BTS discussion thread

Exactly. Society has no morals anymore. People normalize the wrong things and get offended by selfexplainotary things. And that abnormality is pushed onto them too.
FR tho. me and this idiot on quora were arguing since she says we should normalize losing v-card at 11 years old. I tried to tell her why its wrong, she said "Not everyone is a social reject like you, i matured faster than you so Its my choice" From that sentence alone I can tell she's immature. She's a complete dumbass.

MariMarrie

Veteran
FR tho. me and this idiot on quora were arguing since she says we should normalize losing v-card at 11 years old. I tried to tell her why its wrong, she said "Not everyone is a social reject like you, i matured faster than you so Its my choice" From that sentence alone I can tell she's immature. She's a complete dumbass.
Yah.. she's idiot

LovelyStan

Established
I'm already in shock when even 15 year olds want to sleep with somebody already. Like kid, you just started to live you don't need to give anybody your v-card at that age. But I'mma be honest, I blame the artists who only sing and rap about sex and bodies. Everything is too sexualized nowadays and that has pf course major influence.

Lachimolala

Established
But I wonder under how much oressure

Heey, thanks for welcoming me so nicely, I truly appreciate it♡♡ Yeah, I came across this site through J D, the youtuber who exposes dark secrets of kpop and the satanic symbolism. I've been an ARMY since 2015 and ever since the fake love era I started getting weird vibes from BTS' songs.
Welcome <3 <3 <3 I am an army but i noticed the guys are changed and they are suffering,Bighit is hiding the real conditions and what really happen.I am Jin biased ,i am skeptical and confused by the illuminati and masons stuffs but i hope to understand better this part.

I'm already in shock when even 15 year olds want to sleep with somebody already. Like kid, you just started to live you don't need to give anybody your v-card at that age. But I'mma be honest, I blame the artists who only sing and rap about sex and bodies. Everything is too sexualized nowadays and that has pf course major influence.
PREACCCCH. AND THEN THEY'LL GET PREGNANT THEN WASTE SOMEONE'S LIFE. Like you can have a boyfriend, just don't do it. Kiss, but dont put the d in the p.

LovelyStan

Established
Welcome <3 <3 <3 I am an army but i noticed the guys are changed and they are suffering,Bighit is hiding the real conditions and what really happen.I am Jin biased ,i am skeptical and confused by the illuminati and masons stuffs but i hope to understand better this part.
Hii, thanks! I can understand that the whole situation with illuminati is confusing. Trust me, when I started to educate myself on that topic it opened my eyes. I realize how much evil there is in this world. And I can't fight it, which makes it worse for me

LovelyStan

Established
Honestly I wish parents would be more involved and teach their kids right from wrong.
Me too. I'm happy my mother has been teaching me what's right and wrong from the beginning. She supports me in everything and has a lot of trust in my decisions but she still gives me advices if something might be a better option than what I've decided.