BTS discussion thread

lal golapi

Established
The lyrics are scary...he is worried for being sacrificed...also he tells something about flying...in a Bts Dynamite performance done for James corden they are in an aeroplane..could be possible it is predictive programming for a plane crash?They have also a song called Aeroplane pt 2 and in Dynamite there is a plane
Yeah, a plane was flying over Jimin in FIRE mv. In IDOL mv, a plane was coming directly to Hobi. I don't if this is related or not, IU's 8 mv feat Suga also had a plane. Suga also wrote some tracks. Around 1:44 the plane is in some trouble. BTW that mv looks like IU is being reprogrammed

Last edited:

Bunnymyeon

Established
Yeah, a plane was flying over Jimin in FIRE mv. In IDOL mv, a plane was coming directly to Hobi. I don't if this is related or not, IU's 8 mv feat Suga also had a plane. BTW that mv looks like IU being reprogrammed
She seems Sulli in this video..like she took her place or something belonged to her...i agree with you,this is reprogramming,forgetting memories and Mk ultra...

lal golapi

Established
Amar friend k page er bapare janonor por theke amdr friendship er barota bajce jnina o and msg dkbe kina ⚠She's still is in trauma after processing all of these (maybe)I hope she's fine
Arreh amar nijer e khaowa bondho hoye gesilo duidin. So what, Im still alive and now one of the conspiracy theorists. She will accept everything InshaAllah

Last edited:

FindingTruth

Rookie
Hey guys,what are your opinions about tarot's, numerology ,zodiac sign, astrology ect .. actually I somehow learnt about these things in quarantine at first i still find those 111 222 1144 weird and ridiculous HOW CAN Some digits (birthyear or birthdate or prediction ) make us diff from each other..some facts were shown so accurate that I was (Even still now) skeptical about those things..I was kinda associated with those occult but found no effects I thought I was(still but now I firmly believe those are made by the elites ) delusional..I rather found myself thinking something terrible going to happen and now it getting serious I think Not to sound rude but I really don't believe in these things
Those people really wants us to believe what u can be or what not and that's getting me on my nerves..yes,Im open to these so called spiritual things .Let's see what happens cuz at the end we all are gonna die and nothing remains in this whole universe

Last edited:

somewhat_yuna

Veteran
Hey guys,what are your opinions about tarot's, numerology ,zodiac sign, astrology ect .. actually I was somehow found about these things in quarantine at first i still find those 111 222 1144 weird and ridiculous HOW CAN Some digits (birthyear or birthdate or prediction ) make us diff from each other..some facts were shown so accurate that I was (Even still now) skeptical about those things..I was kinda associated with those occult but found no effects I thought I was(still but now I firmly believe those are made by the elites ) delusional..I rather found myself thinking something terrible going to happen and now it getting serious I think Not to sound rude but I really don't believe in these things
I don't believe in those tarot readers, but i believe in the rest. :)

Honey

Established
Hey guys,what are your opinions about tarot's, numerology ,zodiac sign, astrology ect .. actually I was somehow found about these things in quarantine at first i still find those 111 222 1144 weird and ridiculous HOW CAN Some digits (birthyear or birthdate or prediction ) make us diff from each other..some facts were shown so accurate that I was (Even still now) skeptical about those things..I was kinda associated with those occult but found no effects I thought I was(still but now I firmly believe those are made by the elites ) delusional..I rather found myself thinking something terrible going to happen and now it getting serious I think Not to sound rude but I really don't believe in these things
Those people really wants us to believe what u can be or what not and that's getting me on my nerves..yes,Im open to these so called spiritual things .Let's see what happens cuz at the end we all are gonna die and nothing remains in this whole universe
Tbh i Don't believe in none of them and they have no significance, its just the elites are obsessed with numerology, signs, zodiac and stuff, also tarot stuffs are not even real, i know some people who go to different tarot readers and got different answers lmao, its shirk for us to believe in any one of them so stay away from them <3