BTS discussion thread

How jimin just walked past him wth - even if that was someone I didn’t know I would’ve stopped and asked if everything was ok... oh my. Never mind my band mate. It doesn’t even matter if they’re not close like brothers or friends. It’s just respectful to ask. Wow. They did the same thing with Tae in mama 2018. When he was crying none of them helped him but rather laughed with him. I think In these situations they’re not allowed to do anything but still it’s so sick. They don’t even look worried.
Again with Tae after the concert they only allowed Jimin to console him to push the “soulmate” narrative. I can’t believe one of them said. “Let him cry, we need to capture the emotions on camera!” Like wth seriously. So you’re using him as publicity then.

Also in burn the stage, members here thought that V especially was cold towards JK because he never came up to ask if he was ok when he fainted like the rest. It was revealed later that he was edited out and was told to arrive last by the company. Seriously, they always make him seem like the bad one, always do things and it really makes me think he’s rebelling the system. These humiliation rituals occur when you don’t do as asked or If you keep messing up
And ppl dare say Jikook are a couple! ha. funny.

Lachimolala

Established
I can’t remember about the colour orange. Please let me know. Also didn’t Jong wear white in his last concert. White and Red are sacrificial colours. Symbols like a rose, clock all

God knows - this is all so creepy. I’m going through their songs and they seem connected. Something is so off man

Also look at this @Lachimolala

Jin loves roses right

View attachment 47921 All shinee members wore a red rose for their tribute to Jonghyun. Jungkook also I’m sure wore a red rpseJongs fans also sent him a tribute through getting rose tattoos. Jonghyun had a photoshoot with a red flower in white clothing similar to the white clothing BTS wore for their life goes on debut - shinees tribute song is called from now on

View attachment 47923View attachment 47922
View attachment 47924
In this video they said that orange is the colour who represents sun sacrifice and warned about the death,that's why the pumpkin is orange,this video really opened my eyes ,i didn't know about orange and i remember Jonghyun had an orange outfit not only the white
From minute 3.00 to 10.00 he said he said about the orange colour that is the new black
When he did the homage to Taemin doing Move dance he was orange dressed

White and red together means victim and sacrifice?

ayo05

Established
In this video they said that orange is the colour who represents sun sacrifice and warned about the death,that's why the pumpkin is orange,this video really opened my eyes ,i didn't know about orange and i remember Jonghyun had an orange outfit not only the white
From minute 3.00 to 10.00 he said he said about the orange colour that is the new black
When he did the homage to Taemin doing Move dance he was orange dressed

White and red together means victim and sacrifice?
Screenshot_2020-12-03-08-40-05~2.png
Screenshot_2020-12-03-08-46-00~2.png
Screenshot_2020-12-03-09-38-02~2.png
Screenshot_2020-12-03-09-42-15~2.png
I mean.. I'm not an expert.. So just take this as a grain of salt

Jin always wears red roses, even he wore a read rose shirt in the latest Run episode

View attachment 47929
As we all know red rose symbolises blood sacrifice
Is there a possible sacrifice in the future?
Who knows
View attachment 47932
Yes Honey you are right - roses are his thing ... this is just weird

71FCBB87-C585-456B-AB44-D148DD3C45DE.gif992FD047-4767-4C20-8639-310EF3A37EE2.jpegBBB1FC2A-3860-487C-A3A5-72E594C1820E.jpeg9AB3753A-EFD9-4D0D-BF3A-06B3CD5257C1.jpeg
“The Romans also saw roses as a symbol of death and rebirth, and they often planted them on graves. ... Red roses came to represent the blood shed by the martyrs who died for their faith; white ones stood for innocence and purity.”

Thanks @ayo for the work on gematria ... I don’t get it lol but you make it easier to understand:)

MariMarrie

Veteran
Jin always wears red roses, even he wore a read rose shirt in the latest Run episode

View attachment 47929
As we all know red rose symbolises blood sacrifice
Is there a possible sacrifice in the future?
Who knows
View attachment 47932
This my analysis but its just for fun,
I always listen carefully what suga said bcs mybe Their Master told a plan to Suga like they will into billboard 100 or they will came to grammy, win grammy award and etc

N i listen once suga said JK is Little Prince (their read a story abt it in suga radio, n suga confirm that JK is little prince)
The story is:
Little prince died when he try to find his Rose
And i have a think that his rose is j1n

Lachimolala

Established

View attachment 47938View attachment 47936View attachment 47937View attachment 47935
“The Romans also saw roses as a symbol of death and rebirth, and they often planted them on graves. ... Red roses came to represent the blood shed by the martyrs who died for their faith; white ones stood for innocence and purity.”

Thanks @ayo for the work on gematria ... I don’t get it lol but you make it easier to understand:)
In western the rose is associated to the group created by Rosenkreuz who was an alchemist

Lachimolala

Established
This my analysis but its just for fun,
I always listen carefully what suga said bcs mybe Their Master told a plan to Suga like they will into billboard 100 or they will came to grammy, win grammy award and etc

N i listen once suga said JK is Little Prince (their read a story abt it in suga radio, n suga confirm that JK is little prince)
The story is:
Little prince died when he try to find his Rose
And i have a think that his rose is j1n
The little prince has a fox in the story right or not?

Did you guys notice here what Tae said at 5:44? He was referring to the end of the year performance out of nowhere and his facial expression was like he was saying something special. It could be a hint that maybe nothing is gonna happen to them in this or anytime soon.
Something better happen. They better stop making music because the money they get form their songs goes to bang pd and the helping of trafficked kids. Kpop is probably more loaded with trafficked kids thanks to them.

Lachimolala

Established
Did you guys notice here what Tae said at 5:44? He was referring to the end of the year performance out of nowhere and his facial expression was like he was saying something special. It could be a hint that maybe nothing is gonna happen to them in this or anytime soon.
Jk said to Jin that he should keep the eyes closed?Why?
Yes his expression was like someone who has plans for his future and without fear

ayo05

Established

View attachment 47938View attachment 47936View attachment 47937View attachment 47935

Sometimes I don't get it either..LOL but I can give a links if u want..

Last edited:

Boopdedoop

Established
Yeah they have been talking about December 2020 for like two years now. Something is definitely going to happen. There's a solar eclipse too we discussed this in the past on this thread. Its pretty crazy...

Boopdedoop

Established
Hobi posted Jin with unicorn...this is pedo code right?
I think that is the same unicorn with rainbow on its tail. So its LGBTQ agenda also
Yeah a total solar eclipse will happen on 14 december. On 30 december, there will be a cold moon. And you know who's birthday is on that day~~~~~
Taes birthday is 24th but that is the only one that I think is close to the 30th of december