BTS discussion thread

Boopdedoop

Established
Guys i notice something. Iam not into tarot but his pose remember me on something before that i have see before. First i thought his pose has something with the cross but than i googled his pose until i find this...me myself is shocked at the moment iam crying really guys...iam feeling so sry for him...seokjin please wakeup!!!!
If you put the card upright it is the same fucking pose that jin does in this picture. And one of the meaing behind this card is sacrifice and the negative side of this card is suicide, playing the waiting game.....Guys idk how to feel but now at this moment we should hard pray for him. God/Allah you are the strongest one the lord of this world and universe please protect him from them and guide him and bless his way.....
View attachment 47778
IView attachment 47777
Wow, the fact that the card means sacrifice makes everything more sketchy especially since he is making the pose. I just have this gut feeling that something is going to happen to this man I swear.

I don’t know if anyone’s ever said anything about this before or thought this, but I’ve been thinking about this ever since Jungkook performed My Time.

I saw a lot of people saying that the “revealing” outfits were unnecessary and all but I don’t think that’s true because usually BTS always have some sort of meaning behind their songs. Especially Jungkook who doesn’t seem to like wearing very revealing clothes and usually wears baggier ones when off stage.

Idk, My Time is about growing up too fast and missing out on having a true childhood, and he especially signifies that when he shows the clock ticking on the ground at the end of the performance. I do think that they represent how many fans sexualized him a lot as he was growing up and even from debut, but idk.

Jungkooks been in the industry since he was 12 or 13 years old, and this song is about having to grow up differently, and paired with the “revealing” outfits and more sexual moves...idk I feel like there’s a darker meaning to it? We know the industry is a messed up place and there’s a lot of weird people and Jungkook joined it when he was so young and idk I’m worried maybe something might’ve happened and that’s partially what this song means along with the fact that it talks him growing up differently to others....:( idk tho.

I actually really loved his performance and it’s one of my favorites this year. It’s just I saw people saying that his clothes and the sexy moves were unnecessary when I don’t think that’s the case and actually can connect with the meaning of the song a lot - having to grow up faster than others and missing out on many things in his childhood. Idk though, I thought about a lot of different meanings ever since I saw the performance because I loved it so much and I just wanted to hear others opinions on it haha.
Wow I love your insight! You should post more XD. I definitely believe some things must have happened to Jungkook. He just seems to have some trama related symptoms I feel like. Such as him spacing out and idk what you guys think, but I do believe this guy shuts out a lot of emotions which is not healthy. He almost acts like a robot, however, that's probably due to MK Ultra.

I noticed in one of the pictures he was wearing cat print clothing so maybe that symbolizes beta kitten programming. Which could also mean he was sexually abused when he was young. Which makes sense because the elites love little children because they are sick people.

I don’t know if anyone’s ever said anything about this before or thought this, but I’ve been thinking about this ever since Jungkook performed My Time.

I saw a lot of people saying that the “revealing” outfits were unnecessary and all but I don’t think that’s true because usually BTS always have some sort of meaning behind their songs. Especially Jungkook who doesn’t seem to like wearing very revealing clothes and usually wears baggier ones when off stage.

Idk, My Time is about growing up too fast and missing out on having a true childhood, and he especially signifies that when he shows the clock ticking on the ground at the end of the performance. I do think that they represent how many fans sexualized him a lot as he was growing up and even from debut, but idk.

Jungkooks been in the industry since he was 12 or 13 years old, and this song is about having to grow up differently, and paired with the “revealing” outfits and more sexual moves...idk I feel like there’s a darker meaning to it? We know the industry is a messed up place and there’s a lot of weird people and Jungkook joined it when he was so young and idk I’m worried maybe something might’ve happened and that’s partially what this song means along with the fact that it talks him growing up differently to others....:( idk tho.

I actually really loved his performance and it’s one of my favorites this year. It’s just I saw people saying that his clothes and the sexy moves were unnecessary when I don’t think that’s the case and actually can connect with the meaning of the song a lot - having to grow up faster than others and missing out on many things in his childhood. Idk though, I thought about a lot of different meanings ever since I saw the performance because I loved it so much and I just wanted to hear others opinions on it haha.
Perhaps he was used by pedos or forced to perform more sexual moves. And he is kinda recreating that.

Boopdedoop

Established
I have two theorys on his pose it can means the hanged man or it can mean the cross.

Jesus in christianty dies for his peoples sins. Right? Do they want this also for jin? Like jin will die for their sins or more for their success? I hope not but i wonder why he does this pose this year 3 times. Sometimes i ask myself why the members dont get suspicous by this kind of poseing? Do you think they already know what will maybe happen to them?
Yes, this is the pose Jesus had while he was on the cross. Like during the on music video Tae was doing this pose and it was a form of mocking Jesus, as well as, God. OOOf three is an occult number. I wonder if they made sure he did it three times for occult purposes ya know.

I am not sure if they know entirely what they are doing sometimes. They seem to be drugged up or out of it. Its also very possible that BIG hit has blackmail on them. Such as they manipulated them into having S*x with a dude that has a lot of power and big hit took a video of it and threatened to use it against them.

Or they do know but they feel helpess and doomed so they dont change.

Boopdedoop

Established
Yes, this is the pose Jesus had while he was on the cross. Like during the on music video Tae was doing this pose and it was a form of mocking Jesus, as well as, God. OOOf three is an occult number. I wonder if they made sure he did it three times for occult purposes ya know.

I am not sure if they know entirely what they are doing sometimes. They seem to be drugged up or out of it. Its also very possible that BIG hit has blackmail on them. Such as they manipulated them into having S*x with a dude that has a lot of power and big hit took a video of it and threatened to use it against them.

Or they do know but they feel helpess and doomed so they dont change.
Ugh it could mean both honestly. XD

Boopdedoop

Established

Guys..i cant believe this. Shes never gonna come to this thread again. God dammitttt.
Dang, I don't think we said that she was stealing content did we? I thought we just said we didn't site things so we were worried about plagiarism? And that we knew she was here... idk anymore I goes Ill go look back at what was said and reread it.

What the heck happened, guys? I took a break from this thread. And when I came back, there were a bunch of fights going on. What is happening? And what is the stealing situation?
So you know jd right? @ShiningCarat14 mentioned that someone told her jd was stealing her content and JD saw this and was not happy. JD was going to create an account but she decided not to because of this.