BTS discussion thread

I know but funny how many celebs know about

Omg tysm love❤ i thought most of you will not understand, because of my broke english grammer. XD

If you feel tired and not good than stop. Its not good for you mental health if you keep search to much on this topic. Its for real depressing. I think we all here in this theard know what signs and the symbols means. No matter how really i want to read your series about mk and other but if its to much for you than stop and take a break❤
Yes you are right... I am taking it slow haha. Maybe I am extra vulnerable

Bunnymyeon

Established
Tysm❤ i hope too. I hope for everyone of them also other kpop groups or in general all artists that are lost depressed and not feeling good find back. Lets pray for them. Maybe they dont deserve our prayers but maybe they will change if its gods wants.
If they knew how many times i asking god/allah to help them out. You can clearly see how alone they are. Money and fame are nothing to compare to a good family that loves and cares about you. Its makes me sad when i look to bts before debut and after. I really want sometimes to travel back in time and scream on their faces to run away from this.
I love your way to see things...yes,kpop artists are humans and they have weaknesses,they have a dream who wanted to realize,and God could save people and forgive them...because some of them were manipulated...tortured...menaced...God could see how is a soul and a heart...so there is hope for these people...some of them need to listen true words because they are used to be worshipped and praised...but genuine words could be powerful..

Boopdedoop

Established
Do you guys have watched bts 7sec interview?
In this video taehyung call himself "little match boy" also he says that he is into matches this days.
There is a story behind this name. But in this story it isnt a boy it is a girl.

The story:
On a freezing New Year's Eve a poor young girl, shivering and barefoot, tries to sell matches in the street. Afraid to go home because her father will beat her for failing to sell any matches, she huddles in the angle between two houses and lights matches to warm herself.
In the flame of the matches she sees a series of comforting visions: a warm stove, a holiday feast, a happy family, and a Christmas tree. In the sky she sees a shooting star, which her late grandmother had told her means someone is on their way to Heaven. In the flame of the next match she sees her grandmother, the only person to have treated her with love and kindness. To keep the vision of her grandmother alive as long as possible, the girl lights the entire bundle of matches.
When the matches are gone the girl dies, and her grandmother carries her soul to Heaven. The next morning, passers-by find the girl frozen, and express pity. They do not know about the wonderful visions she had seen, or how happy she is with her grandmother in heaven.

Do you see that in this story the grandmother that carries the most on this child dies. Like taehyung grandmother. It makes me sad. I can feel how much pain he maybe gain. His family seems not carry much on him. And the only one who truly loves him was his grandmother.

But also at the end the little girl died..
Idk what to say. If this a sign or not.
But Taehyung if you read this or any other bts member idc.You arent alone. God/Allah is here. The one that loves you and see your pain prays for you. Please dont give up and stay strong and find back to god to the right and only one! Dont let the money and famous guide you wrong. You seem a person that have a big heart but also because of this fame ypu become a loner. I see this. You arent happy you hate the fans how they treat you also sexulize you and the one that likes more the faced of bts v than kim taehyung. But most of the users here in this theard we clearly see kim taehyung not v. I wish and pray for you happiness and blessing for your way. Dont forget there is always a way out.
May God help you out of any problems you are! Thats for all the members if you want out pray to god/allah. He is the biggest one that only can help you. Dont let people gave you the feeling its late...no its NOT!
Yeah, I heard about that little match boy thing. It's very sad that he would bring that up. It makes you wonder how much his family that is currently alive cares about him. I heard somewhere that his father would visit him on weekends, but his mom would never visit him. Which is really strange. From what I know usually, moms care the most about their first child, because well that is your first baby there are special. However, it seems they just dumped him on his grandparents. I wonder what could have lead it up to that point. However, fortunately his grandmother was there and raised him.

Boopdedoop

Established
girl.... I already found this and analysed this a week ago lol and was waiting to post it in my Taehyung video lol. I read about the little match girl and instantly knew what Tae was referring to... you beat me to it lol. But yes what a beautiful message you sent!!! So perfectly worded

Tbh guys I feel really weak and tired. Like my energy is drained. I found it hard to have a shower even. I’m gonna take a break from working on posts perhaps they are affecting me subconsciously
I don't blame you I feel dead. I slept maybe six hours in the past 48 hours because of work and I just..... idk my brain is too dead to analyze anything except making comments about others analysis every little while hhahahaha

Honey

Established
Yeah, I heard about that little match boy thing. It's very sad that he would bring that up. It makes you wonder how much his family that is currently alive cares about him. I heard somewhere that his father would visit him on weekends, but his mom would never visit him. Which is really strange. From what I know usually, moms care the most about their first child, because well that is your first baby there are special. However, it seems they just dumped him on his grandparents. I wonder what could have lead it up to that point. However, fortunately his grandmother was there and raised him.
Wow, that is just so sad, imaging your parents not caring about you especially your mother, i'm an adult but my mom even feeds me with her hand, i feel bad for him, i feel bad for people that never received mothers love in general,

i Wonder why they didn’t keep him, they seem to keep his other siblings, wow that's crazy, tae as a kid was such a cute little baby, if he was my son i would have always protected him, no Wonder he feels lonely, not even his siblings talk to him,

damn some people Don't even deserve to be parents

Boopdedoop

Established
Wow, that is just so sad, imaging your parents not caring about you especially your mother, i'm an adult but my mom even feeds me with her hand, i feel bad for him, i feel bad for people that never received mothers love in general,

i Wonder why they didn’t keep him, they seem to keep his other siblings, wow that's crazy, tae as a kid was such a cute little baby, if he was my son i would have always protected him, no Wonder he feels lonely, not even his siblings talk to him,

damn some people Don't even deserve to be parents
I fully agree with that last statement. There is a lot of people in the world that just don't deserve to have a kid. Whether people realize it or not a kid always starts out as innocent and they deserve to be treasured. I also have so many questions myself especially since Tae provides money to his family yet they still seem so distant from one another it seems (such as siblings not talking to one another) I feel like he deserves at least a conversation as a thank you for the money at least. However, its possible the siblings could be influenced by whatever the parents have said about Tae for them to react the way they do. Maybe it possibly has to do with the moonchild thing or Tae did something I'm not sure. It surely does have an impact on why he is so lonely though.

His parents are stuiped. I even read somewhere that his siblings dont have a good relationship with the parents either. if this is true, then such a divided family.

Bunnymyeon

Established
His parents are stuiped. I even read somewhere that his siblings dont have a good relationship with the parents either. if this is true, then such a divided family.
Poor Tae...a bad family could really have a bad influence in someone...that's why he can't leave Bts...he thinks they are his family because his real family is a mess

Bunnymyeon

Established
what do you think of BTS's obsession over Kaws? I wonder if there is some meaning over it?
View attachment 47441
View attachment 47442

View attachment 47443
View attachment 47444
View attachment 47445
View attachment 47446
Does anyone else find this strange or is it just me?
They are similar to voodoo dolls...the creepy things is theirs eyes,in voodoo dolls the eyes are in this way....maybe they are obsessed because of mk ultra or they practise voodoo rituals with dolls

Boopdedoop

Established
I've seen so many lookalike (lookalike subliminal)people in tiktok and maybe cloning?idk but I had a experience where people can look like their desired person by reprogamming or whatever
Right now I dont think they are really cloning people. However I have heard about them having a dog cloning business in South Korea so I do think that cloning of people will be a problem in the future.

Awkward_pink

Established
Last edited:

Honey

Established
what do you think of BTS's obsession over Kaws? I wonder if there is some meaning over it?
View attachment 47441
View attachment 47442

View attachment 47443
View attachment 47444
View attachment 47445
View attachment 47446
Does anyone else find this strange or is it just me?
I Don’t understand why celebrities are obsessed with kaws, back in the days Justin bieber used to have kaws and post pictures with them

These dolls are creepy and has a demonic vibe in them, also we Muslim are actually prohibited to use such dolls in our house, its said that demons (jin) gets inside of them

To have a whole room dedicated to these dolls is definitely not a good vibe, i wonder whether they use them for rituals or demonic position