BTS discussion thread

Openso15t

Rookie
And as for b!s, do not pity them too much. Their are not innocent as they seem. They are involved in sinister things. I pity them but at the same time disappointed and angry because of what they are involved in and the things they spread. I don't care if they are lurking here or not. So if you all have something to say do not be afraid to say it. You are not going to get sued by b!gh!t. Like I said everything here that is posted here is not meant to be taken as fact. So there is no reason for b!gh!t to sue us.

vic

Established
About the hint thing, let's take it as a grain of salt. If you guys want to discuss about it, then do. But whether the hints are real or fake, it doesn't matter. For now, let's spread positivity and expose the sinister things that are going on in the industry. If you guys want to discuss about something, then please do share your ideas and opinions. Everyone here has freedom of speech. And again the posts that are posted in this thread should not be taken as fact. It is up to you if you want to believe or not. And if you guys disagree with something please kindly disagree instead of insulting and fighting with each other.
And as for b!s, do not pity them too much. Their are not innocent as they seem. They are involved in sinister things. I pity them but at the same time disappointed and angry because of what they are involved in and the things they spread. I don't care if they are lurking here or not. So if you all have something to say do not be afraid to say it. You are not going to get sued by b!gh!t. Like I said everything here that is posted here is not meant to be taken as fact. So there is no reason for b!gh!t to sue us.
Couldn't have said it better, agree 100%. I for myself also want to remind that what I say are theories and not fact, it's just tiring to write that to every post. So no, I do not claim to know the real situation, character or actions of any person, company or group. I also have no ill or malicious intention. as if i ever say anything other than "turn to Jesus", i haven't watched a kpop mv in years so im just bugging you, sorry. jk

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
You dont hurt me iam fine♡ I understand you its alright :)

I think if you become a fan of something its because you want to escape to a another world. Like me years ago i was depressed i want something that makes me forget what stress me and makes me sad. First it helps i really become a confident person but if you dont be careful it really can be dangerous because you can be tooo obsessed. I also as i first come to kpop i thougt that kpop is safe its not like hollywood music..... hahhaa that was a nice thought :D

wait ruqiyah? did someone black magic on your sister? or do you think she is possesd by something?
No my sister is converted to moeslem so she search some of teacher and 1 of her teacher tell her abt that bt5 build 4rmy for 4rmy antiChrist and we seen a several ruqiah practice for kpop fans and i see abt 3 ppl ,

abt black magic our family very familiar abt that

SweetPotato

Rookie
Hi I’m new here.. actually I’ve been lurking here for a while so I know some of the theories well.

BTS released Film Out, linked to their continuous BTS storyline. I’m not sure if I was the only one who felt very uncomfortable. It’s very sacrificial Themed as you must have guessed.

Jin was the one who saved the others by going back in time. He was also the master of enlightenment/ knowledge when he opened his father’s cupboard. (I’m thinking this is to do with initiation moonchild reference to his song moon etc) but V always knew what Jin was up to ( this makes me think of another moon child (reference to 4 o Clock) but Jin never lets Tae in (is V a liability I don’t know?)

This again is the duality between the two... the blues and reds used in even if I die it’s you is prevalent in this MV to. V in this mv sacrifices for Jin which is interesting. Also I feel Jungkook is connected too . I won’t go into detail about that... but I feel there is more to the semantics of the drapes, the time glass (running out of time like in even if I die it’s you where the clock was ticking) the combination of red orange and white which are all sacrificial colours... the lyrics and title all lead to a big ending for BTS (if that’s what Bighit are planning - it could be years or months)

anyways I just wanted to share my thoughts... even though I haven’t written it all as my mind can wonder

I hope none of you take this the wrong way but I also feel that maintaining distance from this thread and BTS is beneficial for you all. Sometimes we hold onto things we truly can’t let go of... BTS are puppets... they aren’t innocent and they are going to be disposed of and others will take their place. We shouldn’t spend most of our time feeling overly worried about them but rather hope for the best. Bighit can plan but God is the best planner. BTS are pawns for evil and so being obsessed with sympathy for them is the same as being a crazy fan girl. Also it’s best not to mess with their world to keep safe

Thanks for your posts and discussions. Take Care

Last edited:

130713wdydi

Rookie
Hi I’m new here.. actually I’ve been lurking here for a while so I know some of the theories well.

BTS released Film Out, linked to their continuous BTS storyline. I’m not sure if I was the only one who felt very uncomfortable. It’s very sacrificial Themed as you must have guessed.

Jin was the one who saved the others by going back in time. He was also the master of enlightenment/ knowledge when he opened his father’s cupboard. (I’m thinking this is to do with initiation moonchild reference to his song moon etc) but V always knew what Jin was up to ( this makes me think of another moon child (reference to 4 o Clock) but Jin never lets Tae in (is V a liability I don’t know?)

This again is the duality between the two... the blues and reds used in even if I die it’s you is prevalent in this MV to. V in this mv sacrifices for Jin which is interesting. Also I feel Jungkook is connected too . I won’t go into detail about that... but I feel there is more to the semantics of the drapes, the time glass (running out of time like in even if I die it’s you where the clock was ticking) the combination of red orange and white which are all sacrificial colours... the lyrics and title all lead to a big ending for BTS (if that’s what Bighit are planning - it could be years or months)

anyways I just wanted to share my thoughts... even though I haven’t written it all as my mind can wonder

I hope none of you take this the wrong way but I also feel that maintaining distance from this thread and BTS is beneficial for you all. Sometimes we hold onto things we truly can’t let go of... BTS are puppets... they aren’t innocent and they are going to be disposed of and others will take their place. We shouldn’t spend most of our time feeling overly worried about them but rather hope for the best. Bighit can plan but God is the best planner. BTS are pawns for evil and so being obsessed with sympathy for them is the same as being a crazy fan girl. Also it’s best not to mess with their world to keep safe

Thank you for your insights and welcome to the forum!

queen82

Star

welcome to you, i forgot that

Openso15t

Rookie

I agree with everything you have said. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. And welcome to this thread. If you have anything else you want to share please do. What you said was very informative. Hope we can get along.

Pranali

Rookie

Film out again made me feel worried about Jin. But you're right. We should not think too much. God knows better than us for everyone

Pranali

Rookie

MariMarrie

Veteran
It could be connected with jk's favorite anime but it also looks like another sacrifice hint on Jin. And 4rmy will never accept it like that. I hope im wrong and nobody gets sacrificed ;_(
Lets pray that no one will get sacrificed, iam always think its jk,
I hope bangp3do honest about this and not possesed by bad spirit:

During a lecture, Bang Si Hyuk explained to the audience that for BTS, the narrative and storytelling is the most important part of the group’s concept; however, Koreans rejected that idea at the beginning.

When I first planned for BTS and proposed the idea and concept, what I actually felt was that the fans from Western culture and Japan caught and understood the storylines really fast. In Korean culture, on the other hand, I felt there was even rejection at first.

— Bang Si Hyuk
He got a lot of feedback from Koreans asking him to just create cool songs and dances for their “pretty oppas”, rather than make them try to understand “useless” storylines and discuss different theories.
In comparison, international fans appreciated the deeper meaning in BTS’s Hwayang Yonghwa Trilogy (HYYT, aka “The most beautiful moment in life”) extended play movies, released as three-part albums, straight away.
It was Bang Si Hyuk’s intention to show Korean fans that K-Pop can have deeper meanings and more enjoyable storylines. He also mentioned alternative universes, which are known as “AU” and are very popular in international BTS fanfiction, and said it was his job to show them in the narratives.

SweetPotato

Rookie
Thank you for your kind words and welcomes - like I said I have no intention to stay here but just drop in from time to time. I think there is a lot to be careful of on this forum and whenever you dabble into the world of the occult, there are hidden damages and you can trust no one. For this reason and my experiences I don’t want to stay for long - that is why I also advise you not to look too deeply into the signs you think BTS are giving you. The occult world isn’t just black and white... it’s more complicated than BTS being innocent or being totally evil. There are dark truths from both sides so let’s not get fixated on hating them but also stop feeling deeply sorry for them. The world is grey we have good and evil inside us. None of us are perfect and nothing is as it seems

It’s clear Bighit are planning something. I want you guys to focus especially on Jin, V and Jungkook... who are connected in a very ying yang way. I feel not only Jin is in danger. It almost feels like a cause and effect story. Which door will Jin choose and what will that mean for his life or his members lives?

I think this is not the end of BTS but it’s nearing the end. Let’s just pray no one gets hurt in whatever game Bighit are playing

azure sirius

Rookie

Anyone noticed the lights colors used on the members?
Yellow/ orange for Tae
Red/ Orange for Jin
And Blue for all of bts...
Blue = calm
Orange/Red + warm colours = danger...and Taejin actually look like they are panicking or in danger...
Remember all the sacrifice theories on especially Jin and Tae :(
I also looked up for all those artists who were s4crificed or murdered by 'them'. They all had red or orange or both as the main focus color in their last mv. Surely the color choice in FILM OUT is a message for something 'unpleasant'.

Michael Jackson's YOU ROCK MY WORLD:
IMG_20210403_192131.jpg

Jonghyun's SHININ:
IMG_20210403_192150.jpg
Surprisingly the word SAVE is written on the wall on the green poster.

Ladies code's kiss kiss:
IMG_20210403_192143.jpg

queen82

Star
I also looked up for all those artists who were s4crificed or murdered by 'them'. They all had red or orange or both as the main focus color in their last mv. Surely the color choice in FILM OUT is a message for something 'unpleasant'.

Michael Jackson's YOU ROCK MY WORLD:
View attachment 53880

Jonghyun's SHININ:
View attachment 53881
Surprisingly the word SAVE is written on the wall on the green poster.

Ladies code's kiss kiss:
View attachment 53882
Kai wears red in the Love Shot video , but he still alive ...

azure sirius

Rookie
Kai wears red in the Love Shot video , but he still alive ...
You are right. Only color choice is not the message of 'something', look at the whole concept, storyline, theme of the video. I personally enjoyed the song but I felt anxiety watching the video.

The hourglass ran out of time 1:59. But again at 2:26 got some more sand means some more time added or adding. Immediately after T4e starts singing and the explosion happens. Interestingly T4e is the only one left alone at the end of the video in that room reaching out hand for J!n.

MariMarrie

Veteran
You are right. Only color choice is not the message of 'something', look at the whole concept, storyline, theme of the video. I personally enjoyed the song but I felt anxiety watching the video.

The hourglass ran out of time 1:59. But again at 2:26 got some more sand means some more time added or adding. Immediately after T4e starts singing and the explosion happens. Interestingly T4e is the only one left alone at the end of the video in that room reaching out hand for J!n.
I hope they are fine, this is how the storyline relationship between j1n-t4e and BU was made by 4rmys, just for reading

queen82

Star

there's other artist idols and not that wears red in some of their video , Jennie in How you like that , Britney Spears Slumber Party ...

vic

Established
it's so eerie how what's discussed here sounds like armys' theories, with the exception that someone might die irl. what a sick world

just what i noticed, thank you all for analyzing and theorizing! things like this helped me out when i was getting out the fan life. i don't intend to partake in this thread much longer but i'm not disappearing from VCF completely, this place is too much of a gold mine. so uh God bless, seek Jesus and remember to pray y'all