BTS discussion thread

Lachimolala

Established
like the depths of the ocean which makes me think doesn’t seokjin wear that sweater with kore (whale) really often? there is a whale in their music videos and that whale is a constellation also known as cetus or SEA MONSTER it’s in greek mythology too
Yes there is Kore in Idol Mv and he gave to Rm an handmade key ring with Kore
And there is the song Whalien 52

Last edited:
Yes there is Kore in Idol Mv and he gave to Rm an handmade key ring with Kore
i know about that i’m still active in the fandom because i made a lot of friends there and i worry about the boys i pray for them a lot too and still love them because they are Gods creation we are to love our neighbors as ourselves we are to love people not to hate or bash them simply because they are Gods creation and when it comes to exposing the truth we do it for the good of everyone so people can see the light and get out of the darkness but it’s also so those artists can be drawn to God we don’t know what’s in their hearts God doesn’t look upon the face but the heart. it’s a fact we don’t even know ourselves only God does. but let’s go back to topic that whale is not just a whale it is the sea monster of the depths i suggest you guys look up cetus if you want to

i know about that i’m still active in the fandom because i made a lot of friends there and i worry about the boys i pray for them a lot too and still love them because they are Gods creation we are to love our neighbors as ourselves we are to love people not to hate or bash them simply because they are Gods creation and when it comes to exposing the truth we do it for the good of everyone so people can see the light and get out of the darkness but it’s also so those artists can be drawn to God we don’t know what’s in their hearts God doesn’t look upon the face but the heart. it’s a face we don’t even know ourselves only God does. but let’s go back to topic that whale is not just a whale it is the sea monster of the depths i suggest you guys look up cetus if you want to
This was super wholesome!

Lachimolala

Established
i know about that i’m still active in the fandom because i made a lot of friends there and i worry about the boys i pray for them a lot too and still love them because they are Gods creation we are to love our neighbors as ourselves we are to love people not to hate or bash them simply because they are Gods creation and when it comes to exposing the truth we do it for the good of everyone so people can see the light and get out of the darkness but it’s also so those artists can be drawn to God we don’t know what’s in their hearts God doesn’t look upon the face but the heart. it’s a face we don’t even know ourselves only God does. but let’s go back to topic that whale is not just a whale it is the sea monster of the depths i suggest you guys look up cetus if you want to
I love your words,really <3 <3
I don't understand the meaning of whale

I love your words,really <3 <3
I don't understand the meaning of whale
thank you i try to always see things positively and hope in the most hopeless moments.
it’s completely okay we are not born with knowledge that’s something you build up as you grow up you can always learn about it internet is free still and it’s the age of information i think we should take advantage of it

5hawol

Established
Not Bts related but i have a question for you guys...Do you think that Jonghyun and Taemin were secretly lovers?
Nah.. no way. Jonghyun loved Key. I believe Jongkey was real. They were lovers around 2010, but they broke up around 2012 or 2013. 2014-2015 era Key was so depressed and made some questionable remarks like ~ SHINee members were just work colleagues, etc. He also moved out from their dorm and made new friends like that skinny male model he hang out with all over town. Around 2016-17, Jongkey got back together and in 2017 Key recieved Cartier JusteUnClou bracelet and ring from Jonghyun. After jjong's passing, Key posted a letter along with the ring.

7f29b807aa51e78ad7f87e4c6b58f23d41af7d87_hq.jpg
IMG_20201204_002547.jpg

Last edited:

Lachimolala

Established
thank you i try to always see things positively and hope in the most hopeless moments.
it’s completely okay we are not born with knowledge that’s something you build up as you grow up you can always learn about it internet is free still and it’s the age of information i think we should take advantage of it
What i have to search?Whale in mythology?

MariMarrie

Veteran
Nah.. no way. Jonghyun loved Key. I believe Jongkey was real. They were lovers around 2010, but they broke up around 2012 or 2013. 2014-2015 era Key was so depressed and made some questionable remarks like ~ SHINee members are just work colleagues, etc. He also moved out from their dorm and made new friends like that skinny male model he hang out with all over town. Around 2016-17, Jongkey got back together and Key recieved Cartier JusteUnClou bracelet and ring from Jonghyun. After jjong's passing, Key posted a letter along with the ring.

View attachment 47976
View attachment 47977
yes I've heard about that rumor

Nah.. no way. Jonghyun loved Key. I believe Jongkey was real. They were lovers around 2010, but they broke up around 2012 or 2013. 2014-2015 era Key was so depressed and made some questionable remarks like ~ SHINee members are just work colleagues, etc. He also moved out from their dorm and made new friends like that skinny male model he hang out with all over town. Around 2016-17, Jongkey got back together and Key recieved Cartier JusteUnClou bracelet and ring from Jonghyun. After jjong's passing, Key posted a letter along with the ring.

View attachment 47976
View attachment 47977
It hurts whenever we talk about Jong... there’s so much evidence he was murdered yet his case hasn’t been reopened and actually investigated properly. God willing Justice will be served

Lachimolala

Established

View attachment 47976
View attachment 47977
The actress was to cover the relation between them?
Woow it seems a gift from a lover,not a friend *.*
He was the most sad and hurt during the concert and after his death :(

MariMarrie

Veteran
It hurts whenever we talk about Jong... there’s so much evidence he was murdered yet his case hasn’t been reopened and actually investigated properly. God willing Justice will be served
They wont opened. I
They wont opened, same they wont do to sulli/goo hara

Lachimolala

Established
15 days until the third anniversary of his death and no justice for him...i guess they won't remember him during Mama...what a shame....they forgot him

queen82

Star

View attachment 47976
View attachment 47977
that was very romantic