BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
Why doesn't he come out? Being gay shouldn't affect his success too much. I understand actors who don't come out but everyone knows he's gay. There's a few people in entertainment hiding and everyone knows about their sexuality.

She stayed so genuine. Her family and the entertainment industry harmed her so much. Fame and money magnify who you are. It can make you change a little or a lot. The group has changed a lot. I don't think any of them are the same. Only Jn is the least affected. He was wealthy already. I heard that he appreciates gifts from fans and appreciates his fans. Wonder if it's true or another story. There's a saying that you can tell the character of someone by how they treat someone who can't do anything for them.
yes she's one of the most down to earth celebrities ...

Strawberrypie

Established
No I haven't heard about the milk club I am still quiet new to kpop but I have known about the satanic stuff happening in western countries since 3-4 years now so I was able to recognize the symbolisms in kpop. I have noticed this with kpop fans. Alot of bt5 fans say that bt5 saved them from depression,anxiety etc I think this is dangerous Hyb3 pushes the agenda that they are art1sts for healing so many people who are going through a hard time listen to their music to feel better about themselves but what actually happens is that they end up developing a toxic codependent relationship with these groups and because they are already vulnerable they are an easy target for the devil. Same thing with B1llie Eill1sh her fanbase is filled with teenagers but her songs are so depressive they are gonna make her fans develop mental health issues.
sh1nee are also involved in the occult And yeah criminal is a bop it deserved a grammy more than dynam1te but that mv is filled with mkultra mind control symbolism alot of his songs are filled with mkultra symbolism he also debuted very young and was mistreated and sexually harrased when he was a minor which makes me think he might have gone through programming j0nghyun was also most likely a sacrifice for bt5's worldwide success we have discussed this thing in detail in the kpop illuminati thread bt5 rose to sudden popularity after j0ngyhun's death they released love yourself series and promoted the love yourself agenda right after his death they were probably cashing in on his death which is also disgusting.
The Milk Club was started by Sm idols back in the 00's. It's rumored to still provide support to depressed idols. Both Jonghyun and Sulli were allegedly members.

When the funeral for Jonghyun was held, why did btees go before everyone else? With Bigbang and SHIN3e gone, they went to the top. Now SHIN3e is back but idk if they're going to be as popular. I don't think it's good for people to listen to kpop or watch anime. People lose sight of themselves and sometimes become a shell of who they were. It's a way to escape real life. It happens with Western music and tv too. How many people become obsessed with reality tv?

eaisa

Rookie
The Milk Club was started by Sm idols back in the 00's. It's rumored to still provide support to depressed idols. Both Jonghyun and Sulli were allegedly members.

When the funeral for Jonghyun was held, why did btees go before everyone else? With Bigbang and SHIN3e gone, they went to the top. Now SHIN3e is back but idk if they're going to be as popular. I don't think it's good for people to listen to kpop or watch anime. People lose sight of themselves and sometimes become a shell of who they were. It's a way to escape real life. It happens with Western music and tv too. How many people become obsessed with reality tv?
what is the milk club

Fujiko

Veteran

It is written that the members were Taeyon and Onew.Leeteuk revealed about Onew being part of this club.Onew is very quiet,too much.
I agree with @arhur12 being suspicious of him.

Last edited:

eaisa

Rookie
It's a group for depressed SM idols. It was started by older idols but could be around still. I just heard that the reason Gfr!end disbanded is because Tae got pissy when he broke up with Sow0n.
if tae got them disbanded then hes a spoied brat and he deserves the worst. But to see it in a different light, we have one less group brainwashing the masses.

Strawberrypie

Established
It is written that the members were Taeyon and Onew.Leeteuk revealed about Onew being part of this club.Onew is very quiet,too much.
I agree with @arhur12 being suspicious of him
There have been rumors about it still running for current idols. It's depressing if that's true. Why don't they give their artists access to mental health care? A lot of companies are offering counseling since Jonghyun died. I think they do it too.
if tae got them disbanded then hes a spoied brat and he deserves the worst. But to see it in a different light, we have one less group brainwashing the masses.
That's so dirty if he did. Was Gfr!end in the occult? I've also heard their company's debts dragged them under. They were profitable but everything went towards that.

arhur12

Established

Yes I remember reading about this but I did not know it was called milk club I think 5m and bigshit planned on clearing the way for bt5 and it could also be possible that sull1's death was a sacrifice for nct just like superm was an agenda to push them in the west. 5m is definetly involved with some occult stuff too many of their idols have mental health issues or try to commit suicide I think 5m tried to sabotage their own groups for bt5. Both x-0 and sh1nee could be big in America but in 2017 both of their careers hit a halt. With sh1nee it began with 0new's scandal which hurt their reputation among knetz I think that was staged they were probably pressuring 0new and sh1nee to disband with that scandal and then we know what happened to j0nghyun sh1nee are just a shell of their previous selves now without j0nghyun and with T@emin in the military now and other members more intrested in variety and acting I don't think they will be able to maintain their popularity for long after this.

check this X-0 were supposed to win most of the daesang awards that year but they manipulated the results for bt5 to win after this 5m and yg artists stopped going to award shows which further paved the way for bt5 worldwide success the beef only stopped in 2020 but ba3khyun still did not attend mama last year even though other 5m artists were there x-0 new song is flopping on korean charts even dcm did better than DFTF.

Fujiko

Veteran
Yes I remember reading about this but I did not know it was called milk club I think 5m and bigshit planned on clearing the way for bt5 and it could also be possible that sull1's death was a sacrifice for nct just like superm was an agenda to push them in the west. 5m is definetly involved with some occult stuff too many of their idols have mental health issues or try to commit suicide I think 5m tried to sabotage their own groups for bt5. Both x-0 and sh1nee could be big in America but in 2017 both of their careers hit a halt. With sh1nee it began with 0new's scandal which hurt their reputation among knetz I think that was staged they were probably pressuring 0new and sh1nee to disband with that scandal and then we know what happened to j0nghyun sh1nee are just a shell of their previous selves now without j0nghyun and with T@emin in the military now and other members more intrested in variety and acting I don't think they will be able to maintain their popularity for long after this.

check this X-0 were supposed to win most of the daesang awards that year but they manipulated the results for bt5 to win after this 5m and yg artists stopped going to award shows which further paved the way for bt5 worldwide success the beef only stopped in 2020 but ba3khyun still did not attend mama last year even though other 5m artists were there x-0 new song is flopping on korean charts even dcm did better than DFTF.
Exactly,they boicotted the groups who could be a problem for bt* rise

arhur12

Established
There have been rumors about it still running for current idols. It's depressing if that's true. Why don't they give their artists access to mental health care? A lot of companies are offering counseling since Jonghyun died. I think they do it too.

That's so dirty if he did. Was Gfr!end in the occult? I've also heard their company's debts dragged them under. They were profitable but everything went towards that.
5m doesn't care about their idols they only care about money it is common for them to drop their senior artists in favor of younger groups.

arhur12

Established
I agree with @arhur12 being suspicious of him.
I don't think he killed j0nghyun or was involved in his death but he could possibly be a candidate for sacrifice like j0nghyun also I read some sasaeng rumors on quora from 5m staff that members of sh1nee red velvet and nct 127 unit show signs of anxiety, panic attacks and eating disorders we saw glimpse of it with 0new and T@emin recently with b1stro de sh1nee so 0new probably knew something about j0nghyun being sacrificed hence he avoids mentioning him.