BTS discussion thread

LovelyStan

Established
Welcome, Beautiful. I really hope to see your posts here. I'd love to become friends with you and i hope you get along well with everyone <33333
Hii, thank you so much! I hope so too, I really love BTS, especially Jungkook. I really love him from the bottom of my heart and I was already aware that the industry was not as nice as it seemed. Especially since they entered the US market. Glad I can share my opinions with others who will not think I'm crazy or just a hater♡

MariMarrie

Veteran
But I wonder under how much oressure

Heey, thanks for welcoming me so nicely, I truly appreciate it♡♡ Yeah, I came across this site through J D, the youtuber who exposes dark secrets of kpop and the satanic symbolism. I've been an ARMY since 2015 and ever since the fake love era I started getting weird vibes from BTS' songs.
Yaa its creepy when you hear 'who are you' in fake love, i even got a headcheae

Boopdedoop

Established
But I wonder under how much oressure

Heey, thanks for welcoming me so nicely, I truly appreciate it♡♡ Yeah, I came across this site through J D, the youtuber who exposes dark secrets of kpop and the satanic symbolism. I've been an ARMY since 2015 and ever since the fake love era I started getting weird vibes from BTS' songs.
You have been an ARMY for a long time! So was I then I ended up here as well! I'm glad we all came here and realized and sensed dark things happening in the Music Industry especially with BTS. I welcome you to post as much as you like with some insight I bet you know a lot since you were a fan for a long time.

LovelyStan

Established
You have been an ARMY for a long time! So was I then I ended up here as well! I'm glad we all came here and realized and sensed dark things happening in the Music Industry especially with BTS. I welcome you to post as much as you like with some insight I bet you know a lot since you were a fan for a long time.
Thanks a lot! Yeah, I have been observing the boys during their run episodes and past events they've been on. And I feel like it all started as soon as they got that international fame. Although it brought lots of money into the company, that meant as well that lots of cults contacted them and I suspect Bang PD made some deals. That would explain how their music and personality changed drastically within a one year period.

LovelyStan

Established
Yaa its creepy when you hear 'who are you' in fake love, i even got a headcheae
Same like I have huge trust in my gut. My gut has never in my life betrayed me and just by watching the music video, the darker atmosphere, it made me really feel heavy in my stomach. Especially the part when they are in capes and wear masks like an actual satanic cult.

Boopdedoop

Established
Thanks a lot! Yeah, I have been observing the boys during their run episodes and past events they've been on. And I feel like it all started as soon as they got that international fame. Although it brought lots of money into the company, that meant as well that lots of cults contacted them and I suspect Bang PD made some deals. That would explain how their music and personality changed drastically within a one year period.
Yep I also think Bang PD make some nasty deals behind the scenes. A lot has changed really its quite sad.

MariMarrie

Veteran
Even their popularity preplanned since 2012, i still love how they look in 2014, the hiphop style, jimin with his body, they look more real, careless and happy now thats all gone

LovelyStan

Established
Yep I also think Bang PD make some nasty deals behind the scenes. A lot has changed really its quite sad.
Definitely. I heard Armys say 'the boys matured and speak about more sensitive topics', but I don't even think that's the case. I believe there is also some type of pressure from todays society that's being forced onto them.

LovelyStan

Established
Even their popularity preplanned since 2012, i still love how they look in 2014, the hiphop style, jimin with his body, they look more real, careless and happy now thats all gone
Unfortunately. Music industry and generaly the industry of a public life as a celebrity is dangerous. Constant brainwashing, huge pressure from over sensitive 'fans' and on top threaths and dirty deals.

MariMarrie

Veteran
Unfortunately. Music industry and generaly the industry of a public life as a celebrity is dangerous. Constant brainwashing, huge pressure from over sensitive 'fans' and on top threaths and dirty deals.
N now they become goverment darlings which they cant do anthing bad, wrong or a 'normal human' behaviour in front of society