children on that basketball court in pmtd?
IMG_20210711_025654.jpg

------

IMG_20210711_024700.jpg
I found this photo here
Which looks like a basketball court.
IMG_20210711_024532.jpg
Not to mention all of these 3 songs are english and wildly promoted in america. I don't see anything like korean in their music, all just to promote in American and please hollyweird pedos to say the least.
I noticed the truck. The desert and the truck looks similar to this.
Some people in the comment section noticed the broken roof is similar to a pizza slice and yeah in some shots it feels like the cameraman was focused on that intentionally. From 1:42

We say truck or icecream truck is a symbol for child trafficking from mvs. But this article also shows the significance of trucks in child trafficking and mostly children are trafficked and molested by the people they hang out or meet often.

This article might give a glimpse of trafficking in entertainment industry altho its not about hollyweird. Imagine whats the bizzare condition in hollyweird seeing the constant push in pedophilic themes everywhere.

Last edited:

lal golapi

Established
Absolutely, "spies" and ocultists would be the first ones to discredit this website tho, claiming we are wasting our times, we can't stop talking about it 'cause we are still fans and then all the really important things that we learned here (I'm a big enthusiast of symbolism and mithology) and the issues that have been adressed would be dragged under the rug, that's everything that we shouldn't do, I wanna know the truth, I don't wanna be deceived and platforms like this are essential in times of censorship to discuss and share knowledge
These is no surety the one who is claiming this website useless is an occultist or bogus and vcf is completely pure. Not to mention many of the articles on vcf are filled with holes and presented in a way that won't leave a room for vc to back up if anyone catches his mistakes. It should be a common knowledge by now govt agents are infesting shills everywhere to control free speach and divert attention towards something nonsense. And Im saying after surfing many forums on the internet. There is even a survey on ATS where majority of the people thinks forums are mostly filled with shills. Who knows 80% of the accounts here are shills :eek:member number and thread number is quite suspicious to meo_O illuminati term is very mainstream already and vcf too(surprisingly I don't believe in illuminati anymore, but do believe the bizzare shit they do mockinh with the name of illuminati which does seem to me an amazing coverup}

Last edited:

Viktoria

Rookie
Even they are doing it... and why did I find the water founten weird. Sorry I don't know what Americans call it... Like the drink more water and first it looked to me like an eye on the bottle. They propably put more stuff in the drinking water in America than Europe.
View attachment 58436
How much more peace signs do they want to show... ah wait jhorse is doing the devil sign again...
View attachment 58437
and what's with all the pointing...
View attachment 58438
even more peace signs..
View attachment 58439
Director: how much peace signs do you want to incorporate into the coreo?
BShitS : yes.
View attachment 58440
View attachment 58441
It makes me feel so weird seeing them with kids after their Dynamite video. Like please stay away from them after all of that.
View attachment 58442
Aha and so the kids have to wear a mask and you don't. Like please get these facial diapers out of kids faces. And then the lyrics :Cause it's not over... ok no comment...
Thank you guys, for pointing out symbolism in the mvs and for being awake to what is going on!!! I used to be a fan of BTS but their music sounds demonic to me now, not to mention all the obvious things like the p***phile patterns and luciferianism.

lal golapi

Established
Thank you guys, for pointing out symbolism in the mvs and for being awake to what is going on!!! I used to be a fan of BTS but their music sounds demonic to me now, not to mention all the obvious things like the p***phile patterns and luciferianism.
God bless you.
Many symbols are debunked already;)
But eventually filtered out real non occultic symbols

Viktoria

Rookie
Skjermbilde 2021-07-10 kl. 22.37.58.png

coincidence??

(MAP = minor attracted persons. In other words, pedophiles have their own flags. I saw that one of you posted earlier about the main p***phile flag being the main color theme for the dynamite mv. Creepy!!..)Skjermbilde 2021-07-10 kl. 23.34.53.jpg

Last edited:

lal golapi

Established
View attachment 58502View attachment 58503

coincidence??

(MAP = minor attracted persons. In other words, pedophiles have their own flags. I saw that one of you posted earlier about the main p***phile flag being the main color theme for the dynamite mv. Creepy!!..)
Well I don't see any flag color here sorry:)
Its just a bunch of lazy dude trynna look cool on a sunny day with bright color
Or
Maybe to attract some bikini girls on the beecho_O

Viktoria

Rookie
Well I don't see any flag color here sorry:)
Its just a bunch of lazy dude trynna look cool on a sunny day with bright color
Or
Maybe to attract some bikini girls on the beecho_O
it's ok!

i cropped the picture so that there are only the ones from when they are on the beach, idk if the colors match more clearly now.