BTS discussion thread

Bunnymyeon

Established
@Bunnymyeon you couldn’t find English but this video is in English and describes how SSR “suicide” cannot be one. What I found interesting was that he died a day after June 13 - isn’t that an occultic day and the day BTS debuted. Wow he was murdered. I am so angry that these evil people get away with killing people. No one including SSR, Jonghyun, Sulli, Goo Hara and many many others have got justice for what happened to them. I am so angry. And if BTS do die, fans will believe whatever is told

Thank God, Indian fans or SSR are waking up that this was a murder case
This is a sacrifice...13 06 ,13 is death,6 is satanic number,9.34 total 7 which means sacrifice...10 15 minutes total 7 again...the pomegranate juice is related to rituals to Persephone who is the goddess of death...they killed him...
Thank you so much for english video @ShiningCarat14 ♡♡♡I tried to listen hindi video but i didn't understand nothing lol.
Yes Bts debut day is 13 june 2013 ,and Sushant died the 13-14th june 2020...do you think is connected to Bts or was sacrificed by one of his collegue who wants fame?

Awkward_pink

Established
This is a sacrifice...13 06 ,13 is death,6 is satanic number,9.34 total 7 which means sacrifice...10 15 minutes total 7 again...the pomegranate juice is related to rituals to Persephone who is the goddess of death...they killed him...
Thank you so much for english video @ShiningCarat14 ♡♡♡I tried to listen hindi video but i didn't understand nothing lol.
Yes Bts debut day is 13 june 2013 ,and Sushant died the 13-14th june 2020...do you think is connected to Bts or was sacrificed by one of his collegue who wants fame?
Maybe its connected to something bigger
The whole industry?