BTS discussion thread

AmazingGrace

Established
Guys iam crying iam happy crying.....because we maybe help them out. Like we gave them strength. This theard not only help army out but maybe bts themselfs. Idk you guys but what i see makes me smile and gave me also hope.
Watch from 05:17 rm guessed taehyung artist he likes. But rm also guessed why taehyung like justin bieber because of jb last song.

I hear a lot about sinners
Don't think that I'll be a saint
But I might go down to the river, uh
'Cause the way that the sky opens up when we touch
Yeah, it's makin' me say
That the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me
Feels so holy, holy, holy, holy, holy
On God
Runnin' to the altar like a track star
Can't wait another second
'Cause the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me
Feels so holy
I don't do well with the drama
And no, I can't stand it bein' fake
No, no, no, no, no, no-no-no
I don't believe in nirvana
But the way that we love in the night gave me life
Baby, I can't explain
That the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me
On God
Feels so holy
They say we're too young and
The pimps and the players say, "Don't go crushin'"
Wise men say, "Fools rush in"
But I don't know (ah-ah, ah, ah)
They say we're too young and
The pimps and the players say, "Don't go crushin'"
Wise men say, "Fools rush in"
But I don't know (Chance the Rapper, ah)
The first step pleases the Father
Might be the hardest to take
But when you come out of the water
I'm a believer, my heart is fleshy
Life is short with a temper like Joe Pesci
They always come and sing your praises, your name is catchy
But they don't see you how I see you, Parlay and Desi
Cross, Tween, Tween, Hesi' hit the jet speed
When they get messy, go lefty, like Lionel Messi
Let's take a trip and get the Vespas or rent a jet-ski
I know the spots that got the best weed, we goin' next week
I wanna honor, wanna honor you
Bride's groom, I'm my father's child
I know when the son takes the first steps, the Father's proud
If you make it to the water He'll part the clouds
I know He made you a snack like Oscar Proud
Suffer it to be so now gotta clean it up
Formalize the union in communion He can trust
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
On God
On God
On God
'Cause the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me
Feels so holy

Imagine we make them believe in god to the right and only god, because of our posts. It make me so happy. I pray for everyone may god guide your right. I wish for all of you happiness. Iam proud of you guys. Please dont lose faith and hope. God/Allah is with you. And our prayers are also with you.

Here some little quotes to everyone not just for bts if you feel lost lately or sad i pray for everyone of you may allah/god help you out of every situation you are.

Allah is the arabic word for God.
Sabr is the arabic word for patience.
Dua is the arabic word for prayer.
View attachment 51359View attachment 51360

View attachment 51358
View attachment 51356
View attachment 51355
Interesting that he like this song specifically. Hope it means more then he said, but I also hope it will not have bad consequences for him.
I'm aware the rules of this thread do not allow religion topics, so I apologize, and I'll put the post into spoiler.
Sorry, but I've never heard ex-s4tanist say they were saved by Allah. Correct me if I'm wrong. Everywhere I look for the topic I see Jesus.

Bae Yeon Hee, one of contributors of this thread, is also ex-s4tainst.

My initiation included invoking the jezebel spirit. I took pictures the day before and the day after and had I not taken the pictures I would not have known it was me. The person in those pics were not me. My family didn't even know the pics were me. I went from reserved with high morals on sex to no moral all about the Do what thou wilt mindset. There are times I don't remember how I'd get somewhere. Friends asked wth happened to me being a goody goody to the polar opposite. I'm ashamed of myself for behaving that way. That was the first thing that changed just as drastically and fast when I surrendered my life back to Yeshua/Jesus.
... I can say that I am yet to come across any ex occultist that came out of it and didn't do it without Jesus. Just saying. Every ex occultist testimony I have seen, is now in a strong relationship with Jesus. I also want to point out that every sect of the occult has NO PROBLEM with any other RELIGION including catholicism EXCEPT CHRISTIANITY. Every one of them is to blashpheme and do the opposite of what the Holy Bible says. That in itself speaks volumes.

• Love
Reactions: vic

vic

Established
Interesting that he like this song specifically. Hope it means more then he said, but I also hope it will not have bad consequences for him.
I'm aware the rules of this thread do not allow religion topics, so I apologize, and I'll put the post into spoiler.
Sorry, but I've never heard ex-s4tanist say they were saved by Allah. Correct me if I'm wrong. Everywhere I look for the topic I see Jesus.

Bae Yeon Hee, one of contributors of this thread, is also ex-s4tainst.
You brought up great points. The member who started this thread is no longer active, still, I understand why the religion rule was put into place. While I do not regret talking about what's most important to me, I apologize for breaking this rule and possibly offending someone. I respect everyone here despite any of our differences <3

Thank you everyone for always keeping this discussion civil as VCF in general feels like a breeze of fresh air in this crazy, changing world

MiaWallace

Rookie
Hi everyone!

It’s been a while since I’ve last posted. For those who know me in the forum, I’ve missed you and hope you’re all well! :)

The sudden reason why I stopped posting here is because something really disturbing happened to me related to BT-ASS. After that incident, I just decided to not engage anymore, stop researching/decoding or even talk about them.

Right now I have absolutely no idea what’s up with BT-ASS, what they’re doing, what’s their new songs, albums or scandals, etc.

A couple of days ago, I saw at the news and read several articles about the death of some Korean rapper called Iron and an actress named Song Yoo Jung. To be honest, I don’t even know who they are (altho I’m from South Korea) as I’m not very familiar with K-pop industry or Korean media or entertainment industry in general. But I was shocked and thought that there was definitely something fishy and suspicious just by the fact that the media was reporting the death of 2 celebrities in one article stating that they ‘’may have committed suicide’’ and died at the same day. Plus I couldn’t find one single article explaining of how they died. And of course, as soon as I read all of them, my guts were telling me that this may possibly be related to BANG P3D0, BigShit and BT-ASS.

We all know that the Cabal (or Illuminati or whatever the hell you want to call them) operates based on letters and numbers. So I decided to do some decoding using gematria, which I also stopped learning after that incident.

Kinda off topic - but I’ve always thought that Beirut explosion in Lebanon and Diego Maradona’s death had something to do with BigShit/BT-ASS (Beirut explosion happened 2 weeks before BT-ASS’s Dynamite song’s release date) and now I can safely say that I was right. Please see it for yourselves. Numbers don’t lie. This was clearly planned, calculated premeditated murder done by the Cabal.

IMAGE22.jpg

I have yet to decode Iron’s death because in some articles they spelled his name Chung Heon Chul and in others - Jeon Heon Cheol. Which one is the right one??? And besides, I couldn’t find that many informations about him other than allegations for using drugs and assaulting or r4ping his ex gf or something like that?? But I personally do think that the death of these 2 people are somehow connected to BigSh1t and BT-ASS in order to win the Grammy’s…probably?? But that’s just my personal thoughts. But I have absolutely no doubt that both Iron and Song Yoo Jung were sacrificed.

Btw, have a look at this. I used Chung Heon Chul instead of Jeon Heon Cheol.

IMAGE01.jpg

How do you explain this? It’s CRAZY! And this is definitely NOT a random coincidence.

Also, I found this interesting article related to BT-ASS and their relationship with Obama that might interest you. But I already knew that there was something going on between them.

https://www.shockya.com/news/2021/01/12/alki-david-talks-obama-china-leonardo-on-kabc/

God bless you all, be safe. <3

LilaqQen

Established
Hi everyone!

It’s been a while since I’ve last posted. For those who know me in the forum, I’ve missed you and hope you’re all well! :)

The sudden reason why I stopped posting here is because something really disturbing happened to me related to BT-ASS. After that incident, I just decided to not engage anymore, stop researching/decoding or even talk about them.

Right now I have absolutely no idea what’s up with BT-ASS, what they’re doing, what’s their new songs, albums or scandals, etc.

A couple of days ago, I saw at the news and read several articles about the death of some Korean rapper called Iron and an actress named Song Yoo Jung. To be honest, I don’t even know who they are (altho I’m from South Korea) as I’m not very familiar with K-pop industry or Korean media or entertainment industry in general. But I was shocked and thought that there was definitely something fishy and suspicious just by the fact that the media was reporting the death of 2 celebrities in one article stating that they ‘’may have committed suicide’’ and died at the same day. Plus I couldn’t find one single article explaining of how they died. And of course, as soon as I read all of them, my guts were telling me that this may possibly be related to BANG P3D0, BigShit and BT-ASS.

We all know that the Cabal (or Illuminati or whatever the hell you want to call them) operates based on letters and numbers. So I decided to do some decoding using gematria, which I also stopped learning after that incident.

Kinda off topic - but I’ve always thought that Beirut explosion in Lebanon and Diego Maradona’s death had something to do with BigShit/BT-ASS (Beirut explosion happened 2 weeks before BT-ASS’s Dynamite song’s release date) and now I can safely say that I was right. Please see it for yourselves. Numbers don’t lie. This was clearly planned, calculated premeditated murder done by the Cabal.

View attachment 51405

I have yet to decode Iron’s death because in some articles they spelled his name Chung Heon Chul and in others - Jeon Heon Cheol. Which one is the right one??? And besides, I couldn’t find that many informations about him other than allegations for using drugs and assaulting or r4ping his ex gf or something like that?? But I personally do think that the death of these 2 people are somehow connected to BigSh1t and BT-ASS in order to win the Grammy’s…probably?? But that’s just my personal thoughts. But I have absolutely no doubt that both Iron and Song Yoo Jung were sacrificed.

View attachment 51403

How do you explain this? It’s CRAZY! And this is definitely NOT a random coincidence.

Also, I found this interesting article related to BT-ASS and their relationship with Obama that might interest you. But I already knew that there was something going on between them.

https://www.shockya.com/news/2021/01/12/alki-david-talks-obama-china-leonardo-on-kabc/

Welcome back! I'm one of the newer members but i'm still happy you came back. The codes are indeed really crazy! I also don't think they just committed suicide. It's too suspicious to sweep it under the rug so easily. I still hope Bt!s will get exposed in the future along with everyone in the industry. They may look cute and friendly, but we don't know how they truly are. We can't read minds and hearts. By the way, i always laugh at these ridiculous nicknames, Btass is really something And, i definitely don't want to offend you and you don't have to answer that, but may i ask what happened to you relating B!ts? You made me curious but if it's too personal, i won't ask again

swayy000

Established
Hi everyone!

View attachment 51405

View attachment 51403

bt-ass lmaooo

swayy000

Established
Hi everyone!

View attachment 51405

View attachment 51403

could you explain gemetria to me and how it works? i've heard of it but never really understood how it works

AmazingGrace

Established
Welcome back! I'm one of the newer members but i'm still happy you came back. The codes are indeed really crazy! I also don't think they just committed suicide. It's too suspicious to sweep it under the rug so easily. I still hope Bt!s will get exposed in the future along with everyone in the industry. They may look cute and friendly, but we don't know how they truly are. We can't read minds and hearts. By the way, i always laugh at these ridiculous nicknames, Btass is really something And, i definitely don't want to offend you and you don't have to answer that, but may i ask what happened to you relating B!ts? You made me curious but if it's too personal, i won't ask again
I would also like to know about the incident from @MiaWallace if she doesn't mind sharing.

lemonlover

Rookie
hi guys , I was so happy to find this forum thingie cuz I got a lot of attacks when I left kpop recently from people who didnt believe me. God showed me it's bad and i also saw those vids from JD and other detailed ones. Whew since there's so many people here , im def not crazy. I managed to get a few friends out of it too so ye let's keep praying for the ones who haven't woken up

helloyall

Established
a checkered floor so deep
demonizing art and anything not mainstream and in alignment with ur sky daddy's sermons...a typical religious sheep
hellooooo welcome, u read some of what was writtten here, right? Read a lil more maybe u will understand ^^
and stop talking this way, it looks pathetic, bc it's not art. Or u might be one of them maybe? :D (yes maybe some of the ppl here are obsessed but the most important is that they are seeing the bad in it, unlike u)

lemonlover

Rookie
'god showed me it's bad.' excuse me while I laugh. y'all acting like y'all did sumth so big or fought a fking war like- y'all are nutcases and need to get a life fr. it's just music. not ur life. blaming the 'devil' for ur unhealthy obsessions. it ain't that deep. y'all wasting all ur time stalking people u apparently unstanned to get some sense of importance is so damn laughable.
Atleast we "nutcases" are actually seeing things for what they really are and live in the reality while you're probably an indoctrinated brainwashed stan who is here to defend people who don't give a fck about you. Ignore the truth all you want , believe what you wanna believe but someday you'll see the truth if you choose to.

vic

Established
'god showed me it's bad.' excuse me while I laugh. y'all acting like y'all did sumth so big or fought a fking war like- y'all are nutcases and need to get a life fr. it's just music. not ur life. blaming the 'devil' for ur unhealthy obsessions. it ain't that deep. y'all wasting all ur time stalking people u apparently unstanned to get some sense of importance is so damn laughable.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

God bless

lemonlover

Rookie
I'm not defending 875, I couldn't care less abt them. I'm defending the denomination of every fking thing that doesn't match the 'mainstream' overfed religions. as a pagan, y'all colonizer bootlickers get on my nerves
Ok but you could atleast be respectful in the way you're defending your beliefs. Honestly I don't see the point of you being here getting pressed and insulting people as if they directly dm'd you or sumn and were rude to you. You chose be on this page so read and understand that this is for people who are exposing and educating their truth. Leave if you cant handle our views cuz this isnt a pagan supporters page

Boopdedoop

Established
how am I supposed to respect beliefs that shit on others that doesn't match with theirs?
and please don't u dare compare me with armys wtf. I'm defending 875 as humans who have every right to do grown shit or sumth without people shoving religion into it.
Here we respect everyone's beliefs as long as they are respectful toward other peoples beliefs.

lal golapi

Established
how am I supposed to respect beliefs that shit on others that doesn't match with theirs?
and please don't u dare compare me with armys wtf. I'm defending 875 as humans who have every right to do grown shit or sumth without people shoving religion into it.
Gosh noone told u to come over here and do bad mouth over others beliefs. If u cant respect others then its not your place to stay. We discuss here with utter respect of others religion and you are the one who couldnot withstand it and got down here to insult us. Its better you sharpen your temper before judging others believe and remain silent.

helloyall

Established
and what's so bad abt it? duality is an important aspect of my belief and it has never harmed anybody. y'all act like we out here murdering people with a fking checkered board
don't know about ur belief but the ppl we are talking about on this forum are harming people and maybe some of them might have killed , u know, sacrifices and such.