BTS discussion thread

Shadow

Rookie
Hi guys! It's been a long time since I last wrote here but I also noticed something it the music video. A lot of people here have a good eye for details, I'm also making a youtube video on this.

It is so creepy that they put balloons in a washing machine and it links back to the spring day video. The white background dancers, reminding me of the occultic ones from 'Not today' and 'ON' they are now wearing all white but it used to be all black with a mask around the mouth. As muslim girls and females aren't allowed to wear all white in the religion, I found it quite symbolic.

Screenshot 2021-07-09 15.47.29.png

Screenshot 2021-07-09 15.45.27.png

Jungkook with the washing machines from spring day. I also noticed a light saying 'OPEN' which reminded me of their occultic hangout. It reminds me of a kid stepping into one of these washing machines (like a sign of death) it reminded me of child trafficking as well, the creepy blue man lying down on the truck.
Screenshot 2021-07-09 15.46.16.png

Screenshot 2021-07-09 15.38.35.png In the washing machine scene of the PMTD Music video I noticed a sign talking about government climate change at 1:35 in this video here:

Drink more water?? It sounds like a lecture lol..I found it creepy when they took off their masks at the end as well.

Attachments

swayy000

Star
hmm i wonder i
Even they are doing it... and why did I find the water founten weird. Sorry I don't know what Americans call it... Like the drink more water and first it looked to me like an eye on the bottle. They propably put more stuff in the drinking water in America than Europe.
View attachment 58436
How much more peace signs do they want to show... ah wait jhorse is doing the devil sign again...
View attachment 58437
and what's with all the pointing...
View attachment 58438
even more peace signs..
View attachment 58439
Director: how much peace signs do you want to incorporate into the coreo?
BShitS : yes.
View attachment 58440
View attachment 58441
It makes me feel so weird seeing them with kids after their Dynamite video. Like please stay away from them after all of that.
View attachment 58442
Aha and so the kids have to wear a mask and you don't. Like please get these facial diapers out of kids faces. And then the lyrics :Cause it's not over... ok no comment...
I think this is the reason why they point

Amber_O

Established
We all knew there would be lots of symbolism in their video. But what did y’all think of the actual song? My sister is a huge BeeTS fan and she hated it. I’m in a music forum in a different site and many people hate it too. Between the autotune and generic message- no ones impressed. This will be their THIRD english sing (even though they swore not to do songs in English) and it seems to be getting worse. How many Dynamite/Butter songs can one make? It’s sad because BTeeS used to make music like Blood, Sweat& Tears, and Fake Love. They used to TRULY push boundaries in terms of their sound. Now that they want a Grammy and are desperately appealing to the west, everything they do sounds terrible. The thing that maddening about all of this is that PTD will be #1 on billboard, the group will most likely get nominated for a Grammy, etc. Meaning the more they sell out, the more accolades they’ll receive. Horrible.

Kathyana

Rookie
]

We all knew there would be lots of symbolism in their video. But what did y’all think of the actual song? My sister is a huge BeeTS fan and she hated it. I’m in a music forum in a different site and many people hate it too. Between the autotune and generic message- no ones impressed. This will be their THIRD english sing (even though they swore not to do songs in English) and it seems to be getting worse. How many Dynamite/Butter songs can one make? It’s sad because BTeeS used to make music like Blood, Sweat& Tears, and Fake Love. They used to TRULY push boundaries in terms of their sound. Now that they want a Grammy and are desperately appealing to the west, everything they do sounds terrible. The thing that maddening about all of this is that PTD will be #1 on billboard, the group will most likely get nominated for a Grammy, etc. Meaning the more they sell out, the more accolades they’ll receive. Horrible.
I agree their earlier music was better. the song itself is pretty generic and forgettable. I always believed that their rapline was what kept them going, in my opinion, their musical identity and talent was mostly centerd around their rapline. Even jhope was good for someone who started rapping after he joined bigshit. now i just don't see their identity. it's just bland.

Kathyana

Rookie
I just watched the mv without sound and just wanted to show what I got out of it. There's probably a lot more symbolism there.
Don't even get me started with the lyrics. They are just sellouts. Who would have thought that they would make another mv in just English ... anyone?
Yes Jhorse, we see you... we see you

View attachment 58435
jhorse we see ya lol

tzolld

Established
Musically , I also find butter and perm. to dance really, really, generic and dissapointing.

Like in Butter, lyrics like "do the boogie like"....like, THAT is the lyrics your team of so called world renowned producers come up with ??
I was literally infuriated at that lyric lol. Anyone coulda written it.
The lyrics like "smooth like butter, pull you in like no other", also just made me sad bc they basically brag about getting fans addicted and "pulling them in", so to speak.
I think they just try to be super appealing to the mainstream now, I feel like, Dynamite, despite its evil messages, was something one can vibe too, and quite enjoyable, just from a musical standpoint.
What came after that, I can not help than feeling like it tries way too hard to be like dynamite, but it fails at that.
It comes across as insincere.

Also I am convinced that butter is an attempt at getting a similar vibe like Michael Jacksons "Smooth Criminal".
Like how they are dressed up like criminals in the beggining, brag about doing criminal stuffs, and say "smooth like butter", it is a similar vibe.
Of course their musical and vocal talents are nowhere even near Michael's though.
(And I am of course very critical of his creepy, inappropriate interactions with little boys, but one can not deny his talent artistically).

with perm. to dance , I literally did not recognize some of their voices ! Esp. J-hope, but almost everyone else too.
There's some really heavy alterations done on their voices, that I find super annoying to listen to.

I was most disappointed by txt comeback though. Bc I have to say, musically I do enjoy some of their previous stuff.
But songs like "Magic", mannn....the autotune is H E A V Y and bad.
And the lyrics:
Oh its just like magic...
oooo its magic
ooo its magic....
oooo its magic..

like C'MON yall, it felt like a joke.
I literally do not like a single song from their comeback.
And I am not trynna be a hater about that, I just genuinely do not like one song.
And "Lovesong xo1" just doesn't work for me.
The concept don't fit them imo , and also don't got anything to do with k pop.

Amber_O

Established
Musically , I also find butter and perm. to dance really, really, generic and dissapointing.

Like in Butter, lyrics like "do the boogie like"....like, THAT is the lyrics your team of so called world renowned producers come up with ??
The lyrics like "smooth like butter, pull you in like no other", also just made me sad bc they basically brag about getting fans addicted and "pulling them in", so to speak.
I think they just try to be super appealing to the mainstream now, I feel like, Dynamite, despite its evil messages, was something one can vibe too, and quite enjoyable, just from a musical standpoint.
What came after that, I can not help than feeling like it tries way too hard to be like dynamite, but it fails at that.

Also I am convinced that butter is an attempt at getting a similar vibe like Michael Jacksons "Smooth Criminal".
Like how they are dressed up like criminals in the beggining, brag about doing criminal stuffs, and say "smooth like butter", it is a similar vibe.
Of course their musical and vocal talents are nowhere even near Michael's though.
(And I am of course very critical of his creepy, inappropriate interactions with little boys, but one can not deny his talent artistically).

with perm. to dance , I literally did not recognize some of their voices ! Esp. J-hope, but almost everyone else too.
There's some really heavy alterations done on their voices, that I find super annoying to listen to.

I was most disappointed by txt comeback though. Bc I have to say, musically I do enjoy some of their previous stuff.
And the lyrics:
oooo its magic
ooo its magic....
oooo its magic..

And I am not trynna be a hater about that, I just genuinely do not like one song.
Yes! I does come across as insincere. And the media will eat it up because they don’t want to be harassed by Army, or accused of being anti-Asian. Billboard should redinfine how they determine their rankings, because army have found a way to rig the system. I also hope everyone knows that BEEtS’s main goal is to get a Grammy. That’s all they’ve been talking about. So they continue to crank out this horrible music until they get one. Pathetic.

Kathyana

Rookie

And the lyrics:
oooo its magic
ooo its magic....
oooo its magic..

yup dynamite was the first ever song of them that I listened to. I liked it and started to follow them. and oh my I was saved soon after when I saw tae insulting the phylosophy/religion that I follow. It hit me hard. Now I don't find their songs appealing at all. maybe the awakening has something to do with it. I just can't vibe to their songs anymore.

queen82

Star
you mentioned the two songs that brought them in the occult , symbolisms and stuff like that ..your sister start to wake up i think ..

I don't like the new song. It's not as good as Black Swan, Fake Love, I Need You or Fire. It's not that great and they used Dynamite choreography again.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
Didn't even watch the full video, skipped throughout the whole thing, they looked horrendous and i expect the song must sound just as bad even though i kept the whole thing on mute.

looks like he's doing 666 symbol and one eye here. And the piss colored hair yikes lol
IMG_1003.JPG

bt5 stylist: hmm how can we make them look as gay as possible?
ar4mys: jungk00k looks like an emo lesbian
bt5 stylist: say no more
Screenshot_20210709-064333_YouTube (1).jpg

"it's not a phase mom, its a lifestyle" :D
IMG_1002.JPG

all jokes aside i cant believe people actually find this attractive... and yes they need to be kept FAR away from children:rolleyes: disgusting

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
It’s sad because BTeeS used to make music like Blood, Sweat& Tears, and Fake Love. They used to TRULY push boundaries in terms of their sound.
blood sweat and tears is literally about them wanting to get violated and deepthroated by the devil how was that good...
EVLmBPFUEAA8CQv.jpg

however i agree their desperation to get that grammy is getting embarrasing. I have a feeling theyre starting to lose some fans or will start if they keep this up but at the same time i dont really care if they do

Last edited:
Didn't even watch the full video, skipped throughout the whole thing, they looked horrendous and i expect the song must sound just as bad even though i kept the whole thing on mute.

looks like he's doing 666 symbol and one eye here. And the piss colored hair yikes lol
View attachment 58473

bt5 stylist: hmm how can we make them look as gay as possible?
ar4mys: jungk00k looks like an emo lesbian
bt5 stylist: say no more
View attachment 58471

"it's not a phase mom, its a lifestyle" :D
View attachment 58472

all jokes aside i cant believe people actually find this attractive... and yes they need to be kept FAR away from children:rolleyes: disgusting
Ma'am I was eating a snack lol. The yellow hair isn't a favorite. They're going for edgy and gay with the new style. Why did they butcher JK and Tae's faces?

A lot of armys say they don't really like BTS's new song

View attachment 58484
View attachment 58485View attachment 58486
Saw something similar in reddit. Armys are saying they should take a break or go to the military. They see them chasing after a Grammy and aren't happy with the last 3 songs. One said btees is messing up their legacy. They want them to focus on individual projects and developing their sound. They also said most people can't tell who's in btees. Any Korean group is them to the average person. There's a similar backlash to the James Corden video. They think it's tone deaf and too soon to celebrate. So many people can't get through the whole video. Just want to remind everyone that CDAN predicted this.

I just looked to see if they reached 100 Million views on their new music video but nope.. just 78 Million. Wich is still a lot don't get me wrong, but considering how crazy the fans are about reaching that 100 Million view goal and stream 24/7 and urge others to do so to... lol.
And I'm glad fans now speak out that they don't really like it and it's weird that they only do English songs now. As we know rm is apparently always on his phone... he's surely reading does comments and now bites his own ass.
And also wasn't Dynamite and Butter mainly written by American producers or something? And apparently the new song was written by EdSheeran.
I'm sorry, but can they no longer write their own songs now? That's kinda embarrassing.
They always talk in interview's like they wrote it themselves and stuff... :rolleyes:
It's a older song of Ed's and a reject that he passed to btees. I still think Magic was a better song for btees than txt. They're purposely trying to drive fans to txt or another group. People are tired of their English music.