BTS discussion thread

Lachimolala

Established

This episode made me feel uncomfortable...Taehyung is so quiet,he is represented as the less talented and active,worst than Suga...i wonder if it could be considered mistreatment...i would be angry if someone would portray me in this way...and if someone is sad and the others laughed at him it means they lack of empathy...

deniiiiXD

Veteran

This episode made me feel uncomfortable...Taehyung is so quiet,he is represented as the less talented and active,worst than Suga...i wonder if it could be considered mistreatment...i would be angry if someone would portray me in this way...and if someone is sad and the others laughed at him it means they lack of empathy...
Lack of empathy? Imagine smiling and posting on your account with your friends while another friend is busy mourning his grandma. Yh this happened back in 2018 when Jin’s grandma died. I don’t remember much but I have a feel they had many moments when they showed lack of respect and emotional support for each other. Kinda sus if u ask me

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
Lack of empathy? Imagine smiling and posting on your account with your friends while another friend is busy mounting his grandma. Yh this happened back in 2018 when Jin’s grandma died. I don’t remember much but I have a feel they had many moments when they showed lack of respect and emotional support for each other. Kinda sus if u ask me
to be honest I'm not surprised because they are just co-workers
But even only co-workers, ordinary ppl like us hv some emphaty to others

Lachimolala

Established
Lack of empathy? Imagine smiling and posting on your account with your friends while another friend is busy mounting his grandma. Yh this happened back in 2018 when Jin’s grandma died. I don’t remember much but I have a feel they had many moments when they showed lack of respect and emotional support for each other. Kinda sus if u ask me
I saw a video about kpop idols fainting on stage,and in a lot of occasions the others didn't helped the member fainted,but they continued their performance,only in fiew occasions the members stopped the performance to help the other member...but in this video the most disrepectcful thing is laughing in front of him without thinking he could feel hurt..this reminds me bullying

MariMarrie

Veteran
I saw a video about kpop idols fainting on stage,and in a lot of occasions the others didn't helped the member fainted,but they continued their performance,only in fiew occasions the members stopped the performance to help the other member...but in this video the most disrepectcful thing is laughing in front of him without thinking he could feel hurt..this reminds me bullying
Remembering me to this, the member only look him on stage make sure he not passed out badly on stage, but in back stage strugle all alone

Remembering me to this, the member only look him on stage make sure he not passed out badly on stage, but in back stage strugle all alone
How jimin just walked past him wth - even if that was someone I didn’t know I would’ve stopped and asked if everything was ok... oh my. Never mind my band mate. It doesn’t even matter if they’re not close like brothers or friends. It’s just respectful to ask. Wow. They did the same thing with Tae in mama 2018. When he was crying none of them helped him but rather laughed with him. I think In these situations they’re not allowed to do anything but still it’s so sick. They don’t even look worried.
Again with Tae after the concert they only allowed Jimin to console him to push the “soulmate” narrative. I can’t believe one of them said. “Let him cry, we need to capture the emotions on camera!” Like wth seriously. So you’re using him as publicity then.

Also in burn the stage, members here thought that V especially was cold towards JK because he never came up to ask if he was ok when he fainted like the rest. It was revealed later that he was edited out and was told to arrive last by the company. Seriously, they always make him seem like the bad one, always do things and it really makes me think he’s rebelling the system. These humiliation rituals occur when you don’t do as asked or If you keep messing up

queen82

Star
i heard that they were punished or something if they helped the members

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Just how powerful are the elite? They only have control over people that are in the Illuminati, right? They don't have control over us, ordinary people, right? So if they don't then, we can somehow expose them and together stop their sick agendas. But how do we do it? We need solid evidence of them doing rituals and other disgusting things and capture it on camera. Or a lot of people won't believe us. But how do we capture them on camera? Even if we caught them they might try to kill us or stop us from exposing them. Then our lives will be in danger. But we have to do something. Instead of talking about it.
They genuinely have no power, if you notice, things are being extremely rushed currently. From the elections, to media and etc.

The media is displaying many people as being accepting of everything when in actuality, many people are quite suspicious about their agenda(excluding kpop fans).

The world is drastically changing yet it seems as though these people are in a rush.

If you look at how things changed in a span of 5 years ago to now. These people are rushing for something and that means someone else has them on a timer. They are borrowing someone else's time. And whoever that is, is the one with power.

And that is Jesus Christ.

The superpower countries have nuclear bombs set in place to wipe out the entire world. Why are they not threatening us with those bombs now? And why didn't they blow us up yet since their motto is "order out of destruction"

It's very..... Interesting. Never give these people too much power since they are not in control, their plans can only go into action if it's part of God's plan.

Since I genuinely used to wonder how on Earth was Hilary Clinton on trial if she is part of the elites? Don't they control everything? But, they don't fortunetly.

The thing is also that we can't and won't be able to stop it. What your goal should be now is to ensure that you can get as many souls into heaven because this is part of the plan. This world is going downhill and there is no turning back.

You should read Revelations although, it's quite hard to understand myself. But just ask for guidance from God.

This made me so angry and sad... I’ve had to deal with this too. People find me weird and I am shy to express myself because of this. I hate having to share my ideas because I never think they’re good enough - THIS really messes with your confidence.

Also the comments under this video made me laugh :

Tae when BTS win Grammy Nomination: oh ok : \

Tae when he sees his character: YAYYYYY OFNSHDSHAIWIURUWHW !!!

I can’t :)

MariMarrie

Veteran
How jimin just walked past him wth - even if that was someone I didn’t know I would’ve stopped and asked if everything was ok... oh my. Never mind my band mate. It doesn’t even matter if they’re not close like brothers or friends. It’s just respectful to ask. Wow. They did the same thing with Tae in mama 2018. When he was crying none of them helped him but rather laughed with him. I think In these situations they’re not allowed to do anything but still it’s so sick. They don’t even look worried.
Again with Tae after the concert they only allowed Jimin to console him to push the “soulmate” narrative. I can’t believe one of them said. “Let him cry, we need to capture the emotions on camera!” Like wth seriously. So you’re using him as publicity then.

Also in burn the stage, members here thought that V especially was cold towards JK because he never came up to ask if he was ok when he fainted like the rest. It was revealed later that he was edited out and was told to arrive last by the company. Seriously, they always make him seem like the bad one, always do things and it really makes me think he’s rebelling the system. These humiliation rituals occur when you don’t do as asked or If you keep messing up
That really sad. N remeber when j1n gave wheelchair to jk make him look like real brother, in the next day jk said 'you only do that in front of camera'.. woooow

Lachimolala

Established
to be honest I'm not surprised because they are just co-workers
But even only co-workers, ordinary ppl like us hv some emphaty to others
Yes there is respect between coworkers(unfortunately not always),but in this case there is bullying attitude

It seems like that they must to follow a plot,and V role is bad ..they seems actors