BTS discussion thread

voice crack complation
I think the reason his voice cracks so much is that his voice is not suppose to be that high when singing.
None of them can sing imo.... imagine them having a vocal battle with DO or Chen from Exo, DK from SVT, Kihyun from Monsta X, Young K Day6...... it’d would be no competition haha. That being said Jin and V have the best vocal tones and JK the best stability. Jimin ... idk what he’s doing tbh

None of them can sing imo.... imagine them having a vocal battle with DO or Chen from Exo, DK from SVT, Kihyun from Monsta X, Young K Day6...... it’d would be no competition haha. That being said Jin and V have the best vocal tones and JK the best stability. Jimin ... idk what he’s doing tbh
Jimin is awful. I thought tae was bad but I was wrong. Jimin cant sing. tHEY just insert robot autotone voices to make him sound more bearable. he should stop.

Boopdedoop

Established
jk has a really breathy voice and it's kind of nasely which comes from having a too high of pitch also just like jimin. Tae is trying to match their vocals which is ruining his voice. Jin is pretty good though ngl.

Boopdedoop

Established
lol this is pretty bad too.
In the beginning, Jk is breathing really hard while singing it's like he can't catch his breath. Charlie poop..... do I need to say anything. When that guy opens his mouth it's just sad XD if he opens his mouth he's kind of mumbling everything.
00:16 Poop's face XD he's just saying "wow I'm so cool!"
I'm so mean hahah

Last edited:
At the beginning Jk is breathing really hard while singing its like catch his breathe. Shawn mendas..... do I need to say anything. When that guy opens his mouth its just sad XD if he opens his mouth hes kind of mumbling everything.
00:16 mendas face XD hes just saying "wow im so cool!"
Im so mean hahah
Im crying....this is so funny.

Lol blackpink can do better than him. Vocalists plus rappers in blackpink XD
I don’t think comparing artists to one another is wise thing to do especially when it’s comparing a man to women because everyone is unique and has a different voice plus j!ns voice is really high pitched for a mans voice.
his voice just feels extraordinary to me

Lachimolala

Established
In the beginning, Jk is breathing really hard while singing it's like he can't catch his breath. Shawn Mendes..... do I need to say anything. When that guy opens his mouth it's just sad XD if he opens his mouth he's kind of mumbling everything.
00:16 Mendes face XD he's just saying "wow I'm so cool!"
I'm so mean hahah
I have an appropriate title...
We don't sing anymore

At the beginning Jk is breathing really hard while singing its like catch his breathe. Shawn mendas..... do I need to say anything. When that guy opens his mouth its just sad XD if he opens his mouth hes kind of mumbling everything.
00:16 mendas face XD hes just saying "wow im so cool!"
Im so mean hahah
Girl that’s Charlie Puth not mendes... also this performance was just embarrassing man. Just so embarrassing.

Also Jin is def better than the rest but his range to me is limited... it seems Bang PD didn’t really help them with training. I agree with @lal golapi V and Jin could have been amazing. Such beautiful Unique soulful tones... like the voice coach told V, you can feel when he sings.

also if you do compare them to other underrated groups really there is no match

Sorry @Awkward_pink but Hui actually made a BlackPink song sound good - i mean his high notes I was like damnnnnn

My fave vocalist of all time... he’s just so good man also he’s the main rapper of his group haha